Author Topic: what will u do  (Read 191 times)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
what will u do
« on: February 02, 2003, 10:22:26 PM »
how would u feel or what would u do if find ur mom dead or if someone like a police or some shit like that comes to u house and says that ur mom died?

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

OutSider

Re:what will u do
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 10:50:44 PM »
how would u feel or what would u do if find ur mom dead or if someone like a police or some shit like that comes to u house and says that ur mom died?

end gigaganon

been there.. done that...

nah, but really it is a surreal feeling, sometimes i still get that feeling like. Man i cant believe she is really dead.

But when my aunt first told me i was working at the church thief shop for service hours for JROTC. it was wierd.. i couldnt control he fustration on the most part

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 02:47:55 AM »
This deep pain hits your chest, like you can't breathe, then, the world starts swirling around.  Everything seems like it's running 100 miles an hour, and you get really weak like you can't stand up, and you're gonna pass out.  All of a sudden, you get all these horrible dark feelings inside you, like death is setting in on you.  You feel like nothing matters, and all you can think about is death, darkness, emptiness.  It's like a vacuum, you don't even hear what people are saying around you, everything's blurry.  You're shaking, you think about it and try to assume you're dreaming, but it's too physical to be a dream.  You run through checklists in your head about how it could possibly be fake, or maybe it's not happening, there must be a loophole.  It takes you a few months to figure out there isn't a loophole.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 12:34:35 PM »
I hope I don't have to deal with that situation for a very long time

Never surrender

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 03:36:31 PM »
fa real^^

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 04:06:50 PM »
I hope I don't have to deal with that situation for a very long time
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2003, 02:52:45 AM »
Well, the  funny thing is, I saw it coming, even though it was out of nowhere. I even used to tell my friends "Man, when my dad dies, it's gonna destroy me"