Author Topic: Daz Is Mad  (Read 1056 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Daz Is Mad
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »
You all have to look at this from Daz perspective.  Daz was still pretty young, maybe around 19 years old when the Chronic blew up.  Suddenly as a 19 year old he is thrust into the spotlight, and you've got to uphold this gangsta image because your a key player in the biggest and baddest rap label in history.   I don't personally believe that Daz was one of the cats bullying these producers.  I think it was probably cats like Operation From The Bottom (although they signed after the incident, I remember Dre complaining in that same interview that one of the reasons he left was because nicca's would be coming up to him like, "Yo, I just signed to the label."  And Dre would be like, "Nicca, I don't know you), or other lesser known acts on the label, or Suge's henchmen who were always hanging around.  But if in fact he did do some stupid shit like that in the past, then some of it is understandable.  

Sure he made mistakes just like anybody has, and he's not perfect.  But Daz is a legend and he should be celebrated here at the site for all the classic work he's put in for the West Coast over the years.

So you can defend a guy whos been known to be a asshole, but you can't give your child food to eat?

Sikotic™

Re: Daz Is Mad
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2012, 11:22:28 PM »
I thought Daz died last year.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE