Author Topic: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop  (Read 3565 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 11:54:47 PM »

the guy who paid almost a rack for makaveli and dillinger

dude's name was Jermaine from the DPG Forums. I remember that clown.

me too i just didnt thnk anyone else would remember him

2euce 7even

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 02:40:09 AM »
suge not cooperating on solving the case
suge´s a g, he would never cooperate with pigs.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 02:50:08 AM »
i dont give a fuck if my homeboy dies and i can put the killer behind bars im tellin like a motherfucker...quote me.

it all becomes hood rhetoric when your people get murdered...

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 01:32:53 PM »
Some classic post replies in this thread
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »
the game becoming the spokesperson for the westcoast is a bad look imo

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »
a little off topic but something interesting I found looking into the Suge and E confrontation
FBI Says Eazy-E, Tupac Victims of Jewish Defense League Extortion Attempts

April 14, 2011

(AllHipHop News) New documents released by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) confirm longtime allegations that the Jewish Defense League (JDL) attempted to extort rappers Eazy-E and Tupac Shakur.

The FBI released the documents in response to various Freedom of Information requests for the documents, which until this point had been unreleased. The new documents claim that members associated with the JDL, which has been labeled a right-wing hate organization, targeted Eazy-E, Tupac Shakur and others with an unsophisticated scheme to dupe the rappers out of cash.

According to the FBI documents, unnamed members of the group would call the rappers and make death threats.

"Subjects then intercede by contacting the victims and offering protection for a fee," the notes read. "The victim and their family are taken to a 'safe haven,' usually a private estate, and are protected by gun-toting body guards associated with the Jewish Defense League."

Former Ruthless Records executive Jerry Heller implied that Eazy-E had respect for JDL in his autobiography, "Ruthless."

According to Heller, Ruthless Records hired Israeli bodyguards to protect the business from Marion "Suge" Knight, who was also allegedly threatening Eazy-E with violence, after Dr. Dre left the record label around 1990.

In "Ruthless," Jerry Heller claimed that Eazy-E liked the JDL so much, that he planned on doing a movie on the organization.

During one office visit Suge Knight allegedly paid to Ruthless Records in the Fall of 1990, Knight warned Heller and Eazy-E to get new bodyguards.

Heller said he hired an Israeli named Mike Klein to head up Ruthless Records' security, since he had a "background in the Israeli security forces."

"The effect was immediate and extreme," according to Jerry Heller. "Somehow, the Suge Knight camp had Klein checked out and realized they were now dealing with a Mossad motherf**ker who didn't fool around. Suge vanished. His crew vanished. An uneasy calm descended."

According to the FBI, after Eazy-E died from complications related to being infected with the AIDS virus, the death threats continued until at least 1996, against Eazy-E's wife and family.

The JDL, which has been labeled a domestic terrorist organization, tried the same tactics with Tupac Shakur, but their efforts allegedly failed

Props. Wonder why the story never blew up cuz i check out hip-hop news every day and never read this one.

I don't know if i believe it though. I mean i don't doubt the JDL exist however i don't think they scared Suge and them away or anything like that. That's the thing though when you become a public figure ppl wanna take a bite outta your cake so to speak. People always assume that only record labels, people from your old neighborhood or hoes wanna get at you but that's not the case.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »
jews run the media thats why

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
speaking of Eazy and Suge, how about Suge forcing (Baseball bat?) E to let Dre out of his contract at Ruthless
the biggest L was eazy still getting paid off him and whatever he produced for 6 years at that time.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 04:20:53 PM »
speaking of Eazy and Suge, how about Suge forcing (Baseball bat?) E to let Dre out of his contract at Ruthless
the biggest L was eazy still getting paid off him and whatever he produced for 6 years at that time.
...and then Suge did that same thing to Snoop as one of the conditions of him being able to leave Death Row to sign with No Limit.  And seeing how Snoop's three solo albums that were part of that deal (Da Game Is to Be Sold Not to Be Told, No Limit Top Dogg and Tha Last Meal) collectively sold more than four or five million albums, Suge got a decent cut for not having done any work.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
...and then Suge did that same thing to Snoop as one of the conditions of him being able to leave Death Row to sign with No Limit.  And seeing how Snoop's three solo albums that were part of that deal (Da Game Is to Be Sold Not to Be Told, No Limit Top Dogg and Tha Last Meal) collectively sold more than four or five million albums, Suge got a decent cut for not having done any work.
yup.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »
i dont give a fuck if my homeboy dies and i can put the killer behind bars im tellin like a motherfucker...quote me.

if you know who did it and you can take it into your own hands? which is probably what happened

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 05:03:51 PM »
For me as a westcoast Artist, Crooked I - No Album and getting your ink of your group name wrong is just no fucking excuse.

As a L for the scene, Easily Deathrow/2pac dieing. Media hyped up 2pacs death as eastcoast-westcoast aint no one ever wanted to do gangsta shit again. Industry started to regulate its artist more then ever, now the biggest thing you'll get for a beef is some shit on twitter, then someones going to go on lettermen and call it off.

Edit: Oh yeah, now that I Think about it, was't Nipsey Hussle kicked outta his gang set? In a industry were every major rapper is paying real Gz to become just to be  affiliated, hes pretty much lost the (Sadly) standard.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 05:12:47 PM by Blasphemy (A) »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 08:44:33 PM »

if you know who did it and you can take it into your own hands? which is probably what happened

you dont overstand what im saying.

that stop snitching shit is probably the klans favorite rap slogan...let the niggers and spics kill eachother.

i dont give a fuck im a father first...i aint sacraficing my relationship with my kid to retaliate on a nigga for some fuck shit.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 08:57:47 PM »

you dont overstand what im saying.

that stop snitching shit is probably the klans favorite rap slogan...let the niggers and spics kill eachother.

i dont give a fuck im a father first...i aint sacraficing my relationship with my kid to retaliate on a nigga for some fuck shit.
Motherfuckers are stupid, you don't snitch on your friends, Fuck the enemy, the enemy goes to jail, via your snitching, he'll mostly likely get killed in their by 1 of your lifer homies. Motherfuckers need to stop thinking like niggers and thinking like strategist.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 09:12:23 PM »
if you can kill somebody and get away with it you'll do it! somebody kills my brother im killing him! fuck the spics kill spics niggaz kill niggaz bullshit its more than that after that situation.