Author Topic: daz getting punked  (Read 1289 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
daz getting punked
« on: February 29, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »
any one got the video of daz getting punked by hot dollar . been looking everywhere for this . would like to see it again for shits and giggles

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: daz getting punked
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
I dunno about Hot Dollar, but Daz got punked by Dub's own Ikke, and Radiotube.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 04:38:42 PM »

u haven't seen the vid im talking about ? it was at a carshow back in 07 

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 05:37:14 PM »

I remember it.  It's not online anymore.  I even found the original link to the video in the original thread from some other forum, and that link is dead.  But you're right, it was at a car show (I thought it was DUB or something), and you see Hot Dollar go up to Daz with his hand out, but then the captions more or less outline their conversation... Hot Dollar introduced himself so Daz knew who he was, then he was basically asking Daz what was up with the shit he was talking.  Daz wasn't acting tough (though I think Hot Dollar had a lot of people with him), but I remember some other person there getting between them while Daz was off to the side just standing there, not really retaliating in any way.  I wouldn't say that Daz got punked, but he did completely back down from a confrontation with no resistance without looking the least bit ready to stand his ground.

I think it was brought up before on dpgrecordz.com forums after that incident went down, and Daz replied to the topic and was saying that he wasn't trying to start trouble in the middle of a show, but then a lot of the forum members were basically calling him a buster... not because of his claims of not wanting to cause problems (which is a mature thing to do) but because he basically stepped back when he got stepped to by someone he was dissing, yet he's still on wax and talking all that murder shit and dissing someone on wax without even saying anything when confronted in person by that man.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 05:41:54 PM »

I remember it.  It's not online anymore.  I even found the original link to the video in the original thread from some other forum, and that link is dead.  But you're right, it was at a car show (I thought it was DUB or something), and you see Hot Dollar go up to Daz with his hand out, but then the captions more or less outline their conversation... Hot Dollar introduced himself so Daz knew who he was, then he was basically asking Daz what was up with the shit he was talking.  Daz wasn't acting tough (though I think Hot Dollar had a lot of people with him), but I remember some other person there getting between them while Daz was off to the side just standing there, not really retaliating in any way.  I wouldn't say that Daz got punked, but he did completely back down from a confrontation with no resistance without looking the least bit ready to stand his ground.

I think it was brought up before on dpgrecordz.com forums after that incident went down, and Daz replied to the topic and was saying that he wasn't trying to start trouble in the middle of a show, but then a lot of the forum members were basically calling him a buster... not because of his claims of not wanting to cause problems (which is a mature thing to do) but because he basically stepped back when he got stepped to by someone he was dissing, yet he's still on wax and talking all that murder shit and dissing someone on wax without even saying anything when confronted in person by that man.

hahahaha

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »

He was a buster, all he does is talk shit but can't even back it up. He didn't have to get into a fight, but when you're bitching out that bad. People are to fucking afraid to take a ass whooping like a fucking man. If you have a dispute with a motherfucker, backing down when it comes to a face to face, mean you're just acting like a bitch.  Cause you don't wanna solve the problem, you just wanna talk shit.

Cavvy

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 10:15:18 PM »
Lol Hot Dollar received a beatdown not long after that for that little stunt. Plus the guy was blackballed from the industry
Hot dollar? pocket change

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 02:25:06 AM »
I seem to remember Guerilla Black getting in Daz's face during the video too.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 04:28:48 AM »
Lol Hot Dollar received a beatdown not long after that for that little stunt. Plus the guy was blackballed from the industry

Yeah, i heard Kurupt and the Rollin 60's beat him up.

Jbladez23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 04:49:56 AM »
It was at the dub show. Bigg.A.was with.Daz telling everryone to back the fuck up. Hot dolla had adout 30 muthafuckas with him. if they was so hard, they would have just beat daz down.. Daz was smart enough to know not to get his ass beat down

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 05:31:34 AM »
Still talkin bout tha clown hot dolla? damn.

D Breezy

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 07:44:31 AM »
It was at the dub show. Bigg.A.was with.Daz telling everryone to back the fuck up. Hot dolla had adout 30 muthafuckas with him. if they was so hard, they would have just beat daz down.. Daz was smart enough to know not to get his ass beat down

i was bout to say same shit, hot dolla brought like 50 dudes just to go b a tough guy and talk shit. its easy to b hard when u bring an army wit u, id have more respect for him if he went solo
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

dexter

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
any one got the video of daz getting punked by hot dollar . been looking everywhere for this . would like to see it again for shits and giggles
ebk=Groupie tricc

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 09:49:49 AM »

i was bout to say same shit, hot dolla brought like 50 dudes just to go b a tough guy and talk shit. its easy to b hard when u bring an army wit u, id have more respect for him if he went solo
this. if everybody was so tough by themselves there would be less gangs - quoted from joe budden.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »
ebk=Groupie tricc

lol u dumb fuck calling me a groupie tric . i just wanted to see the video. i could careless about both artist   -1 for being a dumb fuck   :psych: