Author Topic: It didn't go down  (Read 963 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: It didn't go down
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2012, 12:03:42 PM »
looney the last person you should take advice on anything besides tea and crumpets from is will b.

seriously dude is about as square as square can get....all he knows about cali is what hes read and heard about... these threads where your naming parks and streets are all being jotted in his journal.

Tanners blowjob thing is pure American Pie material. 

i dunno, i would say a man sticking his penis in a hot pie is a BIT more embarrassing

butttt the fact we're even discussing it in the first place is movie like enough, crazy shit indeed.

i rather fuck a pie, than get my dick sucked by a homosexual period

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2012, 12:05:53 PM »
looney the last person you should take advice on anything besides tea and crumpets from is will b.

seriously dude is about as square as square can get....all he knows about cali is what hes read and heard about... these threads where your naming parks and streets are all being jotted in his journal.

i dunno, i would say a man sticking his penis in a hot pie is a BIT more embarrassing

butttt the fact we're even discussing it in the first place is movie like enough, crazy shit indeed.

well here's the cons of both

doing a pie = serious burns on your privates, several hospital visits and an embarrassing write up in the newspaper

doing ben arnold = at least only dubcc knows about this

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
you guys are something else.

I know. I've never heard such a cry baby outburst as this

"I'm 25 and i still study. got my whole life in front of me. im a proud youing father (daughter, 2 yrs old), n i collect, organize n share music-cv.'s as a hobby, cuz i think its fun  as hell. when im done wit my studies in 3 months, i can get any job i want

whens the last time u got laid, Wil? in 1996?
lol, the fuck did u ever acchieve in ur life?"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA</a>
"I'm 25 and i still study" LMFAOOOO

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:27:01 PM by OG Will_B #Infamous »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2012, 12:32:36 PM »

doing a pie = serious burns on your privates, several hospital visits and an embarrassing write up in the newspaper

the thought of it scares me.

i dont know if would be able to go on with life knowing im a faggot, that i consensually got my dick sucked from fag.

y not wait till the pie cools?

sticking your dick in an inanimate object > getting your dick sucked by a homo in a failed attempt to impress an internet girlfriend who maybe fake.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
sticking your dick in an inanimate object > getting your dick sucked by a homo in a failed attempt to impress an internet girlfriend who was fake.

Fixed^^

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »
im no psychologist but im pretty sure what tanner is doing is called "projecting" his insecurities to other people. come on man you told everyone you are too anxious to go out in public, we all know youre a scrawny little white kid from buttfuckhicksville, and we all know you are fruity. whether you like girls or whatever, no straight man gets head from a guy. this is all shit you are saying about other people. just give it a rest

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »

the thought of it scares me.

i dont know if would be able to go on with life knowing im a faggot, that i consensually got my dick sucked from fag.

y not wait till the pie cools?

sticking your dick in an inanimate object > getting your dick sucked by a homo in a failed attempt to impress an internet girlfriend who maybe fake.

Dude, nah. It's not even like that. Fucking weirdo. And @ Muhfukka - fuck off dude. I'm not projecting, I'm calling it how I see it, loser.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2012, 02:38:34 PM »

lmao u just admitted ud rather have gay sex than fuck a pie if only dubcc knew about it

Smfh
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:40:53 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
when did i admit anything?

all i said is the public embarrassment of having a penis with 3rd degree burns on it is worse than the internet humiliation that Tanner now faces for the rest of his life.

smh @ stretching this into anything otherwise, only gays do that shit NIK.  and even though you are a douchebag I don't believe you are homosexual.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2012, 02:54:29 PM »
I don't give a fuck what u say, hack, u just said sticking ur dick in a pie is worse than performing gay sex acts.... U have no right to talk shit on tanner after that one, brodie

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2012, 03:02:44 PM »
I don't give a fuck what u say, hack, u just said sticking ur dick in a pie is worse than performing gay sex acts.... U have no right to talk shit on tanner after that one, brodie

you sound like a 12 year old  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »
btw is it true when ACGrumpy showed up you didnt want to fight him?

Mogay, looks like you won your bet against me.  Come take your $100, you know where I'm at.

now there's one I would like to see.... Grundy would you have a change of heart or would you fight him no matter what?

Like I said, I'm not a bully, if someone doesn't want to fight, then I'm not gonna fight them.  But I sure as hell am not just going to give him the $100, he is going to have to take it from me.  But if he does want to fight, them I'm down.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:09:07 PM by The Fonz »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »
lmao@tryna sidetrack ur gayness

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 03:47:06 PM »

i know that i will never have to worry about sticking my dick in a pie OR pull a tanner/ben arnold

that's why I'm comfortable enough discussing which is worse without feeling insulted at your lame jokes

meanwhile you front hard, despite the fact AC Grundy stated on several occasions that you were most adamant about not fighting when he drove to see you.  nowonder you arent friends with Lights anymore, he probably saw what a pussy you are. 

must suck being so insecure like you are, did Mommy not hug you enough?  was she out fucking other men besides Schlomo your entire childhood or just the last decade?

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »

i know that i will never have to worry about sticking my dick in a pie OR pull a tanner/ben arnold

that's why I'm comfortable enough discussing which is worse without feeling insulted at your lame jokes

meanwhile you front hard, despite the fact AC Grundy stated on several occasions that you were most adamant about not fighting when he drove to see you.  nowonder you arent friends with Lights anymore, he probably saw what a pussy you are. 

must suck being so insecure like you are, did Mommy not hug you enough?  was she out fucking other men besides Schlomo your entire childhood or just the last decade?

rof@how mad and defensive ur gettin about makin a suspect comment smh