Author Topic: It didn't go down  (Read 964 times)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

It didn't go down
« on: February 18, 2012, 08:58:40 AM »
Loon3y wanted to meet in the middle of Compton, which is a no go for me unless I have someone rolling with me. Plus, the pot and DXM were getting the best of my sensory input. Where do you want to meet Loon3y BESIDES Compton?

Hack Wilson - real

Re: It didn't go down
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:26:21 AM »
first you told him to name  the time and place

now you won't go to where he said???  ???

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

He changed the location...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »
Loon3y wanted to meet in the middle of Compton, which is a no go for me unless I have someone rolling with me. Plus, the pot and DXM were getting the best of my sensory input. Where do you want to meet Loon3y BESIDES Compton?

Did you just admit you have no friends?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »

I admit I don't have friends who actively role next to LEUDERS PARK on a daily basis.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 10:23:54 AM »

I admit I don't have friends who actively role next to LEUDERS PARK on a daily basis.

role? what is that like roleplay? You and Looney were meeting up to play pokemon?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 10:27:23 AM »

role? what is that like roleplay? You and Looney were meeting up to play pokemon?

Man, you really are special ed. Your jokes aren't funny. Don't you understand? You're a troll nosed loser with a funny hair cut. You look like Golem! No wonder you stay inside so much.

Gollum

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »
Somebody call me?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 11:23:23 AM »

Man, you really are special ed. Your jokes aren't funny. Don't you understand? You're a troll nosed loser with a funny hair cut. You look like Golem! No wonder you stay inside so much.

literally anything you say to anyone here can be deaded with one phrase: ...but you had a guy suck your dick.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »
 :grumpy:  laughing at your own alias

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 11:28:37 AM »
:grumpy:  laughing at your own alias

Not my alias. Sorry. You're just retarded. AH AH AH! Oh, and that retort is so dead. You're behind the times.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 11:39:26 AM »
lol its not going away Tanner. I get it, you're mad you got exposed and trying to regain e-credibility but you can't at this point. It's cool you outed your own alias though.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 11:51:15 AM »
lol its not going away Tanner. I get it, you're mad you got exposed and trying to regain e-credibility but you can't at this point. It's cool you outed your own alias though.

Man, you really are paranoid. I don't need net credibility, but I do want to beat some people's asses and you ran like a bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 12:57:18 PM »

He changed the location...

lmfao...no way thats hack.

smfh