Author Topic: Justin Timberlake ft. 50 cent cry me ariver remix!!!  (Read 221 times)

C-Style@dpgc-2g

• Lil Geezy
Justin Timberlake ft. 50 cent cry me ariver remix!!!
« on: February 02, 2003, 03:44:52 PM »
hahaha lmfao ;D

A remixed version of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River" becomes available as an import single on Tuesday (February 3). Dirty Vegas remixed the track, which currently sits at Number Six on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. A separate bootleg remix of the track, featuring a rap from 50 Cent, is also making waves via Internet music-swapping sites. The track has become so popular that an unnamed Zomba Records employee tells us that there are discussions to get 50 Cent and Timberlake in the studio to record an official remix.

Gangsta Gangsta  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Justin Timberlake ft. 50 cent cry me ariver remix!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 06:03:30 PM »
dopeness...

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 06:08:52 PM »
thats dope shit, i think they would sound dope together, and hate all u want, im a fan of some justin timberlake tracks

Jome

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 10:41:24 PM »
hahaha lmfao ;D

A remixed version of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River" becomes available as an import single on Tuesday (February 3). Dirty Vegas remixed the track, which currently sits at Number Six on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. A separate bootleg remix of the track, featuring a rap from 50 Cent, is also making waves via Internet music-swapping sites. The track has become so popular that an unnamed Zomba Records employee tells us that there are discussions to get 50 Cent and Timberlake in the studio to record an official remix.

Gangsta Gangsta  ;D

Why is this so funny when the story you posted says that 50 isn't involved with the remix at all?
Or did you only read the headline??  ::)