Author Topic: World Champion  (Read 469 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
World Champion
« on: February 19, 2012, 02:35:34 PM »
I did it all without taking the type of fall, that most endured who did the same but rest assured,/
I was lucky and my luck I ain't trying to press, got out unscathed and threw em off how I behaved/
& with my girl I'm able to be there with her,live in person not behind walls and through pictures/
Mister who loved to get the call to go in torment, mentality still exist it's just laying dormant/
so nah I ain't retired I just grew tired of the bullshit of, trying to expire fools emptying out full clips/
now I'm just a home-body-stay-to-self muthafucca, who thinks karma exist just to see him suffer,/
but I ain't scared, just well prepared that even a, trip to the shitter I won't slip not with the wig splitter/
tho I try to stray from violence, yet if it follows me inside of a culprit is where these hollows'll a be/

Nah I ain't looking for no problems no mo but if a
muthafucca want it I will bring it to they front doe'/ tho I won't start it I will finish it when it crack, I was world champion I'll take my title back/ 2x

The shooting range ain't the same as shooting a mayne cleaning blood stains luminol can't find so you won't be detained,/
by cops, so you strategize and plot like it's a, game of black op's you even know damage caused by shots / from each and every gat you make go rat-a-tat-tat you know how much blood'll splat when it's cap enter's a hat/
smarts'll keep yo freedom while the don't give a fuck when I buck gets life & get to begging folk to come and see them,/
I play the shit right fucc props I'm bout guap I get it, and down I sit it, to the next go round/
if good it sounds I'm down to negotiate for more cake, stakes is high I could die I'm getting a bigger slice of pie/
walk if the price ain't met, I been swindled by equals, when the 1st one pays I'll think about the sequel/
think you getting over live a life looking over yo shoulders pimp, fam included hoe, no one's exempt/

Nah I ain't looking for no problems no mo but if a
muthafucca want it I will bring it to they front doe'/ tho I won't start it I will finish it when it crack, I was world champion I'll take my title back/ 4x

Yell™
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

Re: World Champion
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 01:22:10 PM »
this shit go

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 10:30:25 PM »
this shit go

Box gets a shout but I can't get no love for my Sccit tribute keystyles while you were ghost?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:42:08 PM »
I don't check elements, I was just lookin at box's last posts before he quit this forum. ill check urs out now baddy