Author Topic: *POPS A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, LIGHTS A SPLIFF AND CELEBRATES*  (Read 1162 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re:*POPS A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, LIGHTS A SPLIFF AND CELEBRATES*
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2003, 05:51:22 AM »
i thought that dude was funny  :) lol..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2003, 08:24:03 AM »
i don't know i don't agree with any some of the threads he posted but i don't think he should have gotten banned for that i mean everybodys go to say something at one time or another to make someone else mad so i don't know if you can't exercise freedom of speech what can you do  :-\

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2003, 11:29:18 AM »
^^ Just my opinion :) You want allah to "smash on americans", you want to shoot mormons with shotguns,etc. etc. You're an asshole, on the real.  

yes, i do want Allah to smash the american monopoly that has resulted in killings, occupation, poverty etc

The Mormon thing was a joke, i got love for Mormons i work with one of them, they're the nicest people in the world, and they're very well dressed.

You have no arguments against me, dont be mad tho, its all Jesus as the homie SGV would say....

Make like Aaliyah and try again....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2003, 11:38:30 AM »
i believe people can make their minds up for themselves. if someone makes a racist comment on this board people can see the ignorance for themselves. i believe the replies spoke for themselves. i'd rather people 'play themselves' than get hidden. of course if things get out of hand someone should lock the thread. i believe'd enough had already been said to let this sink in its own ignorance... even if it was created in retaliation to a previous comment.

Oh well...

Times change...

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2003, 11:51:57 AM »
*Breaks Tech's champagne bottle, steals his wack skimpy ass joint, and smokes the whole joint in one huge hit.

Damn just like Engel Rock said...fool didnt need to be banned, he was a useful character. Peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2003, 12:21:26 PM »
Dont know where your scrawny lil desi ass came from or how you came to the conclusion u can walk up to me and take my champagne especially knowing the poor state of Indian weed, incomparable to Afghan hashish.

*Breaks champagne bottle over Quakes head*

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2003, 12:30:46 PM »
you better watch you dont set your beard on fire with that reefa.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2003, 02:40:41 PM »
ha ha ha

::)

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2003, 02:55:32 PM »

AHAHAHA GOOD 1....

Yo Tech fuck da afghani hash, U cant fuck wit da Kush biyach

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2003, 04:21:45 PM »

LMFAO! That's the funniest thing Bez has ever said...

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2003, 06:56:41 PM »
the only thing i liked about c walker is that he was a bone fan from cleveland, but anyways, id MUCH MUCH rather have NIK banned than c walker, hes much more of a racist ignorant dumb muthafuckin gay asshole bitch.

rap quake....well hes jus retarted i dont really blame him, i blame his mama

bez is kinda slow with those jokes, damn that shit is played out

and trauma, your a cool dude, i was cool with the meccadonalds thing but in here it seemed like you just straight up disrespected mecca, that isnt cool man, i know your not racist or anything so its all good ill turn my blind eye to that one.

tech, dont cry, dry ya eye, here comes doggy with more brain cells to fry *hands tech new bottle and spliff

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2003, 11:42:16 PM »
i never took c walker 100% serious, so i thought he was a funny dude

but what i wanna know is why tech you claim to be this holior than thou muslum yet embrace  alcahol and drugs, infinate might be off his rocker but at least he has morals

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2003, 03:06:12 AM »
^^ Just my opinion :) You want allah to "smash on americans", you want to shoot mormons with shotguns,etc. etc. You're an asshole, on the real.  

yes, i do want Allah to smash the american monopoly that has resulted in killings, occupation, poverty etc

The Mormon thing was a joke, i got love for Mormons i work with one of them, they're the nicest people in the world, and they're very well dressed.

You have no arguments against me, dont be mad tho, its all Jesus as the homie SGV would say....

Make like Aaliyah and try again....

You hate americans, you hate me and everything I love.  How can we ever be anything but enemies? LOL I hope you're banned, because you're a jerk.  Simple as that.    

verbalassaulta

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2003, 08:09:40 AM »
if c-walker is banned, then i cant see why tech's bitch ass isnt banned also

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2003, 11:55:52 AM »
1) Jake...dude when did i ever have a holier than thou attitude, i NEVER claimed to be a perfect human being, I admit ALL THE TIME on wcc that yes i do blaze alot, i smoke cigarettes, i drink occasionally. You guys probably mistake politics with faith. In the TOT, im very political, but i tend to avoid religious discussions, unless its one where everyone kinda learns from it. And Jake, because I drink and blaze an occasional spliff I have no morals? OK, your age and maturity is exposed right there. Seriously Jake, u speak on iot sometimes, but that was a crock of shit what u said, hope u realize that.

2) Trauma...once again, I see you fabricating arguments...
I dont hate Americans, nor do I hate American culture. Right now Im bumpin Ice Cube's It Was A Good Day, communicating with you over the internet. My beef is with your govt, and if u love your govt, and if u suport your govt 100%, and if u embrace wholeheartedly the policies of your Govt, than FUCK YOU. If not, then hey, its all Jesus.
oh yeah btw.....you consider me an "enemy", get a life, dont take WCC so serious, lol @ "enemy", damn, have a drink and relax Shaggy

3) Doggy....thanks for the champagne, and yeah dont worry about Trauma, man, you know these evangelical christains hate Muslims, they see us as a threat, i dont see any Muslims in here mocking the Vatican or whatever, it doesnt matter.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 11:57:51 AM by King Tech Quadafi »

- Lewis Carroll