Author Topic: a serious question for nikcc  (Read 786 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: a serious question for nikcc
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

Really? I figured it be one of the people who posted all that shit on your family.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 07:59:04 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

Really? I figured it be one of the people who posted all that shit on your family.

NIK is a selfish man. He's rather hate the man who posts all the things that shit on his life.

NIK's mind: himself > his family.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:25 PM »
let's not forget how NIK is so insecure about his looks he has to resort to Justin Beiber and down syndrome insults for others

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:08 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

NIK is a selfish man. He's rather hate the man who posts all the things that shit on his life.

i dont think u get it, gayboy...the reason people think i would hate other peeps over you is because u haven't done NEARLY as much to "expose" me as others on this site have. it's funny that every time someone here says that they think ur a bitch, u make up some dumbass excuse....it's time to change ur perspective, gayboy. like mike said, start with the man kid in the mirror. maybe infinite is right and there IS hope for u.....i highly doubt it, though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 08:11:26 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

i dont think u get it, gayboy...the reason people think i would hate other peeps over you is because u haven't done NEARLY as much to "expose" me as others on this site have. it's funny that every time someone here say that think ur a bitch, u make up some dumbass excuse....it's time to change ur perspective, gayboy. like mike said, start with the man kid in the mirror.

Where did I claim I exposed you above? I just pull out the bitch made tendencies in your life. Unemployed, still living at home, not fucking bitches besides your last fat fuck, you're brother is a complete, flamboyant homosexual & you are genetically identical, you're an awful rapper, you suck Kobe's dick more than Eden does on an average weekend.

This constant dose of reality you try to escape from on here is just CONSTANTLY thrown in your face & you hate it more than...well, people posting pictures of your mother & father. It's not that hard to understand.

No disrespect to Tanner, but he's admitted to sucking another man's dick & you still find me "gayer" & think "oh, you're a homo in real life. I'm sure of it". Like, you have nothing to go off by that other than you have nothing else on me & that bothers you, it's your generic response & you just cannot stand how I shit on you daily. Your bias against me is well shown, people see right through you.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

i dont think u get it, gayboy...the reason people think i would hate other peeps over you is because u haven't done NEARLY as much to "expose" me as others on this site have. it's funny that every time someone here say that think ur a bitch, u make up some dumbass excuse....it's time to change ur perspective, gayboy. like mike said, start with the man kid in the mirror.

Where did I claim I exposed you above? I just pull out the bitch made tendencies in your life. Unemployed, still living at home, not fucking bitches besides your last fat fuck, you're brother is a complete, flamboyant homosexual & you are genetically identical, you're an awful rapper, you suck Kobe's dick more than Eden does on an average weekend.

This constant dose of reality you try to escape from on here is just CONSTANTLY thrown in your face & you hate it more than...well, people posting pictures of your mother & father. It's not that hard to understand.

No disrespect to Tanner, but he's admitted to sucking another man's dick & you still find me "gayer" & think "oh, you're a homo in real life. I'm sure of it". Like, you have nothing to go off by that other than you have nothing else on me & that bothers you, it's your generic response & you just cannot stand how I shit on you daily. Your bias against me is well shown, people see right through you.

ur somewhat right...all those things u said are a big part of why i think ur a faggot. but not because it upsets me and has me losing sleep, but rather cuz they are LIES u create in attempt to put someone down when they call u out on ur gayness. if u were not gay, why would u even feel the need to do that? if u came at me with some real shit, then i wouldn't think twice. but since u make up dumb things when i call u out ("you don't have a job"..."you haven't been laid since floydness"..."you're an awful rapper" etc.), then it not only proves ur level of gayness, but also proves u have zero credibility as a human being.....show me where i make up lies about u. what i say is always backed up with hard facts and evidence i've gathered. u DO look like a faggot...u ARE a pathetic nerd always tryna prove how cool u are...u DID claim people were trolling when they were calling out ur bitchassness. none of these things are guesses or lies, they're FACTS....and u keep grouping urself with other people - "people see right through u"..."we know that ur mad NIK"...saying "we" makes u feel like ur a part of something....u feel as if ur somehow fitting in by saying all these things and pinning it on a group of people, rather than speaking for urself.. but the fact of the matter is, there is no "we". everyone in this thread was surprised when I picked u....so ur all alone on that one, gayboy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 08:40:23 PM »
"I think you look like a faggot...FACT" LOL. I might as well rephrase my statements of your reality & say, "You LOOK like a high-school dropout, so you are one...FACT".

Anyway, you're still on Ghost calling me out. Son came through & shitted on Sik too just for laughs. You insecurities fails for you to see that. It's okay though.

& LOLLMFAO @ saying "You try to put people down when they call you out on your gayness". SON, you're only one who even says middle school shit like "you're gay". It's your only response to people. My shitting on you is not in "response" to you calling me gay. It's me laughing at the life you heavily deny & watch you scramble to "you're gay" jokes. I know you don't take what you just said seriously. There is no way. You're stupid comeback could be anything, I'd say the same shit to you. You used to call me Bieber, I still said the same shit. You were commenting on some generic blonde, whiteboy look.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 08:45:47 PM »
gayboy cham... easily

ur somewhat right...all those things u said are a big part of why i think ur a faggot. but not because it upsets me and has me losing sleep, but rather cuz they are LIES u create in attempt to put someone down when they call u out on ur gayness. if u were not gay, why would u even feel the need to do that? if u came at me with some real shit, then i wouldn't think twice. but since u make up dumb things when i call u out ("you don't have a job"..."you haven't been laid since floydness"..."you're an awful rapper" etc.), then it not only proves ur level of gayness, but also proves u have zero credibility as a human being.....show me where i make up lies about u. what i say is always backed up with hard facts and evidence i've gathered. u DO look like a faggot...u ARE a pathetic nerd always tryna prove how cool u are...u DID claim people were trolling when they were calling out ur bitchassness. none of these things are guesses or lies, they're FACTS....and u keep grouping urself with other people - "people see right through u"..."we know that ur mad NIK"...saying "we" makes u feel like ur a part of something....u feel as if ur somehow fitting in by saying all these things and pinning it on a group of people, rather than speaking for urself.. but the fact of the matter is, there is no "we". everyone in this thread was surprised when I picked u....so ur all alone on that one, gayboy.

I'm only surprised because other forum members have done way worse (Phone Calls to your mom, harassing your brother, etc.)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »
"I think you look like a faggot...FACT" LOL. I might as well rephrase my statements of your reality & say, "You LOOK like a high-school dropout, so you are one...FACT".

Anyway, you're still on Ghost calling me out. Son came through & shitted on Sik too just for laughs. You insecurities fails for you to see that. It's okay though.

& LOLLMFAO @ saying "You try to put people down when they call you out on your gayness". SON, you're only one who even says middle school shit like "you're gay". It's your only response to people. My shitting on you is not in "response" to you calling me gay. It's me laughing at the life you heavily deny & watch you scramble to "you're gay" jokes. I know you don't take what you just said seriously. There is no way. You're stupid comeback could be anything, I'd say the same shit to you. You used to call me Bieber, I still said the same shit. You were commenting on some generic blonde, whiteboy look.

lmao, there was nothing funny about what ghost said, what do u mean "for laughs"?? nothing was comedic about that thread.. with the sikotic thing, he admitted he was playin devil's advocate, yes...but when he called u out for ridin nuts, u cried about how he was just trolling, because u can never come to terms with the fact that someone sees some bitch in u. even if he was trolling, which he wasn't, it's still hilarious to see ur reaction without really knowing. insecurity seeping through ur image.

anyways...ur a waste of time, as always. u already admitted that u think getting the last word means u "won". if i was as gay as u, we'd go on for 50+ pages. ima let it end here. carry on, gayboy.....

rayallen0

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 09:11:12 PM »
then get ghost in here pm him or whatever to backup what you say and that it wasnt just a joke.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 09:19:21 PM »
then get ghost in here pm him or whatever to backup what you say and that it wasnt just a joke.

In that thread I wrote "I'm not tryna to blow up spots right now". I believe that's my direct quote. I knew what he was doing, but seeing NIK think he had another member to his march against me was just too priceless.

Gollum

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 09:42:04 PM »
Chamilitary Click you are a bitch...so stfu

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »
so cham is more hated even then kain and sik?

Yea
That hurts my feelings, man. Neither one of those cats had you driving after them. C'mon, don't short change me like that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 03:54:42 PM »
infidel wanted to meet up with cham hahahah. and nik im touched  :-* (but not like your mom)

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »
who is infidel