Poll

What do you use most often to smoke weed?

Pipe
3 (18.8%)
Bong
4 (25%)
Joint
2 (12.5%)
Blunt
5 (31.3%)
Vape
2 (12.5%)
Edible
0 (0%)
Hookah
0 (0%)
Bubbler
0 (0%)
Chillum
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: What do you use most often to smoke weed?  (Read 1563 times)

Sleazy

Re: What do you use most often to smoke weed?
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2012, 01:37:56 AM »
why is this being discussed on the internet ?   just asking.
...cuz discussions is what the internet was made for? what?
until mary jane is legal. i will not discuss her.

That's a fair point of view. But me, I just honestly don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong and therefore refuse to act that way either. Only got one life, can't waste time waiting for legalization. I act like it's legal already (well almost). If this leads me on a path to prison then so be it. I'm a firm believer in the "don't do the crime if you can't do the time" rule anyway. Fortunately the current narcopolitcal climate regarding cannabis isn't quite as bad as it has sometimes been.

Then there's the issue of normalization. Legalization will never happen unless the general population are shown that weed isn't the boogeyman. The best way to do that is public indescreet use (or just talking about it) while still behaving responsibly at the same time.

Lets not forget that cannabis prohibition has been a bunch of bullshit from the start. That fuck Anslinger decided to make something only certain socioeconomic groups were involved in (at the time) punishable basically just to create a new form of slavery. And the law was justified by shit like "This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others" (actual quote not something I just made up).

FUCK THE LAW. At least until it's made better. Cali people should check out this initiative: http://regulatemarijuanalikewine.com/. I'm not a huge fan because I feel like wine is a much more dangerous substance and cannabis should not need to be under as much regulation, but hey it would still be an improvement.  8)

Desert Lord

« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2012, 08:24:39 AM »

That's a fair point of view. But me, I just honestly don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong and therefore refuse to act that way either. Only got one life, can't waste time waiting for legalization. I act like it's legal already (well almost). If this leads me on a path to prison then so be it. I'm a firm believer in the "don't do the crime if you can't do the time" rule anyway. Fortunately the current narcopolitcal climate regarding cannabis isn't quite as bad as it has sometimes been.

Then there's the issue of normalization. Legalization will never happen unless the general population are shown that weed isn't the boogeyman. The best way to do that is public indescreet use (or just talking about it) while still behaving responsibly at the same time.

Lets not forget that cannabis prohibition has been a bunch of bullshit from the start. That fuck Anslinger decided to make something only certain socioeconomic groups were involved in (at the time) punishable basically just to create a new form of slavery. And the law was justified by shit like "This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others" (actual quote not something I just made up).

FUCK THE LAW. At least until it's made better. Cali people should check out this initiative: http://regulatemarijuanalikewine.com/. I'm not a huge fan because I feel like wine is a much more dangerous substance and cannabis should not need to be under as much regulation, but hey it would still be an improvement.  8)

exactly

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »

don't get me wrong homie i feel the same way. i'm just sayin' i'm not discussing any particulars.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.