Author Topic: a serious question for nikcc  (Read 781 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
a serious question for nikcc
« on: February 22, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »
who on this forum is your least favorite poster of all time?

Sccit

Re: a serious question for nikcc
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

Cham is a step up from that dude with the username "Mutherfucca".  At least Cham actually tries to explain himself and make some sense, which can actually spark some pretty entertaining debates at the forum. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »
Petey, you need to rephrase your question to, "NIK, who on this forum makes you cry most often?".

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 02:16:08 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

Cham is a step up from that dude with the username "Mutherfucca".  At least Cham actually tries to explain himself and make some sense, which can actually spark some pretty entertaining debates at the forum. 

naah...i'd say muhfukka is just bitter at life. cham, on the other hand, is simply a homosexual trying his hardest to fit in, not realizing how obvious it is to everyone but him. in his mind, he really does think he comes off as cool...it's like he only knows he's a faggot subconsciously.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

naah...i'd say muhfukka is just bitter at life. cham, on the other hand, is simply a homosexual trying his hardest to fit in, not realizing how obvious it is to everyone but him. in his mind, he really does think he comes off as cool...it's like he only knows he's a faggot subconsciously.

Hahahahahahahaha. This nigga is so tight. You are genetical gay.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
This nigga is so tight.

see...he even judges dudes based on how tight they are. nasty shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 02:36:26 PM »
This nigga is so tight.

see...he even judges dudes based on how tight they are. nasty shit.

HAHAHAHA. The comedian strikes again.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

I don't know, I still have some hope for Cham. He has some decent taste in music.  If he was more down to earth he could be okay.  I even considered trying to hang out with him when I was in New York, but I was blessed enough to already have a couple good connections there. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
so cham is more hated even then kain and sik?

rayallen0

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 03:15:07 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

Cham is a step up from that dude with the username "Mutherfucca".  At least Cham actually tries to explain himself and make some sense, which can actually spark some pretty entertaining debates at the forum.  

everyone???!?!?! you are the only fucking person who thinks or says that WTF???!?!?!?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:01:25 PM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 03:59:08 PM »

In NIK's world, quantity > quality.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 04:23:17 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

everyone???!?!?! you are the only fucking person who thinks or says that WTF???!?!?!?

lmao@thinkin I'm the only person on the board who sees the bitch in Cham

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 04:24:00 PM »

Yea

rayallen0

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

lmao@thinkin I'm the only person on the board who sees the bitch in Cham
now is he a bitch or is he gay. plz give me all these people who call him gay.

cuz he wasn't wearing gay clothes nor does he talk about how much he loves penis. He looked like a preteen wigger in that picture but that isn't really gay...nor is having a favorite basketball player like Lebron.