Author Topic: daz getting punked  (Read 1287 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: daz getting punked
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 09:47:58 AM »
if hot dollar, wasnt scared, he would of gotten a fair one on one.

their fucking rap artists, i mean especially daz who had mainstream success for a bit in his career, do you think hes gonna go back to that shit?
give them one on one.

its not some street shit bro. i dont know how gathering up 30 niggas to confront 1 is hard. lol id give daz props because that nigga hot dollar needed to bring 30 other niggas.

im pretty sure if nobody respected daz at all, hot dollar wouldnt of brought a tribe of 30 niggas with him

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 10:35:53 AM »

their fucking rap artists, i mean especially daz who had mainstream success for a bit in his career, do you think hes gonna go back to that shit?
give them one on one.

its not some street shit bro. i dont know how gathering up 30 niggas to confront 1 is hard. lol id give daz props because that nigga hot dollar needed to bring 30 other niggas.

im pretty sure if nobody respected daz at all, hot dollar wouldnt of brought a tribe of 30 niggas with him

exactly....hot dollar rolled on him with 30 muthafuckaz. if it was 3-4, okay, fine. but 30? LOL. not exactly the bravest of moves on his behalf.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »

give them one on one.

Yeah, if you need 30 people for 1 dude, you gotta wonder just how weak ass fuck those 30 vatos are. People who roll 10 deep are weak as fuck already, cause usually when they man gets fucked up they all start jumping in.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012, 12:49:47 PM »
But let's look at this, realistically speaking.  I doubt that they were at the show only to catch Daz, they were probably there to enjoy the show and were likely already rolling together.  But upon seeing Daz, do you think Hot Dollar would tell his boys, "Yo, stay right here, I'm gonna go take care of something, go take a bathroom break, see you guys in 15 minutes."  No, they're going to follow him, just like any of your friends would if you were in your situation running into someone you had issues with.  And while it's been several years since I've seen the video, I think this 30 number being thrown around is a huge exaggeration of what it really was.  I would've thought it was maybe ten at most, give or take.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 12:53:46 PM »
i honestly have no clue who hot dollar is

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »

give them one on one.

Yeah, if you need 30 people for 1 dude, you gotta wonder just how weak ass fuck those 30 vatos are. People who roll 10 deep are weak as fuck already, cause usually when they man gets fucked up they all start jumping in.

me any the homies rolled deep, because we were all boys, not because we were some insecure no confidence losers that were trying to look hard rolling deep.

but the plus side was obviously we wouldn't get caught slipping by some dudes tryna gang bang.  but with that said, when 1 on 1s were requested we gave that, and its not like the other side had nobody, everyone rolls deep when shit pops off.

but hot dollar caught him slipping with 30 dudes??? i mean u can catch a nigga slipping with shit like just 3 including yourself. but really? 30?

thats some hoe shit.

But let's look at this, realistically speaking.  I doubt that they were at the show only to catch Daz, they were probably there to enjoy the show and were likely already rolling together.  But upon seeing Daz, do you think Hot Dollar would tell his boys, "Yo, stay right here, I'm gonna go take care of something, go take a bathroom break, see you guys in 15 minutes."  No, they're going to follow him, just like any of your friends would if you were in your situation running into someone you had issues with.  And while it's been several years since I've seen the video, I think this 30 number being thrown around is a huge exaggeration of what it really was.  I would've thought it was maybe ten at most, give or take.

nobody rolls that deep unless your getting into some shit. even when my group of homies were that big in high school none of us would roll that deep for just an event, everyone had their own shit to do.

when it was some shit like the homie got fucked up or we were getting back at niggas is when we rolled that deep.

the thing is, hot dollar just needed 2 of his boys, this dude was obviously damn scared to confront him by himself.

hot dollar reminds me of all the wannabe black dudes that i met throughout high school.

reminds me of this one dude that tried to act hard in class, i called his ass out to scrap after class during passing period, n this foo just walking away yelling "aiite aiite imma get my niggas on you, imma get my niggas"

I'm like da fuck? its just me and you right now. than since he was gonna get his boys, saw a 2 of my homeboys, grabbed them went up to him and his wannabe ass wankstas, and they bitched up, his "niggas" weren't down, they were just a bunch of mamas boys living up to that stereotype thinking that the color of his skin adds inches to his dick.

its funny, all the "real" blacks that were in actual hoods, are all calm, chill, and collective, the wankstas are the ones always being loud, yelling, and then bitching out when the shit gets thick.

and thats basically how hot dollar presents himself. i bet he's a bitch nigga. i really don't care where he's from hood or city.

and the finale, if your going there with 30 niggas (cuz your a scared hoe) for one man, video tape it, put it on youtube, u just end up doing nothing? talking shit?

i mean goddamn, 1st of all ur 2 scared to go one on one so u bring 30 niggas, 2nd of all u do all this bring everyone together and you don't even jump the man? and you think your hard?

i don't know about you, but if u bring everyone all together like that, you better end up doing something, man in high school if u did that, you'd get checked by your own, probably outcasted as well, labeled as a bitch.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.