Author Topic: Paranormal , telepathy , Schizophrenia ?  (Read 474 times)

studinng45

• Lil Geezy
Paranormal , telepathy , Schizophrenia ?
« on: February 21, 2012, 08:41:50 AM »
 The Stargate Project was established by the U.S. Federal Government(CIA) to investigate claims of
 psychic phenomena with potential military and domestic applications. KGB had similar research on
 telepathy and tried to use telepathy in their spy operations.
 The Stargate Project was terminated in 1995, they could not use mind reading with big success, probably because people have
 not number, when they read peoples mind they could never know from which head they was reading.

Uri Geller could confirm at Stanford that he can read peoples mind.
 Vinko Rajic is talking that he can send and receive up to few kilometer .
 There is brain scan online on telepathic brain in file : Brain_Scan_Images_Vinko_Rajic.zip .
 Big percent of people believe in telepathy but most schizophrenics believe that they are just telepathic.

James Randi offer one million dollar to any person that can do some paranormal thing like telepathy.
  Why he offer those money when millions know Vinko Rajic and about telepathic torture show.
  Do you think telepathy works?

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Paranormal , telepathy , Schizophrenia ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:52:28 PM »
I have experienced it myself several times...

Ive heard the theory schitzophrenia is a fake disease like most psychiatric "diseases"...the thing is that western society is so primitive in societal evolution and artificiality that this disease of skitzophrenia was in old times a very respected state...this jsut meant that the person had a natural inclination or spiritual powers and in more holistic societies of indigenous tribes around the world this person is elevated to the highest position in society: that of a shaman, one who is connected to nature and helps heal and guide the people in accordance with divine providence and natural laws... 8) I think that is more plausible explanation that "oh yeah they have bad genes and we have to drug them to numb their minds and spirits to make sure they dont offend or scare us civlized NORMAL ppl..." after all there is a small percent of humanity that is in this state, and its in every population...its not like depression which is a temporary state....caused by society's inadequacies....
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »
OR people don't have paranormal abilities, Schizophrenia is a mental disorder and what indigenious people that believe in spirits and other supernatural hocus pocus say is irrelevant.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 01:27:54 PM »
OR people don't have paranormal abilities, Schizophrenia is a mental disorder and what indigenious people that believe in spirits and other supernatural hocus pocus say is irrelevant.

or maybe ur a mind controlled brainwashed slave of the current western education system and feel ur superior to EVERY NATIVE CULTURE OUT THERE which believes in so called "hocus pocus" when every statistic shows that our current civilization is the msot insane and dysfunctional in history... ::)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 01:31:45 PM »
to cure ur close minded disease i recommend you go visit my site and peep my song "4 ur mynd" and lsiten to my discussion track called "intro to  brain"....maybe in a couple yrs ull develop ur brain to the point u can get enough perspective to analyze the theory i stated with greater involvement and understanding...

check out terence mc kenna talking about schitzophrenia for more explanation on that theory... 8) maybe u might need some weed (probably something harder like shrooms) to stimulate that half of ur brain which is obviously in a brain damaged state... ;D

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 06:29:12 AM »
You've seen right through me. :D

Sorry I made you mad. I was just referring to the indigenious people you brought up. I look at every western belief in supernatural beings or abilities as hocus pocus, too. Blood-crying madonnas in Italy - bullshit. Belief in god in any aspect - bullshit. You get my point, I guess.

And of course I'm very convinced that you reached a higher state of conscience than me long time ago. :D You show exactly the humble behavior of a truely open-minded person.

peace
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:13:31 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 03:07:09 AM »
You've seen right through me. :D

Sorry I made you mad. I was just referring to the indigenious people you brought up. I look at every western belief in supernatural beings or abilities as hocus pocus, too. Blood-crying madonnas in Italy - bullshit. Belief in god in any aspect - bullshit. You get my point, I guess.

And of course I'm very convinced that you reached a higher state of conscience than me long time ago. :D You show exactly the humble behavior of a truely open-minded person.

peace

haha i was just being arrogant as i thought that wud best get my point across to ur arrogant attitude, and yes i might have been annoyed a litle bbiit...

but if u are curious enough, then u will realize that there are some common themes in these things that seem fantastical, and when u realize how phony and controlled this world we live in is...then u have to wonder maybe that fantastic shit really is going on but is being put under wraps right now so that sinister agendas can go on without any threat from the oppulation.

for example, too many ppl now dont believe in god and hate and riducle ppl that do....we are being shown that god and belief in god causes nothing but hate and wars...
but maybe this is being engineered into our mindsets because if we dont beleive in god and become just focused on thsi life and that too only on pleasure seeking without believing in a higher purpose, then we will behave like good little sheep and will not cause these rulers and governments any problems bcuz we will not fight till death for our rights or for good as we feel no need to or drive to...u dig??

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 12:57:58 AM »
deep

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 10:05:56 PM »
I never had a telepathy experience but I have a very keen sense of others and my surroundings.  It gets pretty intense.