Author Topic: Anyone catch Westwood on sat..  (Read 190 times)

Navigator

• Lil Geezy
  • Ourworld
Anyone catch Westwood on sat..
« on: February 02, 2003, 02:06:51 PM »
any y'all catch Timmy westwood on saturday? wel he was broadcasting from the spot of sylvia's soul food restaurant harlem,NY....he had tons of guests one of them bein Ja Rule...Ja Rule sed sum interesting things on 50 cent,"That kid is dyin to be who I am in reality,"like he (50) was sayin,ya know...JA  always takin his shirt off, but the first thing 50 did in his video was take his shirt off....he also jumped on the remix with Justin Timberlake..so he cudn't wait to get on his frist Pop record...so u know I'm laugthin at him" Ja went on to say that stuff went down with him an 50 at the hitfactory..50 sued him and got a lil money offa him which ja called this 'chump change' and sed that now he (50) got a deal he used Ja to catapult him up,so if he hasn't shoutin Ja name..aint nobody be fussin over him...."like cos he sayin stuff about me..people like..who this cat hollarin at Rule" ja sed that dre and em know about the beef so therefore they signed him to pump it up" lol! wot a clown!
anyways other guests who dropped in were Sean Paul, producer Timbaland who sed Bubba's latest album will be Timbalands best album musically to date & he gona work with Run on his solo album.Busta came thro chattin his usual game with Nore who spoke word on a new CNN album commin out on DefJam with producers such as Neptunes,Swiss,Timbaland and Just Blaze handlin tracks.Then Freeway came on there....25th february is wen his album is droppin.Then cam n the Diplomats rolled in.All peeps dropped bombs on the freestyles but I gotta give it up to Juelz Santanna...to me he give the best fresstyle of the lot, damn that boy got skills.
If ya got time check out both shows (fri n sat)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?westwood_fri
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?westwood_sat

-Peace-
u already knooow!

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Anyone catch Westwood on sat..
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 02:08:47 PM »
All I Gotta Say Is That Ja Rule Is Gay.
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

bez

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 04:49:36 PM »
ja is a fool.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 06:39:13 PM »
New CNN-album.. dope.

And Ja Rule is a moron - he should know that the 50-remix with Justin Timberlake is UNOFFICIAL, and that 50 probably haven't heard it yet.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2003, 04:50:15 AM »
im listening to the second one right now. freeway ripped his freestyle. capone is on and is talking mad gangsta, dude is funny as hell, he been to just about every jail in NY. the thing i find most funny about capone is that everytime he gets out of jail he's always like 'yeah i learnt my lesson, imma just handle my business now and make this music' but the following week dudes back in prison lol.

fat joe is on now. this is some good shit!

*waits patiently for the diplomats to roll through and gangsta out the show*

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 05:55:13 AM »
after hearing it all

fat joe did his thing, made me laugh 'i spent about 1 million on jewelry and none of its insured, come and take it' then dropped a nice freestyle.

kieth murray dropped a nice freestyle.

but as i thought - the DIPLOMATS tore the building DOWN! some sick freestyles were delivered by dip set. damn man, the flow from cam and santana is just too nice  :o. Navigator knows whats up.

diplomats cd aint my most anticipated lp droppin this year for no reason ya know!