Author Topic: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop  (Read 3564 times)

Cavvy

Re: Biggest Ls ever taken in West Coast hip hop
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »
and Spider Loc was one of the dudes beating up on Bad azz

Cavvy

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2012, 09:26:36 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the full version of this Kurupt doco?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2012, 09:28:03 PM »
daz has aids

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2012, 11:40:55 PM »
and Spider Loc was one of the dudes beating up on Bad azz
Who else?  I remember this random picture of Suge, Kurupt, Spider Loc (in the background) and Ganxsta Ridd at some club years ago... makes me wonder if it was the same night.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2012, 12:11:38 AM »
daz has aids
2 responses: Sucking Dick 4 Crack does that to you & Daz like to call them his children.

b.laden

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2012, 01:11:46 AM »
faggot ass eminem becomin the best sellin rap "artist"

westside159

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
menace getting beat up on camera by 40 glocc and bleeding
dj quik getting beat up by the police
The game's brother Face getting knocked out on camera
Suge knight getting knocked out for a hour in LA
Mike jones getting socked in the face and bleeding by Trae tha Truth on camera
Jim jones getting beat up several times in new york on camera
Saigon running from mobb deep and them dudes in new york on camera

i can go on

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
Rahul Reddy: Daz Dillinger recently called you a liar and said your allegations about certain people affiliated with Death Row pissing on you are untrue and claimed 2pac wanted to beat you down in Cancun. Can you address these topics?

Kurupt: First off, the whole Cancun story is bullshit. I didn't address that before but between Daz and myself, I was the only nigga outside of Suge on Tha Row that visited Pac in jail. When we were in Cancun, Daz barely came out the room. He was antisocial and he didn't even talk to Pac. There was no scuffle, no nothing. This whole story about Daz saying Pac wanted to rent a room to whoop my ass was hilarious. The nigga can imagine a lot of things. He can imagine that, he can imagine that he actually produced Doggystyle, he can imagine he wasn't suicidal or got pissed on. Bottom line he know the truth. The truth is that Daz was just another nigga on Tha Row to 2pac and thats all. The nigga kills me with his fantasies about me getting beat up or him and Pac being tight. The nigga was suicidal during those years. He had no friends.

Rahul Reddy: So, Daz was basically lying when he said he didn't get pissed on?

Kurupt: That bitch made nigga lies about everything. The nigga got pissed on, stripped butt naked, beaten to an oblivion and gang raped. I was trying to spare him the humilation of that but the bitch ass nigga deserves it now. Suge confided in me later than there were five niggas that just fucked his ass literally. Daz probably walking around with the same shit that got Eazy E. What also yall didn't know was that Daz was getting extorted for shit also. He didn't want niggas knowing he was pissed on, beaten, gang raped and ended up paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars so it wouldn't leak. But fuck it, I am leaking that now. What that bitch ass nigga gonna do? Not a muthafucking thing cause I will whoop his monkey ass from here to last week.

Rahul Reddy: There are so many stories that somehow the fans are getting caught up in what to believe and what not to believe. Daz mentioned he wants you to fight Soopafly. Whats the situation with you and Soopafly?

Kurupt: He a pansy ass nigga too. Soopabitch a bitch. Nigga knows where to find me and he knows I aint hard to find. That bitch ass oreo muthafucka wanna scrap, I aint hard to find. Problem is that bitch ass nigga don't wanna find me. He just wanna do gay ass audio interviews with that faggot Daz talking shit. Ever notice thats all that bitch ass nigga Daz does is talk shit? He talk shit about the Outlawz, me, Ja Rule, Suge, J.T., and the list goes on. Nigga, I wasn't kidding. My lil homie informed me that the nigga sleeping in different houses in ATL every fuckin night. Also, he even went to Savannah to lay low. So he can be a prisoner in his own fuckin country and talk shit. Just make sure you don't come out the house cause if you do, I got your Eulogy prepared you bitch ass nigga. I plan on telling all two people at you funeral about how much of a bitch you really were. That will be to your hoe ass wife, and your dirty ass dad. I am gon leave your moms out of it cause she got some Bomb ass pussy. (laughs)

Rahul Reddy: Is there any chances that you could work with Snoop and Dre ever again since Daz is out of the picture?

Kurupt: Fuck Snoop. He a hoe ass nigga too. The nigga on crack and got serious health problems. He and Daz are sick and I mean that literally. Daz walking around right now with H.I.V and he knows he aint got much longer so he just gon talk shit. Thats why I havent paid it no mind, I told yall he living on borrowed time and I meant that more ways than one (laughs). Snoop, the only thing he can do is knuckle up and fight. Quit being a bitch and rolling with 1,000 bodyguards and come get some of Suge and Kurupt. Soopafly, come get some. You knew I was at Power 106 and your bitch ass was afraid to show up. Daz, anytime your infected H.I.V ass wants to fight, let me know. I aint throwing down with that bitch ass mark cause he got H.I.V. and I don't want him over me but we can do it gangsta style. Shoot em up bang bang (laughs)

Rahul Reddy: Kurupt, this is a very serious allegation that your throwing out there that Daz has H.I.V. Are you saying when he was gang raped he caught that shit or was it something else?

Kurupt: I am going to tell you something. A lot of niggas back in the day talked about how Dre would come home with transsexuals and wear panties and all that. Nigga, he wasn't the only one. Daz used to frequent gay bars in the Bay on many occasions. He always told me he likes lesbians. I told him nigga you got a lot to lose by getting caught up in places like that. He told me he used to pay owners of these establishments to keep it on the D.L. but I used to get really suspicious because he used to bring these fruitcakes some Rupaul looking muthafuckas by his crib a lot. I am like who the fuck is these niggaz? Daz would admit they gay, but he always said he was just cool with them and nothing was going on. Then in July 1997, the nigga told me he was getting an H.I.V test and said that he did some experimenting with some shit and I told him to stop and don't tell me no more. Thats when I knew bitch ass nigga was a Bisexual. I was cool and vowed never to tell. He wanna talk about me messing with teenagers. That shit was all preemptive because he knew I was gon call him out one day and tell the world that Daz Dillinger aka Dat Nigga Daz is a flamming faggot. This wanna be gangsta is really a fruitcake. So he made many lies about me and Pac, me getting beat up, me fuckin with young girls because he knows the truth gon come out. Oh also Daz, I know your bitch ass is reading this, I got pictures nigga. I am gon put that out best believe dat shit! You remember when Eazy had Dre's pic in those sequins or whatever the hell that was. I got pics of you and your gay groupies from the Bay. Best believe that shits coming out. I am cleaning out your closet you bitch ass homo nigga.

Rahul Reddy: Whats the plans for Kustapo Records?

Kurupt: I got plans on making Kustapo really big. Right now I am just concentrating on Against The Grain and as V.P. concentrating on Crooked I's album also. I got many acts for Kustapo and it's going to be banging.

Rahul Reddy: Any last comments or any last words for your fans, friends, or enemies?

Kurupt: To the fans, as I always say keep supporting Death Row. We won't let you down. It's been a minute but we are going to give you 1993-1996 back again in a short minute. We got a lot of talent and we going to bring the heat. To my homies, good looking out and keep banging. To my enemies, eat a dick. Oh yea Daz keep talking shit. All you are right now is a stand up comedian. Oh and I ran into Dresta, he aint done with your bitch ass. We saw each other on Crenshaw and he says he gon get you. He said even without his brother, he gon fuck you up. So bring that shit. You, Soopafly, Snoop or whoever. We can do it behind close doors or out in the open. In the meantime keep swinging from my nuts and keep putting my name out there cause you giving me free publicity nigga. I am just blazing to your bullshit. To anyone else that got beef, Holla back punk muthafuckaz cause if all you doin is talking then we aint even trippin on that. When we see you, be ready to be seen cause thats how we rollin.

westside159

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »
menace getting beat up on camera by 40 glocc and bleeding
dj quik getting beat up by the police
The game's brother Face getting knocked out on camera
Suge knight getting knocked out for a hour in LA
Mike jones getting socked in the face and bleeding by Trae tha Truth on camera
Jim jones getting beat up several times in new york on camera
Saigon running from mobb deep and them dudes in new york on camera

i can go on

Suge knight got get the best he got laid for trying to act tough and cool

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2012, 06:00:04 AM »
Daz gettin checked by Hot Dollar and his crew on camera after talkin all "rah rah", Daz backing down and sayin "its just music, only on wax, entertainment" blah blah

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:02:09 AM by Michael Madsen »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
Nate Doggs Death

not just in the death its self, but seeing how every westcoast rapper despite all the years screaming they need Unity, talking on records they'd ride for each other, end up being exposed as some cheap ass motherfuckers, who couldn't even respond to a die friend in need.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
Daz gettin checked by Hot Dollar and his crew on camera after talkin all "rah rah", Daz backing down and sayin "its just music, only on wax, entertainment" blah blah

:D

Okka

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2012, 01:48:28 AM »
calling him Soopa Badu was great though, and didnt Soopafly fail to show when a one on one between the two was meant to go down?

If you believe everything you hear on a song. Kurupt said that on "Eat A Dicc (Fucc Daz)"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2012, 07:12:42 AM »
Rahul Reddy: Daz Dillinger recently called you a liar and said your allegations about certain people affiliated with Death Row pissing on you are untrue and claimed 2pac wanted to beat you down in Cancun. Can you address these topics?

Kurupt: First off, the whole Cancun story is bullshit. I didn't address that before but between Daz and myself, I was the only nigga outside of Suge on Tha Row that visited Pac in jail. When we were in Cancun, Daz barely came out the room. He was antisocial and he didn't even talk to Pac. There was no scuffle, no nothing. This whole story about Daz saying Pac wanted to rent a room to whoop my ass was hilarious. The nigga can imagine a lot of things. He can imagine that, he can imagine that he actually produced Doggystyle, he can imagine he wasn't suicidal or got pissed on. Bottom line he know the truth. The truth is that Daz was just another nigga on Tha Row to 2pac and thats all. The nigga kills me with his fantasies about me getting beat up or him and Pac being tight. The nigga was suicidal during those years. He had no friends.

Rahul Reddy: So, Daz was basically lying when he said he didn't get pissed on?

Kurupt: That bitch made nigga lies about everything. The nigga got pissed on, stripped butt naked, beaten to an oblivion and gang raped. I was trying to spare him the humilation of that but the bitch ass nigga deserves it now. Suge confided in me later than there were five niggas that just fucked his ass literally. Daz probably walking around with the same shit that got Eazy E. What also yall didn't know was that Daz was getting extorted for shit also. He didn't want niggas knowing he was pissed on, beaten, gang raped and ended up paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars so it wouldn't leak. But fuck it, I am leaking that now. What that bitch ass nigga gonna do? Not a muthafucking thing cause I will whoop his monkey ass from here to last week.

Rahul Reddy: There are so many stories that somehow the fans are getting caught up in what to believe and what not to believe. Daz mentioned he wants you to fight Soopafly. Whats the situation with you and Soopafly?

Kurupt: He a pansy ass nigga too. Soopabitch a bitch. Nigga knows where to find me and he knows I aint hard to find. That bitch ass oreo muthafucka wanna scrap, I aint hard to find. Problem is that bitch ass nigga don't wanna find me. He just wanna do gay ass audio interviews with that faggot Daz talking shit. Ever notice thats all that bitch ass nigga Daz does is talk shit? He talk shit about the Outlawz, me, Ja Rule, Suge, J.T., and the list goes on. Nigga, I wasn't kidding. My lil homie informed me that the nigga sleeping in different houses in ATL every fuckin night. Also, he even went to Savannah to lay low. So he can be a prisoner in his own fuckin country and talk shit. Just make sure you don't come out the house cause if you do, I got your Eulogy prepared you bitch ass nigga. I plan on telling all two people at you funeral about how much of a bitch you really were. That will be to your hoe ass wife, and your dirty ass dad. I am gon leave your moms out of it cause she got some Bomb ass pussy. (laughs)

Rahul Reddy: Is there any chances that you could work with Snoop and Dre ever again since Daz is out of the picture?

Kurupt: Fuck Snoop. He a hoe ass nigga too. The nigga on crack and got serious health problems. He and Daz are sick and I mean that literally. Daz walking around right now with H.I.V and he knows he aint got much longer so he just gon talk shit. Thats why I havent paid it no mind, I told yall he living on borrowed time and I meant that more ways than one (laughs). Snoop, the only thing he can do is knuckle up and fight. Quit being a bitch and rolling with 1,000 bodyguards and come get some of Suge and Kurupt. Soopafly, come get some. You knew I was at Power 106 and your bitch ass was afraid to show up. Daz, anytime your infected H.I.V ass wants to fight, let me know. I aint throwing down with that bitch ass mark cause he got H.I.V. and I don't want him over me but we can do it gangsta style. Shoot em up bang bang (laughs)

Rahul Reddy: Kurupt, this is a very serious allegation that your throwing out there that Daz has H.I.V. Are you saying when he was gang raped he caught that shit or was it something else?

Kurupt: I am going to tell you something. A lot of niggas back in the day talked about how Dre would come home with transsexuals and wear panties and all that. Nigga, he wasn't the only one. Daz used to frequent gay bars in the Bay on many occasions. He always told me he likes lesbians. I told him nigga you got a lot to lose by getting caught up in places like that. He told me he used to pay owners of these establishments to keep it on the D.L. but I used to get really suspicious because he used to bring these fruitcakes some Rupaul looking muthafuckas by his crib a lot. I am like who the fuck is these niggaz? Daz would admit they gay, but he always said he was just cool with them and nothing was going on. Then in July 1997, the nigga told me he was getting an H.I.V test and said that he did some experimenting with some shit and I told him to stop and don't tell me no more. Thats when I knew bitch ass nigga was a Bisexual. I was cool and vowed never to tell. He wanna talk about me messing with teenagers. That shit was all preemptive because he knew I was gon call him out one day and tell the world that Daz Dillinger aka Dat Nigga Daz is a flamming faggot. This wanna be gangsta is really a fruitcake. So he made many lies about me and Pac, me getting beat up, me fuckin with young girls because he knows the truth gon come out. Oh also Daz, I know your bitch ass is reading this, I got pictures nigga. I am gon put that out best believe dat shit! You remember when Eazy had Dre's pic in those sequins or whatever the hell that was. I got pics of you and your gay groupies from the Bay. Best believe that shits coming out. I am cleaning out your closet you bitch ass homo nigga.

Rahul Reddy: Whats the plans for Kustapo Records?

Kurupt: I got plans on making Kustapo really big. Right now I am just concentrating on Against The Grain and as V.P. concentrating on Crooked I's album also. I got many acts for Kustapo and it's going to be banging.

Rahul Reddy: Any last comments or any last words for your fans, friends, or enemies?

Kurupt: To the fans, as I always say keep supporting Death Row. We won't let you down. It's been a minute but we are going to give you 1993-1996 back again in a short minute. We got a lot of talent and we going to bring the heat. To my homies, good looking out and keep banging. To my enemies, eat a dick. Oh yea Daz keep talking shit. All you are right now is a stand up comedian. Oh and I ran into Dresta, he aint done with your bitch ass. We saw each other on Crenshaw and he says he gon get you. He said even without his brother, he gon fuck you up. So bring that shit. You, Soopafly, Snoop or whoever. We can do it behind close doors or out in the open. In the meantime keep swinging from my nuts and keep putting my name out there cause you giving me free publicity nigga. I am just blazing to your bullshit. To anyone else that got beef, Holla back punk muthafuckaz cause if all you doin is talking then we aint even trippin on that. When we see you, be ready to be seen cause thats how we rollin.

LMFAO. is this true daz got pissed on and gang raped at death row ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

2euce 7even

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2012, 10:18:07 AM »
Kurupt And Daz Dissin The Shit Out Each Other On Some Serious Shit (Bein A Underage-Girl-Fucker, Bein Raped, etc.) And Coming Back United

Letting Eminem Do The Work On Pacīs LPīs

Not Releasing Unreleaed DR Music

Not Releasing Pacīs Tracks In Its OG Form