Author Topic: Michael Jackson Programme  (Read 1100 times)

bez

Re:Michael Jackson Programme
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2003, 11:45:31 AM »
That program was just a great example of how SICK, TWISTED and PERVERTED the media is, NOT Micheal Jackson.

word!!!!

Cant wait to see this new footage.  They should call it IN THE LIFE OF MARTIN BASHIR.  That would piss him off.  I think Jackson is great always has been always will be.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2003, 12:35:32 AM »
ET Obtains Michael's Secret Tapes

February 11, 2003

ET is the first to obtain one of the video excerpts from MICHAEL JACKSON's personal behind-the-scenes footage taken while British journalist MARTIN BASHIR was interviewing him for the controversial documentary, "Living With Michael Jackson." In the video provided by Jackson to Entertainment Tonight, Bashir is shown praising the pop legend's parenting skills.

In excerpts taken in the eighth -- and last -- month of the film shoot, Bashir says off-camera, "Your relationship with your children is spectacular." Jackson replies, "Love them." Then Bashir says, "And in fact it almost makes me weep when I see you with them because your interaction with them is just so natural, so loving, so caring, and everybody, whoever comes into contact with you, knows that."

Jackson says that Bashir betrayed him with his depiction in the documentary, selectively omitting moments where he is praising Jackson's parenting abilities. While Bashir had his cameras turned on Jackson for the documentary, the entertainer had his own cameras rolling.

In an effort to set the record straight, Jackson is authorizing the release of unedited video excerpts of Bashir's interviews that were not shown in the documentary.

ET has learned that Jackson's counterattack, which will include a revealing interview with his ex-wife, DEBBIE ROWE, will air on the FOX network Thursday, February 20 from 8-10 p.m.

Trauma-san

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2003, 12:38:14 AM »
I think Mike may just be the most famous person in the world right now.  Read this crap.

L.A. youth group to hold vigil for Michael Jackson

13 minutes ago

By Dan Whitcomb

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Members of a Los Angeles youth group, fearing that Michael Jackson (news) will kill himself over a British television documentary about his bizarre lifestyle, plan to hold a prayer vigil for the embattled pop star in Hollywood Tuesday.

Some 200 teens will participate in the vigil at Jackson's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, hoping to inspire people around the world to pray for the onetime "King of Pop" amid revelations that he sleeps with young boys, said Alex Poe, director of Right Way Youth Activities Inc.

"We are convinced that he is on the verge of suicide right now," Poe said. "After watching this documentary and looking at the situation ... the kids themselves encouraged me. They said: 'Mr. Poe, the only thing we can do is pray."'

The 90-minute documentary, consisting of exclusive interviews with Jackson by British journalist Martin Bashir while he spent eight months with the reclusive entertainer, generated blockbuster ratings in the United States as more than 25 million people tuned in to watch.

An earlier UK broadcast of the film attracted 15 million viewers.

It showed Jackson, 44, frolicking with children on the grounds of his Neverland ranch and defending his practice of sleeping with young boys -- including a cancer sufferer named Gavin who is seen holding hands with the pop star.

Jackson has said he was "devastated" by the documentary and vowed to release video footage of his own to prove that Bashir had been misleading and unfair.

Poe said most of the children in his group, who range in age from 12 to 16, believe that Jackson has lost his way and can find it again with prayer, support and counseling.

"For the most part they love Michael," Poe said. "They do not think Michael is a pedophile. They want to start a prayer movement for Michael because he needs prayer. He doesn't deserve to be kicked to the side like this."

Meanwhile, a Beverly Hills psychiatrist, Dr. Carole Lieberman, Tuesday called for authorities in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara to investigate his fitness as a parent.

Last week a California lawyer called for an investigation into Jackson's life in Santa Barbara County, where he lives with his three young children.

Santa Barbara child welfare officials have declined to comment on the grounds that all reports of alleged child abuse or neglect were confidential and were initially assessed before determining whether to launch any action or inquiry.

California authorities in November rebuffed calls for an investigation of Jackson after he was seen on television dangling his young baby out of a fourth-floor hotel window in Berlin to show hundreds of screaming fans below.

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030211/people_nm/jackson_3

Reuters/Variety

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2003, 05:39:55 AM »
he is the most famous person in the workld at the moment, the only joint niggaz be bumpin down my kollege at the moment is billie jean! seriously, fucka  50 cent n shit, they might be dope but compared to mj he aint shit...........everyone this week has been bumpin all mj's old tunes up 2 his dangerous album, damn im still hooked onto billie jean a week afta hearin it non stop! infact i got it on now!

any news on his new album by the way?

bez

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2003, 04:04:18 PM »
he is the most famous person in the workld at the moment, the only joint niggaz be bumpin down my kollege at the moment is billie jean! seriously, fucka  50 cent n shit, they might be dope but compared to mj he aint shit...........everyone this week has been bumpin all mj's old tunes up 2 his dangerous album, damn im still hooked onto billie jean a week afta hearin it non stop! infact i got it on now!

any news on his new album by the way?

for real, billie jean in my cd player none stop.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2003, 03:27:12 AM »
I saw a Micheal Jackson report to, Im not sure if this is the same but he really is a baller, you saw when he entered that store? damn hes insane, I thought we was broke but that shit is just another rumor I guess...
40oz Graphire

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2003, 03:55:01 AM »
Man... Bottom Line is... he's a fruitcake.. I dont give a fuck "Boy Trapped In A Man's Body"... that's all bullshit... or maybe not but still.. no matter what, he aint all there... he obviously got some kinda problems, a few screws loose... he plays with manicans and dresses them up... He wasn't actin like a lil boy when he was makin Thriller... he was a normal young guy..  And TRAUMA... no point in postin all that up.. aint nobody gonna read it but Bez...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

bez

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2003, 09:42:37 AM »
Man... Bottom Line is... he's a fruitcake.. I dont give a fuck "Boy Trapped In A Man's Body"... that's all bullshit... or maybe not but still.. no matter what, he aint all there... he obviously got some kinda problems, a few screws loose... he plays with manicans and dresses them up... He wasn't actin like a lil boy when he was makin Thriller... he was a normal young guy..  And TRAUMA... no point in postin all that up.. aint nobody gonna read it but Bez...

Too much for me to read. lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2003, 10:01:16 PM »
yall are missin out   :)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM »
lol

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee