Author Topic: daz getting punked  (Read 1286 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: daz getting punked
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »
Dont forget, Jayo Felony punked him too  ;D

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=279581.0

Must be karma for him picking on frail white engineers during his deathrow days.  :D

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »
I seem to remember Guerilla Black getting in Daz's face during the video too.
He probably thought it was the ghost of biggie, or some shit come to claim revenge.

Wasn't Daz shaking like a bitch, and acting sad when him, the pound, where with DRe in a video, and Dres giving everyone handshakes and just passes him over. Daz was to much of a pussy to even commit suicide.

Cavvy

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 03:10:29 PM »
yeah in the video Daz wasnt "shaking" like a bitch, imo he handled the situation well given he was heavily outnumbered and was essentially on his own. Hot Dollar ended up punking himself, all he needed to do was ask for an old fashioned square up, one on one
Given how Daz held his own bare knuckled against JT the Bigga Figga Im sure he would of mopped up dollar

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 03:37:18 PM »
Given how Daz held his own bare knuckled against JT the Bigga Figga Im sure he would of mopped up dollar
When did that happen?  I don't remember that one.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
lol 1 dude gets confronted by 30 and doesn't fight=a bitch.... only on dubcc.

i would love to see what some of the faggots on here talkin big would do in that situation.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 08:24:02 AM »

i would love to see what some of the faggots on here talkin big would do in that situation.
But how many of the "faggots on here" make songs talking about how they are hard gangstas who kill willingly and say that they will whoop [insert rapper's name here] when they see them?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

But how many of the "faggots on here" make songs talking about how they are hard gangstas who kill willingly and say that they will whoop [insert rapper's name here] when they see them?

especially if they did songs with rappers like X Raided

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 12:35:36 PM »

fact of the matter is, 99% of rappers exaggerate their hardness on records....pretty much any rapper woulda reacted the same exact way as daz. no one is gunna risk gettin themselves killed just to protect their image. thats called tryin too hard.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 01:03:58 PM »
lol daz was by himself, wtf do u want him to do.

i damn sure wouldnt of said shit when its me vs 30 other dudes.

thats just fucking stupid, your gonna either get sent to the hospital, or die.

ive known dudes that killed foos by jumping ppl and there were only 10 of them, and im not sayin it should be something to be proud of.

but hot dollar busted the bitch move by bringing all his kin folk, like a scared bitch. on the real though, if he wasnt such a pussy he wouldnt of brought 40 niggas with him.

after that video i had no respect for him, he just looks like stupid adolescent

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 07:55:56 PM »
who the fuck is hot dolla?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 07:29:39 AM »

fact of the matter is, 99% of rappers exaggerate their hardness on records....pretty much any rapper woulda reacted the same exact way as daz. no one is gunna risk gettin themselves killed just to protect their image. thats called tryin too hard.
But Daz doesn't just do that on wax, he's done it on blogs, interviews, etc., all from a guy who claims Crip.  I'm not saying Daz should've taken on 30 guys by himself, but I remember the video of this incident very clearly -- he did absolutely NOTHING.  Even Biggie talked his way out of getting jacked by E-40's goons when he was surrounded by them in the Bay.

I just think that if you don't want to get caught up in the street bullshit, then don't involve yourself in it.  Daz wouldn't have to "protect his image" if he wasn't dissing people.  But since he did, then that's exactly what he'd have to deal with.  He was trying too hard in the booth.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 12:01:15 AM »

But Daz doesn't just do that on wax, he's done it on blogs, interviews, etc., all from a guy who claims Crip.  I'm not saying Daz should've taken on 30 guys by himself, but I remember the video of this incident very clearly -- he did absolutely NOTHING.  Even Biggie talked his way out of getting jacked by E-40's goons when he was surrounded by them in the Bay.

I just think that if you don't want to get caught up in the street bullshit, then don't involve yourself in it.  Daz wouldn't have to "protect his image" if he wasn't dissing people.  But since he did, then that's exactly what he'd have to deal with.  He was trying too hard in the booth.
DAZ IMO Is a bitch cause all he does is talk shit, I Know motherfuckers going up against 10 motherfuckers and still beating their ass. I mean they were drunk as fuck but still. All Daz does is talk shit, and then doesn't back it up, claiming its music, lol bull fucking shit. If someone mad a diss track towards me I'd knock the motherfucker out the first chance I get, I don't give a shit if he did it for sells, cause then hes making money off me.

NIKCC said 99% Of rappers do that shit, hes right, that cause 99% are nothing more then just shit talkers. Scared motherfuckers who utilize the image of the real people on dieing on the street, to make money. You wanna rap about blasting people, fine, you gonna start dissing a person you better be prepared for the consequences. You're a grown ass man you're suppose to back up what you say, other wise you're just talking shit like a bitch. Gangster or not, its just a matter of being real at the very least extent.

Deeez is right, if you don't wanna get caught up in the bullshit, don't put yourself in it. Simple as that, I see motherfuckers everyday, trying to live that gangster life style cause they think its cool, but when reality hits they go out like a bitch. Real Gz know when you go out, you can get get shot, stabbed, beat, arrested, discriminated against. No one is untouchable, they know this, but they know they gotta accept this as part of the life style they live, if they don't like it, they can leave.

This is why people snitch more often, cause they don't got the heart to do the time. All those wiggers, and false flaggers wouldn't survive that life style, and just like Daz, when someone hits em up they'll freeze up and get a beat down.

Daz didn't do shit to prevent his beat down, he froze up and he could of be beaten or dead regardless. Only reason he left the situation unharmed was because the other party saw how shook he was, and probably felt he was just sad. If people wanna live that life style of talking shit and acting tough, you better accept that someone will catch you off guard and fuck your shit up. Now idk about any of you, but least have the balls to take your ass whooping like a fucking man.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 12:43:57 AM »
oh, you're right...he shoulda talked shit and gotten beat to death. woulda been a lot smarter.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 07:16:45 AM »
oh, you're right...he shoulda talked shit and gotten beat to death. woulda been a lot smarter.

I'm not saying he should of talked shit, I'm saying he should of manned up and told him why he was dissing him. When you get in a situation like that their is 3 ways you can handle it.

Way one is you talk shit, and increase your chance of getting a beat down.

Way Two, You cry like a bitch, back track and still risk getting your ass beat

Way Three, You discuss the problem like man, no dissing no back tracking, explain what the problem is, and try and work it out.

This wasn't a G Thing, this was a thing between two people who write poetry for a living, He got caught up in a public place like that, he should know he's not dealing with real Gz, but fucking entertainers, who were just pissed cause he was dissing em, no way in hell would they of touched him. Instead of explain what the problem is and maybe see if it was a misunderstanding he chose the bitch move, plain and simple.

If people wanna beat you down, its gonna happen regardless, you can't change that, but how you conduct yourself in that situation will either A. Escalate the situation, or B. Calm it down. Now idk about you NIK, but Option 3 is my choice. I stated my position clearly, If you get a beat down you catch a motherfucker on a rebound, plain and simple. But talking shit not gonna solve anything and will increase the chances of them wanting to take my life, and going out like a bitch isn't my style. Might be yours but its not mine, how do I Know the bastard isn't gonna take a extra pleasure outta that bitch move, before he puts the beat down? why give em the satisfaction?

As I said before people are stupid, they wanna live certain ways of live without accepting said consequences of that life style. You a shit talker, someones gonna respond, they'll either back down or they'll go toe to toe. This is why half these rappers today are even more pussy then the previous gen because they don't even got the balls to diss someone directly, and they do it cause they know they don't wanna end up like DAZ did here. Cause when they do it they can claim it was directed at someone else.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 07:32:11 AM »
No, he should've kept his mouth shut in the first place and not waste his breath dissing a nobody who more or less had little to nothing to lose. Why is that so hard to comprehend?