Author Topic: *POPS A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, LIGHTS A SPLIFF AND CELEBRATES*  (Read 1179 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:*POPS A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, LIGHTS A SPLIFF AND CELEBRATES*
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2003, 11:37:38 PM »
im sorry engle, from now on i shall acquire permission from you before i make a joke, for fear of offending mr. englewood here.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2003, 03:13:18 AM »
2) Trauma...once again, I see you fabricating arguments...
I dont hate Americans, nor do I hate American culture. Right now Im bumpin Ice Cube's It Was A Good Day, communicating with you over the internet. My beef is with your govt, and if u love your govt, and if u suport your govt 100%, and if u embrace wholeheartedly the policies of your Govt, than FUCK YOU.

Pretty much, If you don't agree with you, you're wrong...

NEWSFLASH:
Bushes approval rating is in the mid 60%. That means that around 60% of Americans agree with him. You hate 60% of Americans? Admit it. You hate America. Thats why I can't stand you. You say one thing, but it's easy to see it's a baldface lie.

lol good God, how can one hate an entire people? does this not get through your thick skull? I hate the American govt and what it represents and what it has done. The majority of Americans are sheep, duped into what their Govt is doing is right. The majority of Americans HAVE NO IDEA what their govt has done , what they continue to do, and what they plan on doing in the future. For that reason, i dont hate Americans, because they are being duped by a powerful media that has in essence brainwahsed a majority of the citizenry. My cuzins are american citizens, ive visited America, every day of my life, i am succeptible to American culture, and music.
Your points are void and invalid.

NO, your points are invalid.  You're not intelligent enough to realize, just because somebody has a difference with you, doesn't mean they're 'duped' or 'tricked' into believing it.  Maybe the american people know exactly what Bush does, and approve of it? Not everyone is an idiot, and since you haven't spoken with everyone in america, general statements like "The majority of Americans HAVE NO IDEA what their govt has done" are stupid.  Do you honestly believe that?  Are you REALLY on a higher intellectual level than "THE MAJORITY" of americans? Please.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2003, 03:20:09 AM »
NO, your points are invalid.  You're not intelligent enough to realize, just because somebody has a difference with you, doesn't mean they're 'duped' or 'tricked' into believing it.  Maybe the american people know exactly what Bush does, and approve of it? Not everyone is an idiot, and since you haven't spoken with everyone in america, general statements like "The majority of Americans HAVE NO IDEA what their govt has done" are stupid.  Do you honestly believe that?  Are you REALLY on a higher intellectual level than "THE MAJORITY" of americans? Please.  

honestly Trauma, i agree wit what he said. It isnt that the American people are stupid. But u cant deny that the American government hides, or twists alot of the information that it presents to the people. There ARE alot of liars in office. Not to mention, there ARE a lot of people out there who just dont WANT to know the whole truth. NO ONE wants to think that THEY are the bad guys. American people might not be, BUT, if the people in office are..and we voted them in, then in a way...it makes people feel as if they contributed. Knowingly, or not. Yah know?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2003, 12:33:33 PM »
hey Trauma, how many Americans u think know about the history of the CIAs actions and covert missions in the world since the end of the third world. Or the good ole boys that run your govt. Or the interest groups and lobbies that in essence can financially strangle or black list any politician that wont support its views. Once again Trauma, u accept the illusion, u dont look past it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2003, 03:09:19 PM »
hey Trauma, how many Americans u think know about the history of the CIAs actions and covert missions in the world since the end of the third world. Or the good ole boys that run your govt. Or the interest groups and lobbies that in essence can financially strangle or black list any politician that wont support its views. Once again Trauma, u accept the illusion, u dont look past it.
oh and im sure the muslim tech knows all this information  ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2003, 03:25:42 PM »
seeing as that i just mentioned it, i guess this muslim does, dumb ass

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2003, 05:17:44 PM »
seeing as that i just mentioned it, i guess this muslim does, dumb ass

LOL

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2003, 05:34:42 PM »
lol calm down suga your so hostile

Doggystylin

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2003, 06:51:52 PM »
lmao i must say, tech has a point here....and yeah tones on point, dumb flip, lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2003, 11:13:11 PM »
1) Jake...dude when did i ever have a holier than thou attitude, i NEVER claimed to be a perfect human being, I admit ALL THE TIME on wcc that yes i do blaze alot, i smoke cigarettes, i drink occasionally. You guys probably mistake politics with faith. In the TOT, im very political, but i tend to avoid religious discussions, unless its one where everyone kinda learns from it. And Jake, because I drink and blaze an occasional spliff I have no morals? OK, your age and maturity is exposed right there. Seriously Jake, u speak on iot sometimes, but that was a crock of shit what u said, hope u realize that.

hmmmmmm

1. you're only older than me by a few months
2. maturity? i'm not the one whose posted all the childish stuff i do like you, judging by your posts i'm a lot more maturer than you, your one of the last people to say that , politically yeah you  know more than me i'll give you that,  you have a 'maturer political mind' but that's where it ends. it says a lot  that i'm a younger than you but chose to honor God's (allah's ) will more than you. so thank you for contradicting yourself  and supporting my annalysis. i do condiser you a muslum  and i know you do too, and you're so quick to defend it and embrace it, but also so quick to go against it.  what's  the deal man? i think anyone who claims something so bluntly should represent it right.

3. don't mistake this as a judgement of you , or a malicious attack upon your character. it just annoys me how you say one thing but do something to tear down your credibility as a man of the muslum faith.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2003, 11:42:50 AM »
name a person who ha followed his religion 100%

close the thread

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2003, 12:42:33 PM »

I do.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2003, 09:58:59 PM »

close the thread

is that it? that's the only way your going to defend my analysis of the all mighty tech? lol

it's not about following your religion 100% it's about your will, if you were at LEAST trying to respect your religion you wouldn't be celebrating what your religion goes against so much. i know not every one is perfect, but i expect that if you say your religious your not running around talking about sparking a spliff and getting buzzed off crown royal at the same time.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2003, 11:09:36 PM »
what doesnt get through to u jake?

am i religious? no, because i dont follow it 100%, ill admit it, yeah and if i ran around tellin people i was religious that wouldnt be fair

do i drink? yes , smoke? yes

but i also pray, go to the mosque and try to keep my faith as much as possible

now what uve done is stray this topic away, nice try, but the fact is, u said cuz i drink and smoke, i have no morals, u need to leave that trash town of yours and see the world

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2003, 02:58:58 AM »
u need to leave that trash town of yours and see the world

lol@ Bakersfield  ;D