Author Topic: Do you guys know the US govt. is a criminal cartel that is POISONING YOU???  (Read 388 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Water fluoridation is a scam and its a killer (increases rate of bone cancer by 7 fold)...fluoride that is added to our water systems (supposedly for our teeth, as if we cant afford toothpaste) to protect our teeth when we are drinking it and taking the fluoride into our body....and fluoride isn't even just fluoride (which by the way is main ingredient in rat poison) its sodium hexafluorosilic acid which is a residue of the phosphate fertilizer industry and aluminum mining industry....along with "fluoride" we are being dosed with all sorts of poisonous heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, aluminum, mercury and all that crap.

Ppl say this is being done to make us sick so we don't fight back...also they say Nazis used chlorine and fluoride to keep ppl weak and mentally affect them in a way that made em pacafic and they would have lower chance to rebel, bcuz FLOURIDE IS A DRUG (I think prozacs main ingredient is fluoride too)...

ANYWAYS if that hurt ur brain to read, im gonna be doing a song about all the poisons our criminal govt. is exposing us to and ima break it down simple rap form...any yall know about this? mad about this? any ideas on this subject and how it relates to the population control and depopulation agenda???
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

V2DHeart

I don't think de-populization is as big an issue here as it is in places like Africa, and other 3rd world countries.

Thing is, the elite need us. Killing us all off makes no sense
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
I don't think de-populization is as big an issue here as it is in places like Africa, and other 3rd world countries.

Thing is, the elite need us. Killing us all off makes no sense

Ur wrong...yes the 3rd world is under depopulation for a long time...but since the 90s the elite has decided that the west needs to be depopulated...ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA, cuz ppl here are waking up from the sleep they were put in slowly n steadily....just look at the fuckin unhealthy habits we are brainwashed or economically forced to go under or made apathetic towards health...look at poisons we are exposed to: BPA, FLUORIDE, Radiation/heavy metals in tap water...check out alex jones and especially webster griffin tarpley elites plan for global extermination....check out rates of cancer in USA and how it has blown up and keeps growing crazily...look at how poisons are put in vaccines and  how that agenda is crippling our ehalth....basically they wanna dumb us down and make us sterile, thats the main goal...cancer is a nice by product, or maybe they wanan give us that too...but mainly they dont just wanna kill us flat out, not yet, but they wanna poison us slow and watch us suffer...watch those videos and decide for urself nigga...

ima do a song on dis topic. 4 sho, hopefully that shit is a banger so ppl actually listen to it and it blows up... >:(

V2DHeart

The elite need a lot of people though, they need doctors, they need engineers, they need scientists and so on to name a few, and making the entire planet sterile wont secure their own, or their own children's futures. I don't disagree with your points made, but I just don't believe it's on such a big scale overall. I do believe it's area specific though, IE: Africa, and places that the West occupy through war, and volunteering
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
The elite need a lot of people though, they need doctors, they need engineers, they need scientists and so on to name a few, and making the entire planet sterile wont secure their own, or their own children's futures. I don't disagree with your points made, but I just don't believe it's on such a big scale overall. I do believe it's area specific though, IE: Africa, and places that the West occupy through war, and volunteering

nope....the elite is VERY few ppl, like literally 13 mega-families who dominate the whole world...theres like a few hundred of people at the top of the pwoer structure and theres like thousands below that but theres different levels for a massive agenda...but now as the agenda is nearing completion they dont need to do so many thigns and slowly u see jobs getting phased out and so on...and ppl at lower levels of elites structure are gonna be not needed anymore. u havent heard how they are pushing the idea that population (overpopulation) is the cause of all the problems in the world, (scam) global warming and so on...why u thiknk they pushing that on AMERICA now??? cuz they wanna get ppl comfortable with the idea that ppl are scum and they wont oppose depopulation, in america

depopulation has already been going on with minorities in america, theres lots of news abbout how shitty stuff that isnt good enough is sent to black neighborhoods and whites get the good quality non toxic shit...dick gregory talks a lot about this....fluoride is added in black neighborhoods more and the list goes on...look at how they are pushign the fact that having too many kids is bad for earth so ppl stop reproducing....same reason they pushing homosexuality, same reason they breaking up the family thru school n media and the lsit goes on...

DU was banned (depleted uranium, deadly shit) in the military because not only it poisons the earth for centuries but it also harms the soldiers that use it or shoot it....but in late 90s it was approved...

vaccines (proven toxic) are being used more and more and more....and now being forced on kids without parent approval (check new laws in california)

like i said alex jones   mike adams are good sources for research and u decide

just watch webster tarpley global plan for extermination if u dont have time to read....

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
GMO (genetically modified) FOODS HAVE BEEN PROVEN to cause organ failures and allergic, autoimmune reactions (that means diseases like Multiple Sclerosis) and after 3 generations of mice eating that shit the mice populations become TOTALLY PERMANENTLY INFERTILE...yes thats right ur grandma ur mom and u eat that shit then u aint getting no kids from sex!!!

Look at how BPA plastics affect fertility...

Look at Aspertame, the braindamaging MURDERING chemical added as a sweetener in all sorts of low fat shit...i mean the list goes on...MSG is fucking everywhere...u cant hide!!!
they even add poisons to salt and the air we breath (chemtrails) shit is ridiculous and here u think the ggovernment gives a fuck about u (u must be white or someshit....lol....). naw man dead prez is wrong...theres no white power...its only DEMONAICal power, real talk.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy

the elite have stated their plans themselves...after they set up world government they want to kill 80-95% of population...and they are planning to release a flu virus (already have made many different types of bacteria/viruses liek ecoli/bird flu, swine flu, even black plague) that was specifically created in bioweapons laboratory to target humans and kill most that come in contact....of course that bird flu swine flu shit was a scare tactic to sell vaccines to brawindamage the population and make ppl sick (which is why they have been poisoning us in the past) but 3rd times the charm and I feel whats comming will be devastating and will be the real shit...its already ready in many different flavors and now its on the news to get the people thinking about it (its like some demonic law that they gotta tell u about what they are doing subtly before they do it so u dont react with surprise subconsciously or something)

Sccit

honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if we're all brainwashed and the "elite" function with a much higher brain capicity.. sorta like they thizzin 24/7

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
I do agree that the whole bottled water thing is a sham, but I don't think the government is doing it on purpose to poison us.  I think that the water companies want to make money.  And I agree that flouride in the water is unhealthy too.  We never had purified water as children, why do we need it now?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Think of it another way, you are being forcibly medicated. You, I, we are being poisoned. Unfortunately what quake wrote is all too true. Watch the video fluoride deception.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Alex Jones is a disinfo agent. His job is to mindfuck everyone. Don't take him too seriously because although there is truth to certain things he is saying, he is nothing more then a distraction. Whatever the evil rulers of our world are planning, we have no clue about.

And NIKCC I've thought the same thing, well kind of.

They say we only use a very small percentage of our brain. My theory is, one of the secrets the elite keep from us is how to unlock the full capacity of our brains.

Think about it. There may be certain things our brains are capable of that we can not even imagine.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dude, this has nothing to do with one person, regardless of your thoughts towards him, you are being forcibly medicated with sodium fluoride, there are many scientists who deplore the use of sodium fluoride but these are ignored in the media.
You are being experimented on, no one has any clue what gm foods will do in terms of the effects it will have from mild allergies to changing your dna.
Uranium levels in Europe have been measured at over 3 times the natural level, yet the link between that and usage of depleted uranium is again,ignored.

You can dismiss one person and yes, the guy is an opportunist and a gate keeper, but I don't care what he says, what I have wrote above is factual. The reality is that none of us like to consider or ponder these facts because they are so utterly horrendous.