Author Topic: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop  (Read 3541 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »
menace getting beat up on camera by 40 glocc and bleeding
dj quik getting beat up by the police
The game's brother Face getting knocked out on camera
Suge knight getting knocked out for a hour in LA

i can go on

lol. like anyone´s  invincible . even the most fierce street fighters can get knocked out, there´s always going to be someone tougher than you .
quik beat up by the police ? who took an L ?  quik not co-operating or the cops forcing him to the ground ?

and if the menace vs 40 glocc fight is the same one i´ve seen on video 40 got a huge ass bump on his head after that .  both of them seem like idiots though .

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:19 AM »
i dont give a fuck if my homeboy dies and i can put the killer behind bars im tellin like a motherfucker...quote me.

it all becomes hood rhetoric when your people get murdered...

not really...u dont cooperate with law enforcement, u just take matters into ur own hands if u know who did it.

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2012, 10:56:22 AM »
i dont give a fuck if my homeboy dies and i can put the killer behind bars im tellin like a motherfucker...quote me.

if you know who did it and you can take it into your own hands? which is probably what happened

you dont overstand what im saying.

that stop snitching shit is probably the klans favorite rap slogan...let the niggers and spics kill eachother.

i dont give a fuck im a father first...i aint sacraficing my relationship with my kid to retaliate on a nigga for some fuck shit.

think if someone killed/raped ur kin...would u snitch them out, or would u slice their neck?

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2012, 11:29:27 AM »
D.O.C losing his voice

Mac Dre's death

Young Lay getting shot in the head and needing therapy to speak again after getting brain damage

Young Lay's girlfriend killed and son kidnapped by 2 teenage girls

PSD getting caught with 8,000 thizz pills @ the airport

Woodie killing himself

Sicx and his girlfriend in prison for raping her daughter and receiving 69 counts of child molestation

Lofty of N2Deep gettin killed in a motorcycle crash with his wife

First Degree the D.E getting exposed on siccness as a simp, a racist, and a pedophile

C-Lim getting exposed for reppin a hood where no one's heard of him

Smoov-E doing rock and leavin rap behind

X-Raided convicted of a murder while everyone else involved walked free

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2012, 11:46:31 AM »
D.O.C losing his voice

Mac Dre's death

Young Lay getting shot in the head and needing therapy to speak again after getting brain damage

Woodie killing himself

Sicx and his girlfriend in prison for raping her daughter and receiving 69 counts of child molestation

First Degree the D.E getting exposed on siccness as a simp, a racist, and a pedophile

i don't think some of those are L's, as muh as they are accidents (DOC car crash) or crimes (young lays kids kidnapping)

what happened with First Degree????

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2012, 12:05:24 PM »
D.O.C losing his voice

Mac Dre's death

Woodie killing himself

i don't think some of those are L's, as muh as they are accidents (DOC car crash) or crimes (young lays kids kidnapping)

what happened with First Degree????

those are Ls for west coast hip-hop in general..

D.E made a song called "Listen Up, You Honkey" talkin shit about white people, callin em crackers, etc......then peeps on Siccness started gettin pissed, so he kept calling them "weakminded crackers" and speakin about how a revolution was coming and what not....then, some peeps who knew him personally started speakin of some situation where he was AIMing some 17 year old girl, how he was tellin her he loves her and cant wait to see her etc. etc...pretty much talkin to her like he was desperate, telling her tales of how he's some big rapper workin on Brotha Lynch's album. well, turns out the girl was talkin to some other dude, and D.E. started gettin all jealous, askin her why she's "flirting" with other guys.....he was tellin her how he's deeply hurt and can't stand seein her act like this, cuz he loved her so much. well, apparently, she was showin these convos off to other people, tellin them how weird she thought D.E was.....so some guy came in the thread and posted up the convos, and everyone jumped in, callin him a racist pedophile, and it's now one of the most popular threads ever at siccness.........keep in mind that D.E is a 3rd grade math teacher LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2012, 12:17:44 PM »
3rd grade math teacher????  haha wtf is he doing rapping on records with a job like that

jesus that shit is sad

first degree should hire Tanner to do his web pages

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2012, 12:58:12 PM »

if you know who did it and you can take it into your own hands? which is probably what happened

you dont overstand what im saying.

that stop snitching shit is probably the klans favorite rap slogan...let the niggers and spics kill eachother.

i dont give a fuck im a father first...i aint sacraficing my relationship with my kid to retaliate on a nigga for some fuck shit.

think if someone killed/raped ur kin...would u snitch them out, or would u slice their neck?

depends on if the cops got a  solid case on duke...too many ppl count on me on a daily basis to throw my future away like that.

i think that my dead homie/fam wouldnt want me  to throw my existence away like that he would probably try and keep me cool and put it in gods hands.

its really hard to say i couldnt imagine being in that position....ask me that question when i was about 19 i would have killed every mother fucker in the room over some shit like this and i got homies locked up over crimes of retaliation and shit and if you asked them right now..."was it worth it?"

they most likely gonna say no.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2012, 07:15:10 AM »
Daz gettin checked by Hot Dollar and his crew on camera after talkin all "rah rah", Daz backing down and sayin "its just music, only on wax, entertainment" blah blah
Haha I remember that, it was at some event like a Dub show or something like that. Is that footage still around?

The_Offence

« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2012, 07:39:07 AM »
half of the things i've read in this topic is just rumors and were never proven. (he say, she say shit) this topic should be renamed WHAT I'VE HEARD OR READ ON THE NET ABOUT WEST COAST RAPPERS. nigga how the fuck you know daz got aids ? are you the niggaz doctor ? show me a doctors paper stating that the nigga got aids  :D  niggaz on here gossiping like girls about rappers like they were there, or they got niggaz medical history on paper or something. fuck outta here. 1 person posted 40 glocc getting beat up by menace, another person posted menace getting beat up by 40 glocc and his crew  ;D that just sums up this thread.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:50:03 AM by The_Offence »

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »
Messy marv gettin his mic snatched by a crip

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2012, 04:06:49 PM »
definitely dr dre i mean the guy has made so much money and been very succesful but he has done and continues to do so much gay shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2012, 06:21:35 PM »
the demise of ruthless records & death row records
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2012, 08:55:10 PM »
the demise of ruthless records & death row records

Quadruple OG

« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
Warren G going from Platinum Artist to Celebrity Fit-Club Participant to being a spokesperson for a Male Enhancement Product