Author Topic: ontherise? ....  (Read 312 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:ontherise? ....
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2003, 09:20:56 PM »
fuck what every1 else is sayin,  i think nayda is very attractive an nik i dunno what ya talkin about but i dont think nayda is fat at all.  as for the her being conceided,  i havnt read enough of her post to pass judgement on that but as far as looks r consurned she is good lookin

S.G.V.

Re:ontherise?
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2003, 09:21:16 PM »
Off topic but you benders are proper weird for not wanting to do her.
i said id bang her...i just wouldnt dream of spendin any money on her...or lettin her stay the night...id hit it n quit it...kick her straight out the door after i gave her a facial...stuck up chicks like that dont deserve anythin more...

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2003, 07:51:56 AM »
oh i see that your so much on my fuckin nuts that you little bitch ass has to make a thread dedicated to me. and bitch i'm not afraid to diss your little scank ass face to face but since i can't do that the best i can give ya is IM bitch IM if you so bold. i don't want wait for us to be on at the same time i'm goin of on you now trick bitch. The only reason some of these horny little boys (IF YOU DON'T STICK UP FOR HER THEN I'M NOT TALKIN BOUT YOU)defened you is because of that slut ass pic you put in your avator they have no respect for your opinion they just want to fuck you .i don't know what the hell that red shit was that you was wear but lookin at it makes me hurl. your body looks like a man wit no tit or ass and you face looks like a dog. bitch i suggest you don't come to the U.S. cause your little trick ass won't survive i do have more ta say but fuck it i'll wait for your little bitch ass to IM me
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 12:30:04 PM by ontherise »

bez

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2003, 12:59:19 PM »
Im still trying to figure out exactly WHAT makes Nadya think that she's not one of the ugly women she's talking about? lol Honestly, if u look anything like your picture....i wouldnt even touch u lol. U got kind of an E.T. look to u.

lol

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2003, 01:13:47 PM »
look, i talk to some people from here on MSN, and they all agree with the shit I say, they just don't post about it coz there is no point in trying.

Can u all grow up? U don't know me to judge me and, On the rise, i read your post, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT? ARE U ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO LIKES TO PRETEND THEYRE HARD ON THE NET? COZ IT'S SAD, OH AND ARE YOU GAY TO BE TRYING TO JUDGE WHETHER I HAVE TITS OR ASS? DO U WANT ME TO SEND U SOME PRIVATE PICS SO U CAN JUDGE FOR URSELF? U SAD COW!..oh and i've been to the US plenty of times, never had any troubles there, & i really feel sorry for those fine guys stuck with fat ugly girls, and no..im pretty sure that being OVER WEIGHT isn't the same as being BIG BONED :)
!NADYA!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2003, 01:25:34 PM »
look, i talk to some people from here on MSN, and they all agree with the shit I say, they just don't post about it coz there is no point in trying.

Can u all grow up? U don't know me to judge me and, On the rise, i read your post, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT? ARE U ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO LIKES TO PRETEND THEYRE HARD ON THE NET? COZ IT'S SAD, OH AND ARE YOU GAY TO BE TRYING TO JUDGE WHETHER I HAVE TITS OR ASS? DO U WANT ME TO SEND U SOME PRIVATE PICS SO U CAN JUDGE FOR URSELF? U SAD COW!..oh and i've been to the US plenty of times, never had any troubles there, & i really feel sorry for those fine guys stuck with fat ugly girls, and no..im pretty sure that being OVER WEIGHT isn't the same as being BIG BONED :)

*yawn*

youve got to be the most useless poster ever on this board lol

bez

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2003, 01:26:01 PM »
send me sum pics hun!

xNadyax

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2003, 01:41:40 PM »
lol. whateva. if u knew me u'd know i have a brain :) most of the guys on here can't deal that a girl can speak out and not just agree with their shit like some kinda video hoe or something. sadsadsad
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 01:54:29 PM by xNadyax »
!NADYA!

xNadyax

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2003, 02:04:01 PM »
lock plz? ya sad bitch took me a while to realise ppl like u ain't worth the time it takes to press these lil keys!
!NADYA!