Author Topic: LaBron James  (Read 2237 times)

Sub-Z

Re:LaBron James
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2003, 09:28:16 PM »
im curious,why didnt you bother to read my post? i said i liked it when i signed up,and i still listen to it,but i definately like rap less than ehat i did 2 years ago

i dont even post in the music sections here nemore lol

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2003, 10:22:32 PM »
this fool is so overrated bring him to my hood and you'll see what he's really made of. just another tyson chandler. he ain't nothing, he won't be no star in the league

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2003, 11:44:19 PM »
this fool is so overrated bring him to my hood and you'll see what he's really made of. just another tyson chandler. he ain't nothing, he won't be no star in the league
tyson chandler has barley had a fuckin chance to play yet.  bill cartwright doesnt give him a lot of minutes an also him an eddy curry has gotten better as the seasonhas gone along.  hell it took kobe an KG 3 fuckin years to become impact players an they got mad minutes in there 2nd season.  please dont talk on shit u dont kno about fuckin idiot

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2003, 11:54:09 PM »
listen dumb ish james will last half a season and then he is done, everyone has treated this fool like a king or something. there is no way he can handle the nba guards or small foward. james and you can kiss my ass

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2003, 03:59:38 PM »
ask Stackhouse about Lebron James, he wil tellyou whats up

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2003, 01:16:39 AM »
he i allowed to play again if you didnt know....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2003, 10:40:29 PM »
Do some searches on Jordan Farmer and Steve Smith, and you'll see...This fool is getting undeserved recognition...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2003, 06:45:10 AM »
Do some searches on Jordan Farmer and Steve Smith, and you'll see...This fool is getting undeserved recognition...PeACe

why u gotta lie about him being thebest player in the Lausd?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2003, 03:51:40 PM »

why u gotta lie about him being thebest player in the Lausd?

How am I lying? Kid gets a quadruiple double almost every game...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2003, 04:34:30 PM »
bullshit, i dont see his name anywhere

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LaBron James
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2005, 12:43:19 PM »
Bullshit? Now do you see, muthafucka...He lead UCLA to their first NCAA appearance in 3 years...He's easily the best Freshman in the Pac-10...Baron Davis didn't do nearly as much as Jordan Farmer did for UCLA as a Freshman...I don't speak out of my ass, when I said Jordan Farmer was going to be big, I meant it...He's not huge yet, but he's leading a heavily improved UCLA team and is doing a damn good job at it...Watch, he just turned 18 and is just now starting to put on weight...I give it 3-4 years and he'll be one of the better point guards in the NBA...PeACe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2015, 09:44:35 PM »
He aint gunna be shit in the NBA...This kid (Jordan Farmer) who goes to my school, is better than him...He averages the most points in LAUSD...Also Steve Smith, another kid who plays for my school is good as hell too...

8)

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2015, 10:47:58 PM »
I think Sebastian Teflair is better

hack wish i said this

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LaBron James
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2015, 09:56:30 AM »
hhahaha  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2015, 03:13:13 PM »
He aint gunna be shit in the NBA...This kid (Jordan Farmer) who goes to my school, is better than him...He averages the most points in LAUSD...Also Steve Smith, another kid who plays for my school is good as hell too...

8)