Author Topic: LaBron James  (Read 2244 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:LaBron James
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2003, 08:54:48 PM »
i didnt make a comparison or wasnt trying to

you said somethin to the effect of whats wrong with taking a gift even if its against the rules,well whats wrong with it is its against the rules lol

i dont know why the rule is there but it is so he should go by it like everyone else
exactly....we aint agreeing with the rule.....but if its there you should follow it.......period!......

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2003, 09:22:07 PM »
would it be against the law if i was in high school but a non athlete if i accepted a gift.  would i be breakin some rule if a family friend i have known my whole life gave me a present
MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP,   HOW MANY OF U MUH FUCKAS THAT SAY LEBRON BROKE THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING JERSEYS WOULD TURN 800 DOLLARS WORTH OF THROW BACK JERSEY'S,  HELL HOW MANY ADULTS WOULD TURN THAT DOWN FOR FREE,  GEEEZ STOP WIT THE HATIN AN RECOGNIZE THIS KID HAS GAME,  HE HAS MORE GAME THAN MOST GUYS IN COLLEGE ALREADY,  THATS WHY JORDAN FARMER AINT GETTIN NO PRESS,  HE MAY SCORE A LOT BUT IN HIGH SCHOOL UR SCORING AVERAGE DONT MEAN SHIT.  THIS KID CAME UP WITH NOTHING FROM THE GHETTO AN NOW HE IS GETTIN SHIT,   WTF HE IS SUPPOSED TO TURN IT ALL DOWN AN LIVE LIKE GHETTO TRASH SHIT,  I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE PISS ME OFF

LEBRON JAMES FOR PRESIDENT

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2003, 09:42:15 PM »
would it be against the law if i was in high school but a non athlete if i accepted a gift.  would i be breakin some rule if a family friend i have known my whole life gave me a present
MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP,   HOW MANY OF U MUH FUCKAS THAT SAY LEBRON BROKE THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING JERSEYS WOULD TURN 800 DOLLARS WORTH OF THROW BACK JERSEY'S,  HELL HOW MANY ADULTS WOULD TURN THAT DOWN FOR FREE,  GEEEZ STOP WIT THE HATIN AN RECOGNIZE THIS KID HAS GAME,  HE HAS MORE GAME THAN MOST GUYS IN COLLEGE ALREADY,  THATS WHY JORDAN FARMER AINT GETTIN NO PRESS,  HE MAY SCORE A LOT BUT IN HIGH SCHOOL UR SCORING AVERAGE DONT MEAN SHIT.  THIS KID CAME UP WITH NOTHING FROM THE GHETTO AN NOW HE IS GETTIN SHIT,   WTF HE IS SUPPOSED TO TURN IT ALL DOWN AN LIVE LIKE GHETTO TRASH SHIT,  I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE PISS ME OFF

LEBRON JAMES FOR PRESIDENT
man i never one questioned the kids skills and im just saying rules are rules man.......im not hating and i didnt say i wouldnt take something....but you got to accept the consequences man if you decide to take them.......and man chilll out man....its only the internet....relax homie........ :) ....its all good man no need to trip

budsmokeronly

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2003, 09:55:52 PM »
so basically what I get from sub Z, and erijzo's arguments is that u guys don't think for yourself.  just cause it is a rule doesn't mean that it is right.  r u the type of people that follow every law and rule just because they are laws and rules.  If u r, that really sucks.  there are lots of people in the world that r like that, and it is sad.  learn to think for yourself.  what if a law passed that banned rap music.  would u be for that law?  or how bout hitler and his rules about killing all kinds of people who are not part of the aryan race.  just cause laws and rules exist, don't make them right.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2003, 10:03:12 PM »
so basically what I get from sub Z, and erijzo's arguments is that u guys don't think for yourself.  just cause it is a rule doesn't mean that it is right.  r u the type of people that follow every law and rule just because they are laws and rules.  If u r, that really sucks.  there are lots of people in the world that r like that, and it is sad.  learn to think for yourself.  what if a law passed that banned rap music.  would u be for that law?  or how bout hitler and his rules about killing all kinds of people who are not part of the aryan race.  just cause laws and rules exist, don't make them right.
read my post....i said that its a rule and i didnt say i would follow it or not......im saying it is a rule and you have to expect the consequences if you do break it.....thats my point.....and thats what is happening....i never said i wouldnt take the jersesys......i just said that he broke a rule so in return he should accept the consequences.....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2003, 10:27:30 PM »
if there is rules then he got to follow them

I just wanna know why u believe that.  I gave u an example of hitlers rule's, and according to your statement, u agree with what happened in the holocaust.  Rules are rules.  Explain to me why u believe that it is fair to be punished for breaking the rule of accepting a gift.  Celebrities and rich people get off from breaking the law all the time.  Example: jay Z stabbing that guy, and didn't have to serve any time.  OJ getting away with murder (I don't know for a fact, but it is pretty obvious).  And are u telling me in the history of high school athletics, every athlete who has gotten a gift has been punished for it?  I highly doubt that.  I know all the star athletes in my high school got all kinds of "gifts" and no one would ever think to punish them.  I would be willing to bet at least 100 (which is a very small number) hs athletes this year alone have received gifts, but only labron james is being punished for it.  So if the rules are to hold true, and your statement is to hold true, every single hs athlete should be suspended for receiving gifts.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2003, 11:07:51 PM »
my point is that if you break a rule you must accept the consequences!!!!....period!!!......if i was with hitler an i decided not to kill anyone or discriminate against anyone........i would have to accept the consequences......catch my drift????.....im not saying he is right or wrong....but he broke a rule so therfore he must accept the consequences.......im sure a shit load of athletes like you said get gifts........but if they dont get caught good for them.......but im sure most of the time they know the consequences if they where to get caught.......my point is if you break a rule expect there to be consequences

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2003, 11:13:30 PM »
ok, well I just believe that people should not always accept that rules that are made are right and justified.  such as this rule, I think it is stupid.  but oh well, we just have different beliefs.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2003, 11:28:23 PM »
ok, well I just believe that people should not always accept that rules that are made are right and justified.  such as this rule, I think it is stupid.  but oh well, we just have different beliefs.
i agree wit this post...i also think its a stupid rule for the most part....i just want to add this to it though....if you break a rule whether you thik the rule is right or wrong you better be ready to except the consequences......this has been my point this whole time....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2003, 12:49:04 PM »
The rule was made to protect young athletes.  It wasnt a gift.  It was basically money giving to him, so he can take some pictures with the jerseys and put them around the store.  800 bucks for that? Hmmmm I think when hes a pro, he will get 800 bucks for a second on TV.  THEY ROBBED HIM!  The store robbed him for his image.  Which is sad.  I am not hating on him, I feel sorry for the guy.  He was basically being a model for the store, for 800 bucks, and come on how much does Iverson get for his shoe contract with Reebox?

Oh yea , here is a question.

If im going to med school, and I want to buy an expensive car, should the bank loan me the money while im finishin school to be a doc?

Yes , please give the kid a break and dont rob him or use him, thats why that rule is there

Sub-Z

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2003, 03:48:21 PM »
what if a law passed that banned rap music.  would u be for that law?  

actually id sorta like that

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2003, 07:05:54 PM »
what if a law passed that banned rap music.  would u be for that law?  

actually id sorta like that
wtf? why? and if you dont like rap what you doing on this board?........

Sub-Z

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2003, 07:31:12 PM »
when i signed up here i liked rap but now i dont listen to it all that much i might listen to bone and brotha lynch every now and then but not much else

and house of pain of course

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2003, 08:21:20 PM »
when i signed up here i liked rap but now i dont listen to it all that much i might listen to bone and brotha lynch every now and then but not much else

and house of pain of course

hell fuckin yeah, thats all you need!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2003, 08:57:44 PM »
I am just curious, why in the hell would u post on a rap forum if u don't like rap?