Author Topic: Daz Disses Jayo Felony On Twitter  (Read 2076 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Daz Disses Jayo Felony On Twitter
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2012, 07:49:27 AM »
^did he say that on this board or what??

and even if, why should he refund anyone? if someone is dumb enough to pay 500 bux for a CD, thats on them. it's not like they didn't get what they paid for....gank move, indeed.

it was 50 bucks I believe, either way though it shows what a jew you truly are if you think Daz did the right thing lmao!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2012, 08:16:31 AM »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »

and even if, why should he refund anyone? if someone is dumb enough to pay 500 bux for a CD, thats on them. it's not like they didn't get what they paid for....gank move, indeed.

it was 50 bucks I believe, either way though it shows what a jew you truly are if you think Daz did the right thing lmao!
Not exactly.  The regular Makaveli & Dillinger CD was $50, but Daz was releasing a special one for $500 that would be autographed by him and include a DPG Recordz jacket like the ones that you saw them wearing on Kurupt's G-TV DVD.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2012, 09:24:21 AM »

Not exactly.  The regular Makaveli & Dillinger CD was $50, but Daz was releasing a special one for $500 that would be autographed by him and include a DPG Recordz jacket like the ones that you saw them wearing on Kurupt's G-TV DVD.

but only Dante and Jermaine of the DPG forums paid for the 500 buck one

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2012, 10:29:14 AM »

money motivates, my cracka

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2012, 10:31:42 AM »

ur both wrong...it started out going for 500 bux and he said he was only releasing a limited amount. then, a couple weeks later, he lowered the price to 50 bux lmao.....then, a couple weeks after that, the price was lowered to the regular 15.99 or some shit and thousands of copies were pressed. very jewish, indeed.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2012, 11:39:23 AM »

ur both wrong...it started out going for 500 bux and he said he was only releasing a limited amount. then, a couple weeks later, he lowered the price to 50 bux lmao.....then, a couple weeks after that, the price was lowered to the regular 15.99 or some shit and thousands of copies were pressed. very jewish, indeed.
'

lol 500 Bux for a CD Who the fuck would purchase that? I don't agree wit what Daz did, but fuck people are stupid.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2012, 12:30:59 PM »
. very jewish, indeed.
fuckin zionist scum

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2012, 12:38:05 PM »

'

lol 500 Bux for a CD Who the fuck would purchase that? I don't agree wit what Daz did, but fuck people are stupid.

yeah Daz's theory was if i press 2,000 copies and sell them for 500 each he'll make a million

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »
LOL at them moving my thread.

It's all good, because unlike Delmar, I aint mad  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »
. very jewish, indeed.
fuckin zionist scum

Not the zionists fault u live in a trailer

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2012, 05:48:33 PM »
. very jewish, indeed.
fuckin zionist scum

would be funnier if i lived in a trailer and you  didnt live with your parents and gay brother

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 05:50:46 PM »
. very jewish, indeed.
fuckin zionist scum

would be funnier if i lived in a trailer and you  didnt live with your parents and gay brother

if this was mortal kombat the crowd would be screaming FINISH HIM

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012, 06:04:51 PM »
. very jewish, indeed.
fuckin zionist scum

would be funnier if i lived in a trailer and you  didnt live with your parents and gay brother

to be honest, i'd be surprised if u even had parents in the first place...no way someone as bitter at life as u has someone who loves them in their life.

. very jewish, indeed.
fuckin zionist scum

would be funnier if i lived in a trailer and you  didnt live with your parents and gay brother

if this was mortal kombat the crowd would be screaming FINISH HIM

u do realize that when u co-sign someone, it's a bad look for them, correct? dont forget everyone here knows u have down syndrome.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012, 06:08:20 PM »
says the pathological liar who makes up stories about having crip cousins and asks for kissing advice on message forums?

you do realize you cosigning other rappers is a HORRIBLE look for them, right?