Author Topic: Gangstarr - Skills  (Read 354 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Gangstarr - Skills
« on: February 02, 2003, 07:13:36 PM »
I just saw the video for this song ...its tight and shit but...is the generation of today is ready for some ol skool ish like this??? I dont know why but I think this project will fail...Imma still buy it though

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Gangstarr - Skills
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 07:28:36 PM »
I haven't seen what the video's like but the song is bangin'.  Gang Starr should go gold no problem.

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 11:14:36 PM »
i aint seen a video in a long time...and i aint seen a Gangstarr video in a long time...last time i seen Gangstarr in a video was "Worst Comes To Worst"...and that was only for like 12seconds

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2003, 10:45:14 AM »
The track is banging, but I didn't realise they had made the video yet, so I'll be checking for that on Mtv Base from now on. I will be kinda interesting to see how much it gets played though. Full Clip was hardly played at all when that was released as a single so who knows.

EM28

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2003, 01:48:11 PM »
yeah i might get the cd.  When is it supposed to drop

peace

Tr3ach_UVZ

• Lil Geezy
  • #Urban-Videoz
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2003, 02:04:54 PM »
IMO new Gangstarr songs - Battle and Skills r dope! I Hope the whole cd will b like that. And i agree that vid for Skills is hot. btw: U know where U can find it ;)
#Urban-VideoZ on EFnet | Hip Hop's biggest video channel

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 02:59:04 PM »
usually premos production overshadows gurus rhymes but this time he kept it low-key and i thought it was the perfect blend.
dope as hell.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 04:16:46 PM »
Im feelin this track it sounds like a hot record.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 06:21:05 PM »
If yall idiots dont get this cd you should be shot! Theyve been recording this album since 2000!!!! and How did primo produced "skills" it dosent sound like him at all!]
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 06:21:35 PM by Vigilante »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 07:10:48 PM »
just seen the video...and damn that shit was tight...straight back to basics...that was in boston right?...cuz it didnt look like NY...Guru was lookin gangsta...but yea that track is bangin...im gettin that album without a doubt...Gang Starr has and always will be one of my favorite groups...and Regardless of what anyone says...Guru is one of the best emcees ever...