Author Topic: Y'All Who Doubt Ron Paul Need To Research More  (Read 108 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Y'All Who Doubt Ron Paul Need To Research More
« on: March 04, 2012, 04:21:42 AM »
c'mon yall hes out there for 30 yrs saying the same thing, voting as per his stated and well reasoned beliefs...and yall haters still falling for the BS propaganda or being doubtful...yall need to stay the fuck out of politics if u havent figured out this man is the real deal. peace to yall, and stay off da koolaid suckaz... :D :o ;D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:59:41 AM by K.Dub »
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: YALL WHO DOUBT RON PAUL NEED TO RESEARCH MORE
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »
c'mon yall hes out there for 30 yrs saying the same thing, voting as per his stated and well reasoned beliefs...and yall haters still falling for the BS propaganda or being doubtful...yall need to stay the fuck out of politics if u havent figured out this man is the real deal. peace to yall, and stay off da koolaid suckaz... :D :o ;D

Word.. everyone always complaining that politicians are no good, and that they never do what they say they will do.  Then a real candidate comes along and they don't support.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover