Author Topic: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....  (Read 4700 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2012, 01:39:11 PM »
thats the thing will b

you think anyone else here really cares lol

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2012, 01:42:29 PM »
thats the thing will b

you think anyone else here really cares lol

I could give a fuck.

The sig stays, and 'Mike' remains an clown idiot.

Okka

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2012, 01:45:56 PM »
so will b was the one who deleted the links?

Hahahahah, here we go again.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2012, 03:36:07 PM »
wont even front i just use this debacle as an excuse to constantly go at will, for the longest i would watch this guy post some obsolete remix and then act like the forum owes him big for it and when a songs posted will cant wait to try and jack a thread by posting an alternative version of the song...usually the only difference being 3 kbps or you can hear nate dogg break wind in the back ground or suge eating hot wings or some shit..

i just cant fuck with someone that petty. when mike exposed his link deleting escapapdes it validated my disdain for him...

i have a history of not getting along with brits and limeys as it is...used to know this guy from a diff forum named boss eastsida who was exposed as a paki acting hard....he lived in slough and swore it was like the compton of london lmao
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:51:06 PM by PETEY the GREAT »

Matty

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 03:39:52 PM »
wont even front i just use this debacle as an excuse to constantly go at will, for the longest i would watch this guy post some obsolete remix and then act like the forum owes him big for it and when a songs posted mike cant wait to try and jack a thread by posting an alternative version of the song...usually the only difference being 3 kbps or you can hear nate dogg break wind in the back ground.

i just cant fuck with someone that petty. when mike exposed his link deleting escapapdes it validated my disdain for him...

i have a history of not getting along with brits and limeys as it is...used to know this guy from a diff forum named boss eastsida who was exposed as a paki acting hard....he lived in slough and swore it was like the compton of london lmao

slough is actually considered pretty rough from a white suburban kids POV :laugh: big asian community for sure. but not compton.

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 11:43:14 PM »
wont even front i just use this debacle as an excuse to constantly go at will, for the longest i would watch this guy post some obsolete remix and then act like the forum owes him big for it and when a songs posted will cant wait to try and jack a thread by posting an alternative version of the song...usually the only difference being 3 kbps or you can hear nate dogg break wind in the back ground or suge eating hot wings or some shit..

Mike thought it was other people too, including one of the mods here. His thinks me telling him to fuck off and buy his own music means I did it ::)

No mike I won't send you retail stuff or buy you things on my PayPal.

'DPG Dante'  ::)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 10:48:08 AM »
smh, another re-run of WillB's melodramatic "soap-opera"

now he wants to add fuel to the link-history again.

u can tell his clutchin on to edge of his seats, the way he spasmicly types, whenever my internet-alias is brought up in a conversation. smh  :stupid:
dont spill any tea on ur keyboard now, Will. its just the "internet"
--->>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life

1 of the reasons why i targeted dude to begin wit, long time before i found  it was actually him (when some kurupt-shit disapread after i sent it to him).

if someone upped somethin,
hed be quick to post the same shit, n be all glory-hog about it. *rare* *mega-rare", better bitrate,,
everythin is well documented on the forum, his "top-of-the-food-chain"-like aggressive "nerd"-comments,
when some dude posted a DPG-song "Every single day", a new radio-ripped alternative or some trifle-shit like that, he flipped

made sense, n i added it up - and lol i could give a flying fuck if i was wrong about this autistic old man. hes still the most disturbing/disguting creature i have ever stumbled upon on internet

Will_B

§
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 11:05:41 AM »
when some dude posted a DPG-song "Every single day", a new radio-ripped alternative or some trifle-shit like that, he flipped

Actually I'll correct u...

I posted it in great quality, I got from a really clear recording from Colby Colb's own blog (Philly DJ and supporter of Kurupt and Snoop from day one).

And.......people just ripped the shit out of it because it wasn't propper CDQ...only a bit clearer than the rip people are used too.

After that I knew not to bother sharing stuff (unless it was just normal CD rips etc).

U can feel all the 'self improtance' u want, it has absolutely nothing to do with u....but I know you'll still use it as a 'trophy' to use against me LMFAO :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:07:16 AM by OG Will_B #Infamous »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »
both of you are butthurt as hell so stop pretending its only the other guy who's mad

I'm not butthurt, but I wont let 'Mike' forget he tried to me kicked off the forum over something as simple as him disliking me....thats why that stuff stays in my sig.

Having pages upon pages of multiple threads dedicated to this nonsense is the definition of butthurt. Derailing every topic is butthurt. And not just any topics. It takes a special kind of butthurt to take a thread about a forum member getting his dick sucked by a dude and turn it into an argument over dpg file uploads.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2012, 04:29:17 PM »
I used to sleep on that couch. It was my studio apartment in Chatsworth.

The couch was there when I moved in so I just kept it. It smelled weird though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
i cant believe mike and will still think people read their "u deleted my link" arguments in their entirety...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2012, 05:46:29 PM »
i cant believe mike and will still think people read their "u deleted my link" arguments in their entirety...

haha will bs signature is pathetic

im gonna go back to blocking sigs so the site loads faster

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2012, 05:48:40 PM »
so exactly what files did will delete anyways? what was his reasons?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »

a version of DPgs what would you do where Daz accidently burps during his raps

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2012, 11:28:30 PM »

Mike sent me Kurupt week 1 link (on request) and the link was dead.

I PMd him to say its dead homie and he replied "Theres snitch on dubcc then, I've suspected for a while ...it's either u, okka or another dude"

That's it!!!

Okka was the dude he thought had hacked his inbox too.

This was over a year ago, and we cleared it up there and then n Mike apologised for the accusation!! I kept on contributing bits to the legacy threads no problemo.

6 months ago it all kicked off again coz he was demanding retail mp3 and PayPal money all the time so I just said "no more". Told him if that makes me some kind of leech then whatever, but support your favourite artists. Especially underground rap.

A couple days after he 'publically called me out' n made it official  ::)