Author Topic: Unreleased Billboard (4 Bent) Track Released For You  (Read 696 times)

Unreleased Billboard (4 Bent) Track Released For You
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
Billboard feat. Big Wy of his 'blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat' mixtape (unreleased)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Unreleased Billboard (4 Bent) Track Released For You
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »
This Off The Relativez Miixxx!!!

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:36 AM »
This ain't unreleased.. it's called "Too Much 4 Me".. anybody know who's on the hook?

Matter fact, even the Comtpon's Trademark mixtape got released, just in small numbers after his death, and hella different then it woulda been if he was alive..

Do you got "When I Go"? Now that's unreleased..

And what's the track with Hootie on that "Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" mixtape?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 11:03:50 AM »
This ain't unreleased.. it's called "Too Much 4 Me".. anybody know who's on the hook?

Matter fact, even the Comtpon's Trademark mixtape got released, just in small numbers after his death, and hella different then it woulda been if he was alive..

i got the whole mixtape, it has about 8 tracks that aren't on the fan released (Death Before Dishonour) or The Show After The Game mixtape so basically no where on the internet so mega rare

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 11:05:10 AM »
also - no i don't have the full When I Go, that's absolutely no where to be found on the internet, I'm pretty sure the only people that have that would be the Brazil and Wilmington and Black Wall camp and fuck knows if they still even have it I mean it's been almost 8 years since Billboard passed

teletomble

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »

i got the whole mixtape, it has about 8 tracks that aren't on the fan released (Death Before Dishonour) or The Show After The Game mixtape so basically no where on the internet so mega rare

Have U Got A Download For The Blaaaaat Mixtape?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 05:04:48 PM »
Can Someone Upload His Mixtapes???.... Im Looking For One Of His Songs hen He Rapped Over The 2Pac & 50 Realest Niggas Beat!!!

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
Can Someone Upload His Mixtapes???.... Im Looking For One Of His Songs hen He Rapped Over The 2Pac & 50 Realest Niggas Beat!!!

You sure it was with that beat? I know there's a song with him and one of the Jayman's.. Jaymizzle where the hook goes "4-Bent is the muthafuckin' realest.. westsidaz.. westside! Jayman is the muthafuckin' realest.. westsidaz.. westside!"  or something like that.. but it has a different beat. Track is dope as fuck tho'.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 09:28:43 AM »

You sure it was with that beat? I know there's a song with him and one of the Jayman's.. Jaymizzle where the hook goes "4-Bent is the muthafuckin' realest.. westsidaz.. westside! Jayman is the muthafuckin' realest.. westsidaz.. westside!"  or something like that.. but it has a different beat. Track is dope as fuck tho'.
I have the track he means.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 06:26:52 PM »

I have the track he means.

Can You Up It???