Author Topic: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop  (Read 3540 times)

Cavvy

Re: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 07:05:40 PM »
by the Aids virus?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
by the Aids virus?
someone injected him is the theory

someone = suge

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »
by the Aids virus?

someone = suge
i think layzie bone said it best.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 07:38:07 PM »
Other:

B-Brazy getting setup by some bitch and ultimatly losing his life.
I know this situation, but was B-Brazy really that big to West Coast hip-hop?  I never thought so.

Crooked I signing with Death Row because Dre told him to wait till he was done working on Restless then they'd work together.
But looking at Dre's track record, Crooked likely would've been shelved or delayed indefinitely.  Just look at Mel-Man, Rakim, Raekwon, etc.

No he wasn't big to West Coast hip hop but he was an underground legend and a favorite to fans who listen to more than just Aftermath, DPG, and Quik. Plus after all those years of being waaay underground he was finally about to get some shine by signing with Hoo-Bangin

by the Aids virus?

someone = suge
i think layzie bone said it best.

Yeah I still have that episode of Foxxhole where Layzie Bone tells Jamie Foxx that Eazy didn't have aids and that he was setup. Should be on youtube
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

hellawear9

• Lil Geezy
  • www.hellagraphicz.com
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51:05 PM »
first of all this is a good thread

i'm going with luke cowards n compton diss

Cavvy

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 07:52:00 PM »
gotta love conspiracy theories

Cavvy

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »
first of all this is a good thread

i'm going with luke cowards n compton diss

Didnt he have some goons confront the Dogg Pound when they were in Atlanta during the beef? what was the origin of the Luke and Dre beef?
"Gap Teeth in your mouth so my dick gotta fit"

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2012, 07:56:35 PM »
Plus after all those years of being waaay underground he was finally about to get some shine by signing with Hoo-Bangin

Yeah I still have that episode of Foxxhole where Layzie Bone tells Jamie Foxx that Eazy didn't have aids and that he was setup. Should be on youtube
But did Hoo-Bangin ever put out anything worth talking about other than Mack 10's own shit?  I know AllFromTheI was signed to them and maybe some others, but I don't remember anything that made any noise having been released by them.  I could be wrong, but I just don't recall.

Regarding the Suge/Eazy stuff, I'm reminded of when Suge was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said something about people shooting other people with bullets with blood of AIDS victims or something like that, and he said that the victims would "die a slow death -- an Eazy-E thang."

Cavvy

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
Hoo Bangin released a couple of Eiht albums

Cavvy

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
speaking of Eazy and Suge, how about Suge forcing (Baseball bat?) E to let Dre out of his contract at Ruthless

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2012, 08:20:16 PM »
speaking of Eazy and Suge, how about Suge forcing (Baseball bat?) E to let Dre out of his contract at Ruthless
I wouldn't consider that an L.  Dre already wanted out, and NWA was already dissolving.  Besides, both of those people made big career moves... Dre went on to Death Row and made a classic, and Eazy also did some music that made noise while signing Bone Thugs, who basically kept Ruthless as a force to be reckoned with despite what happened.  They all had bigger successes post-NWA.

Cavvy

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2012, 08:27:14 PM »
a little off topic but something interesting I found looking into the Suge and E confrontation
FBI Says Eazy-E, Tupac Victims of Jewish Defense League Extortion Attempts

April 14, 2011

(AllHipHop News) New documents released by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) confirm longtime allegations that the Jewish Defense League (JDL) attempted to extort rappers Eazy-E and Tupac Shakur.

The FBI released the documents in response to various Freedom of Information requests for the documents, which until this point had been unreleased. The new documents claim that members associated with the JDL, which has been labeled a right-wing hate organization, targeted Eazy-E, Tupac Shakur and others with an unsophisticated scheme to dupe the rappers out of cash.

According to the FBI documents, unnamed members of the group would call the rappers and make death threats.

"Subjects then intercede by contacting the victims and offering protection for a fee," the notes read. "The victim and their family are taken to a 'safe haven,' usually a private estate, and are protected by gun-toting body guards associated with the Jewish Defense League."

Former Ruthless Records executive Jerry Heller implied that Eazy-E had respect for JDL in his autobiography, "Ruthless."

According to Heller, Ruthless Records hired Israeli bodyguards to protect the business from Marion "Suge" Knight, who was also allegedly threatening Eazy-E with violence, after Dr. Dre left the record label around 1990.

In "Ruthless," Jerry Heller claimed that Eazy-E liked the JDL so much, that he planned on doing a movie on the organization.

During one office visit Suge Knight allegedly paid to Ruthless Records in the Fall of 1990, Knight warned Heller and Eazy-E to get new bodyguards.

Heller said he hired an Israeli named Mike Klein to head up Ruthless Records' security, since he had a "background in the Israeli security forces."

"The effect was immediate and extreme," according to Jerry Heller. "Somehow, the Suge Knight camp had Klein checked out and realized they were now dealing with a Mossad motherf**ker who didn't fool around. Suge vanished. His crew vanished. An uneasy calm descended."

According to the FBI, after Eazy-E died from complications related to being infected with the AIDS virus, the death threats continued until at least 1996, against Eazy-E's wife and family.

The JDL, which has been labeled a domestic terrorist organization, tried the same tactics with Tupac Shakur, but their efforts allegedly failed

2euce 7even

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2012, 10:30:32 PM »
them letting suge out of prison.

daz not dying in nates place.

daz winning 25 million from suge and never getting paid

the dpg rocafella collabo albums that never happened

dresta raping lil girls

the nima interview with curtis where he asks "DJ who?" when asked if hed ever work with quik.

LMAO

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »

:D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 11:53:21 PM »
by the Aids virus?

someone = suge

they say heller injected him not suge

Hoo Bangin released a couple of Eiht albums

and hooobangin might not have amounted to much but everything they put out ws quality. all those albums had quality production light on the filler./