Author Topic: LaBron James  (Read 2207 times)

budsmokeronly

LaBron James
« on: February 03, 2003, 12:33:36 AM »
for those of u that don't know James is a very talented High school basketball player.  so talented that he could be called kobe bryant II, and he is the number 1 draft pick for the NBA.  anyways he is a senior and he has just been ruled ineligible to play the rest of the season because he accepted 2 sports jerseys as gifts.  He is going to contest the ruling, but he will still miss 3 games, out of a remaining 6 I believe.  he is 18 years old and has to deal wit a shitload of media.  his team is going for the championship and James' suspension could cost the team the championship.  and his mother bought him a new Hummer H2 for a birthday present which caused a lot of controversy.  What do u guys think about this?  I think it is bullshit.  leave the poor kid alone.  he is living many kids dreams, and now they want to rob him of that.  so he accepted a couple of jersey's... big fucking deal.  Its not like he is being suspended for drugs or violence.  straight jealous playa haters at work here.

TKM

• Lil Geezy
  • Doin' It BIG
Re:LaBron James
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2003, 02:26:12 PM »
Mos Def 100%

LeBron is just a high school student...any kid would want free throw back jerseys if they got the opportunity.  If this was just another high school player the Ohio high school association wouldn't give a shit.

I saw LeBron play at the MLK classic.  Kid got potential, but needs a lot of work to make it big.  I think Sebastian Teflair is better, courtsense wise, but bottomline...let LeBron enjoy the fame...
Yo

EM28

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2003, 02:54:11 PM »
Yeah its really fucked up....they should leave him alone
Also Kobe II hell naw.....LOL....At least not right now

Peace

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2003, 04:09:00 PM »

Peace
word cuz he is goin be better than kobe

EM28

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2003, 04:35:17 PM »

Peace

Yeah when Kobe gets old like MJ.....

Peace

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2003, 04:37:24 PM »

Peace

shut up tom,you dont know nething

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2003, 04:57:32 PM »
He aint gunna be shit in the NBA...This kid (Jordan Farmer) who goes to my school, is better than him...He averages the most points in LAUSD...Also Steve Smith, another kid who plays for my school is good as hell too...

EM28

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2003, 05:03:18 PM »
He aint gunna be shit in the NBA...This kid (Jordan Farmer) who goes to my school, is better than him...He averages the most points in LAUSD...Also Steve Smith, another kid who plays for my school is good as hell too...

Yeah......also doesn't Steve Smith play 4 the san antonio spurs.....LOL

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2003, 05:05:30 PM »

peace

Thats a different steve smith...

EM28

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2003, 05:13:50 PM »

peace

Thats a different steve smith...

Yeah i know I was just being stupid.....LOL

Peace

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2003, 07:56:25 PM »

Peace

naw........ he won't even be close to kobe

peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2003, 08:15:28 PM »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2003, 08:35:19 PM »
almost everyone missed the whole point of this thread.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2003, 08:59:15 PM »
almost everyone missed the whole point of this thread.
to get back to the point of the thread,  i feel bad for this kid,  every1 an there mothering is cashing in on this kid except lebron.  Thats bull shit he go suspended for 2 throwback jerseys,  please tell me what kid would say no to 2 free throwback jerseys,   i sure as hell kno i wouldnt

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2003, 09:00:45 PM »
than why isnt jordan farmer  all over espn an havin his games televised on espn.