Author Topic: LaBron James  (Read 2236 times)

Doggystylin

Re:LaBron James
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2003, 09:21:12 PM »
how the hell can u get in trouble for accepting gifts? am i missin somethin? anyways hell yea this kids got talent

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2003, 10:26:13 PM »
straight up bullshit, hes only 18 let him be

i think he will be like elton brand not kobe...

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2003, 10:44:23 PM »
he is a completly different player than elton brand,  elton is a big inside guy.  labron is goin be a shootin guard or maybe a small foward he is a completely different player than elton brand

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2003, 11:26:38 PM »
He aint gunna be shit in the NBA...This kid (Jordan Farmer) who goes to my school, is better than him...He averages the most points in LAUSD...Also Steve Smith, another kid who plays for my school is good as hell too...
than why isnt jordan farmer  all over espn an havin his games televised on espn.  
just like nelly and ja rule are all over MTV and gettin mad play all over the radio.....not always who is in the spotlight is the best......but i think he got talent....but i dont agree with yall....if there is rules then he got to follow them........i dont care who he is......that fool is gonna get it all he just got to be patient

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2003, 11:53:09 PM »
just like nelly and ja rule are all over MTV and gettin mad play all over the radio.....not always who is in the spotlight is the best......but i think he got talent....but i dont agree with yall....if there is rules then he got to follow them........i dont care who he is......that fool is gonna get it all he just got to be patient

can u give a logical and reasonable explanation why u feel that he should be suspended?  so what if he broke the rules.  that rule is gay as fuck anyway.  fuck rules and laws.  the kid has mad talent, and he got a gift of two jerseys.  big fucking deal!!!  Does he not deserve it???  Just cause rules and laws are made doesn't make them right.  and do u think if this kid wasn't even half as good as he is and still got the jersey's, do u still think he would be suspended?  I don't.  Fuckin jealous playa hataz can't stand to see a mutha fucka come up.  Hoez make the world harder than it have ta be (Yeah dat's Right!)

Sub-Z

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2003, 11:51:56 AM »
if he cant take responsibility to find out what the rules are and abide by them then he doesnt deserve to play period,so why wont everyone stop crying bout him being suspended when he obviously broke a rule

but i do think they should retract the suspension considering he did give the jerseys back.....

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2003, 11:55:35 AM »
howcome no one fuckin answered my question? fuck the sports forum u bitches!.......... :'(

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2003, 04:24:46 PM »
it wasnt just accepting a gift.  It was basically a future contract.  Fuck these people are trying to protect him and not use him like his mom, his mom basically got a loan for what HES GOING TO GET.   Thats being arrogant. "Give the kid a break". Fuck man , hes already living the high life, now u wanna spoil the kid before hes even a star in the NBA.  yes,give him a break, and let him EARN it.

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2003, 04:39:47 PM »
People are hating bigtime on this guy.  Theyre just trying to bring him down becuase hes so big everywhere.  Hes gona be a star in the NBA.  Ive watched a shit load of video on this guy, hes fucking sick...Watch him dunk between his legs DURING the fucking game...He shoots NBA 3's (which are way behind the highschool line) with ease.  LeBron is a scoring machine and will terroize the NBA!

Sub-Z

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2003, 04:52:57 PM »
you do know that youre watching high school basketball right?? lol   i can shoot nba 3's with ease,so whats your point ?? nba 3's are easy ,and does he get more points for doing a fancy dunk than if he did a basic layup?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2003, 05:48:43 PM »
people who think that he should be suspended are probably the same people who thought bill clinton should have been impeached for getting a blow job.  BIG FUCKING DEAL!  Stop hatin on someone who is doing better than yourself.  There is many many more problems in the world that r 100x worse than this.  What is wrong with accepting a gift, even if it is against the rules?

Sub-Z

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2003, 06:42:00 PM »
whats wrong with stealing somethin thats not yours even though its against the law?

if he cant follow the rules then he deserves to get punished

and bill clinton was dope btw  ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2003, 07:10:46 PM »
Look, everyone is making money off this kid, money he isn't even allowed to touch. That's what's fucked up, students are suppose to live up to standards, well his school is touring him all over the fucking country, making tons of money off ticket prices to see a fucking high school game, and getting money off pay-per-view to see him play, and ESPN 2 and his school are making regular cable money. This kid is feeding everyone, why not get a jearsy, shit, it's not like his getting his Addidas contract yet, or anything else. And if I was a bank, I would trust LaBron James mom on a loan, shit, the kid's going number 1 in the draft, and is the greatest high school player ever, any questions.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2003, 07:55:15 PM »
whats wrong with stealing somethin thats not yours even though its against the law?

hey genius, there is a huge difference betweet stealing and being given something.  That comparison is almost as bad as trauma's comparison of pot smoking to murder.  So why don't you just explain to me why you believe that it is a good rule for high school athletes not to receive gifts.

Sub-Z

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2003, 08:52:29 PM »
i didnt make a comparison or wasnt trying to

you said somethin to the effect of whats wrong with taking a gift even if its against the rules,well whats wrong with it is its against the rules lol

i dont know why the rule is there but it is so he should go by it like everyone else