Author Topic: Ready For War  (Read 276 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ready For War
« on: February 22, 2012, 06:13:15 AM »
The second single from our album My World titled Ready For War:

It'd be great to get dubcc support. Please share on FB and Tweet it on Twitter. All help is greatly appreciated.

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

doggfather

Re: Ready For War
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:21:04 AM »
gonna check later!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 04:35:40 PM »

Matty

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 07:58:24 AM »
dope. your other single was great too. i get down with the older RHCP stuff so this is in my lane when it comes to 'rockier' music 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »
dope. your other single was great too. i get down with the older RHCP stuff so this is in my lane when it comes to 'rockier' music 8)

Much love Matty. Appreciate you chcekin it out.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 01:01:56 AM »
shits nice...but i got a question:

what made u get into rock/rap when ur first album was strictly hip-hop? is it the peeps u hung out with, or just a personal change in in musical taste? i always thought u were a nice lyricist, but this style doesnt bring out ur lyrical skill as much as ur earlier work did.... either way, major props.  8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 06:30:15 AM »

what made u get into rock/rap when ur first album was strictly hip-hop? is it the peeps u hung out with, or just a personal change in in musical taste? i always thought u were a nice lyricist, but this style doesnt bring out ur lyrical skill as much as ur earlier work did.... either way, major props.  8)

I've always been influenced heavily by rock and hiphop. This is what our music has grown to become and I couldn't be more excited. I still write rhymes all the time, don't get me wrong. But figuring out my vocals and what i'm able to sing has been a fun challenge and a real cool way to push myself musically the last several years. I'm glad you checked it out Nik.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 03:47:13 PM »

what made u get into rock/rap when ur first album was strictly hip-hop? is it the peeps u hung out with, or just a personal change in in musical taste? i always thought u were a nice lyricist, but this style doesnt bring out ur lyrical skill as much as ur earlier work did.... either way, major props.  8)

I've always been influenced heavily by rock and hiphop. This is what our music has grown to become and I couldn't be more excited. I still write rhymes all the time, don't get me wrong. But figuring out my vocals and what i'm able to sing has been a fun challenge and a real cool way to push myself musically the last several years. I'm glad you checked it out Nik.

your vocals are smooth as hell on 'my world', i'm digging the singing when it fits into the overall production. i really like that 1AM track too, the chilled out parts and whole concept is dope. i think it coulda been better without the main hook, just the chilled-hard sections. funky breakdown near the end is cool tho 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 07:25:28 AM »

what made u get into rock/rap when ur first album was strictly hip-hop? is it the peeps u hung out with, or just a personal change in in musical taste? i always thought u were a nice lyricist, but this style doesnt bring out ur lyrical skill as much as ur earlier work did.... either way, major props.  8)

Dope, glad you checked out some of our other music too. Tough to get people to check on here, but I appreciate it Matty.
your vocals are smooth as hell on 'my world', i'm digging the singing when it fits into the overall production. i really like that 1AM track too, the chilled out parts and whole concept is dope. i think it coulda been better without the main hook, just the chilled-hard sections. funky breakdown near the end is cool tho 8)

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 01:08:58 PM »
Props, will go check it out now.