Author Topic: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience  (Read 1863 times)

Sccit

Re: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 11:48:38 AM »
nikcc is a huge pot snob.

the worst thing about pot snobs is they act like they are on a whole new level but the truth is they need that higher grade to get the same high a occasional user would get of something less fancy.

i have never seen nik compliment any weed anyones posted pics of ever....just more of that alpha puppy mentality.

lol, son, i'm not a "pot snob" (that shit sounds gay as fuck)...i just genuinely think that shit is garbage. if u smoked good weed, u would say the same.

this is what i consider good weed:

i guess not everyone has the luxury of being from Cali.

btw, if u really think u get the same high from that as from the weed rayallen posted up, slap yaself.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »
michigan is a medical state and i am a card holder...i can get my hands on any strain you can famo.

i just bought a half of jack /blue dream i smoke well. im not saying his shit was top notch but also loook at the photography....your shit is on some high def super magnification his weed looked like someone snapped a pic with a blackberry

rayallen0

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2012, 12:02:43 PM »
^that shit looks nasty
lol yes thats the knock it looks bad. smoke it and it is great. everybody should know about afghan kush lmao.

smoke very little and get high as fuck.

rayallen0

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »
^and low grade chronic, at that.....horrible
lol at Afghan Kush being low grade chronic.

Afghan Kush is an expensive variety of cannabis with prices at around $3,200 per pound.

lol you look like a shitty rapper but i actually listened to your music to see you have a decent flow.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:07:16 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:00 PM »

"The original AK, found in the heart of the Hindu Kush mountain range, the ultimate source of cannabis resin.  Afghan Kush marijuana packs quite a punch, very heady and an intense body buzz.  May be too much for some smokers to handle but its high THC content is ideal for certain medicinal uses."

lmao i love this dude acts like a weed expert and doesnt know a common strand like Afghan.

Blue Dreams is the shit by the way.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 12:06:34 PM »
michigan is a medical state and i am a card holder...i can get my hands on any strain you can famo.

i just bought a half of jack /blue dream i smoke well. im not saying his shit was top notch but also loook at the photography....your shit is on some high def super magnification his weed looked like someone snapped a pic with a blackberry

bro, trust me...i can tell good weed through a pic. Afghani is a decent strain....and the pic he posted was poorly grown Afghani. it's not about bein a "pot snob" (<lol), it is what it is.

ps jack x blue dream also = mid-grade chronic

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 12:10:22 PM »

Afghan Kush is an expensive variety of cannabis with prices at around $3,200 per pound.

lol you look like a shitty rapper but i actually listened to your music to see you have a decent flow.

i know all about afghani...it's a good indica, very heavy high. it's just that the afghani u posted looked poorly grown/cured. it's not a knock, i've smoked my share of afghani in my day, but that shit will never compare to some good OG.

didn't realize u could "look" like a shitty rapper...LOL. quit catchin feelings over weed, my dude.

rayallen0

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 12:10:52 PM »

bro, trust me...i can tell good weed through a pic. Afghani is a decent strain....and the pic he posted was poorly grown Afghani. it's not about bein a "pot snob" (<lol), it is what it is.

but, OG Kush is not OG Kush. Let me explain, OG Kush was made in California with a Kush and an unknown strain or variety if you will. Many have tried to recreate this to no avail... just a lil weed info. Peace

now that isnt my shit. i could upload a pic of my shit but i just got that one from the internet.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:16:11 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 12:13:55 PM »

i know all about afghani...it's a good indica, very heavy high. it's just that the afghani u posted looked poorly grown/cured. it's not a knock, i've smoked my share of afghani in my day, but that shit will never compare to some good OG.

didn't realize u could "look" like a shitty rapper...LOL. quit catchin feelings over weed, my dude.
this looks like a bad rapper

lol not catching feelings. like you i always respond. Throwing shots is what happens on this thing. I complimented your flow feel good.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »

but, OG Kush is not OG Kush. Let me explain, OG Kush was made in California with a Kush and an unknown strain or variety if you will. Many have tried to recreate this to no avail... just a lil weed info. Peace

now that isnt my shit. i could upload a pic of my shit but i just got that one from leafys.

do urself a favor, and dont try educating me on weed LOL.

seriously, though, Afghani Kush is not even really considered Kush out here, it just carries the name because of the region....and everyone who knows their shit knows OG is a cross of lemon thai crossed with old world paki and a chemdawg back cross.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:20:04 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2012, 12:17:05 PM »

this looks like a bad rapper

lol not catching feelings. like you i always respond. Throwing shots is what happens on this thing. I complimented your flow feel good.

that guy just looks like a faggot. i look nothin like him...only connection=we both jewish

rayallen0

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »
yep that is one of the OG Kush remakes.  8)

and lol of course you look nothing alike. i threw a shot at you dont take it so personal

rayallen0

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
also Og Kush isn't a kush lol. It is rumored to have some Kush in its genetic heritage. OG kush is dope my dude other than the Dry Mouth.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2012, 12:21:55 PM »

and lol of course you look nothing alike. i threw a shot at you dont take it so personal

pretty sure i'm not takin anythin personal LOL...u are the one who started throwin shots cuz i said the weed u posted didn't look good, so if anything, ur the one gettin sensitive over a discussion.

chill out right there homie

rayallen0

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2012, 12:23:31 PM »

pretty sure i'm not takin anythin personal LOL...u are the one who started throwin shots cuz i said the weed u posted didn't look good, so if anything, ur the one gettin sensitive over a discussion.

chill out right there homie
I didn't take it personal lol. i just explained about my weed. like you said to petey literally 2 days ago "i just respond"

i thought u were insulting Afghan Kush not the pics. I'm ot about to take an hd pic of my shit tho lol.