Author Topic: Daz Disses Jayo Felony On Twitter  (Read 2074 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Daz Disses Jayo Felony On Twitter
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2012, 01:27:20 AM »

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:36:28 AM by PETEY the GREAT »

tha kid2012

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 01:28:30 AM »
WHO EVER DID THAT SHIT IS FAKE  I GOT NUTHIN BUT LOVE FA JAYO THE BEEF WE HAD WAS OVER  SO WHO EVERMANTHAT STOP STARTIN SHIT  OKKK THANKS LLETS GET $$$$$$ CUZ DRAMA DONT MAKE NOOO MONEY

my first time ever talking to u but im here listening to ur song Get $ Paid with Kurupt and i feel u. fuck the drama, get paid.

TidyKris

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 03:58:12 PM »
WHO EVER DID THAT SHIT IS FAKE  I GOT NUTHIN BUT LOVE FA JAYO THE BEEF WE HAD WAS OVER  SO WHO EVERMANTHAT STOP STARTIN SHIT  OKKK THANKS LLETS GET $$$$$$ CUZ DRAMA DONT MAKE NOOO MONEY
I agree with Daz, why are people always trying to start shit with people, is your own life really that boring? Get a hobby

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 10:45:57 AM »
Daz can't even throw his fists. He's more of a girly grabber and wrestler than a fighter

Someone needs to get at Daz, the big street G, and ask him why he backed down from a teenager back in 2003
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 11:39:53 AM »
Jayos old diss track Daz is Dead is one of the hardest beats ive ever heard, that track straight bangs so hard....Daz is still probablly mad about how bad Jajo ate him up, After seeing Daz get scarred of Hot Dollar after Daz dissed him, its clear Daz is soft and just likes to talk tough on computer he dont want it with Jayo
mp3?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
Daz can't even throw his fists. He's more of a girly grabber and wrestler than a fighter

Someone needs to get at Daz, the big street G, and ask him why he backed down from a teenager back in 2003
do you know daz  ??? if not your on some gossip girl type of shit

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 07:44:12 PM »
WHO EVER DID THAT SHIT IS FAKE  I GOT NUTHIN BUT LOVE FA JAYO THE BEEF WE HAD WAS OVER  SO WHO EVERMANTHAT STOP STARTIN SHIT  OKKK THANKS LLETS GET $$$$$$ CUZ DRAMA DONT MAKE NOOO MONEY

Drama doesn't make money, but ripping off teenagers on the internet does, huh?

Ain't nothin fake here but you. You sent me that message calling Jayo a "Bitch Ass" and now you're backpeddlin because you're scared. You are a even bigger pussy than I originally thought.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 08:53:39 PM »
Daz didn't even have the decency to refund the people for Makaveli and Dillinger

of course he won't admit he dissed Jayo

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »
wouldnt surprise me if daz had other people on his twitter and on here

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2012, 09:09:23 PM »
wouldnt surprise me if daz had other people on his twitter and on here

naw no way any two people can be that illiterate

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2012, 02:31:02 AM »
Daz didn't even have the decency to refund the people for Makaveli and Dillinger

it took him like ten years to respond to people asking about it . and his answer was "GANK MOVE!!! HAHA" . he´s proud he ripped off his fans.

if he really did send that twitter message then he should man up and admit to it .

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2012, 02:49:44 AM »
^did he say that on this board or what??

and even if, why should he refund anyone? if someone is dumb enough to pay 500 bux for a CD, thats on them. it's not like they didn't get what they paid for....gank move, indeed.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2012, 03:26:07 AM »
^did he say that on this board or what??

and even if, why should he refund anyone? if someone is dumb enough to pay 500 bux for a CD, thats on them. it's not like they didn't get what they paid for....gank move, indeed.

yeah, a year or two ago . i think it was with the whole french thing, might remember wrong. but it was here.

they did pay to get a cd and never got it. i think the main point is that i wouldn´t buy shit from Daz since he brags about stealing his fans money . and you know they gotta be some real fans to hand him 500 ,lol .

i´m not personally involved in the whole thing at all, i just find it funny as fuck that some people are complaining about folks being rude to daz .  who is a major asshole by nature.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:46:37 AM by Tutlock »

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2012, 05:13:13 AM »

Typing in all caps makes you look cool  8) 8) 8)

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2012, 07:04:40 AM »

That's daz 4 ya talk shit in private, get exposed and back track in public. Have another hit of the crack pipe.