Author Topic: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience  (Read 1824 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »
 8) 8) 8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2012, 01:33:25 AM »
lol@GOD...ur still unevolved intellectually cuz u think western science is the most cutting edge research especially on this subject(Ill admit they have done a shitload of research on this subject)...the truth is Indian and Chinese medicine is waaaaaaay more knowledgeable about herbs and holistic medicine than this pill pushing mafia shitstem...

what? you don't know a damn thing about my intellect or knowledge on the subject. get off your high horse (no pun intended although someone should kick the horse from under neath you)

Afghan Kush is an expensive variety of cannabis with prices at around $3,200 per pound.

prices mean nothing. you would understand this if you were to take a trip up north around harvest seasons. and judging from those pictures, that is way above market value.

seriously, though, Afghani Kush is not even really considered Kush out here, it just carries the name because of the region....and everyone who knows their shit knows OG is a cross of lemon thai crossed with old world paki and a chemdawg back cross.

true

imma be in LA this summer, i wanna meet all yall niggas and have a big session.

holla atcha frogg

rayallen0

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2012, 01:39:40 AM »
lol@GOD...ur still unevolved intellectually cuz u think western science is the most cutting edge research especially on this subject(Ill admit they have done a shitload of research on this subject)...the truth is Indian and Chinese medicine is waaaaaaay more knowledgeable about herbs and holistic medicine than this pill pushing mafia shitstem...

what? you don't know a damn thing about my intellect or knowledge on the subject. get off your high horse (no pun intended although someone should kick the horse from under neath you)

Afghan Kush is an expensive variety of cannabis with prices at around $3,200 per pound.

prices mean nothing. you would understand this if you were to take a trip up north around harvest seasons. and judging from those pictures, that is way above market value.

seriously, though, Afghani Kush is not even really considered Kush out here, it just carries the name because of the region....and everyone who knows their shit knows OG is a cross of lemon thai crossed with old world paki and a chemdawg back cross.

true

imma be in LA this summer, i wanna meet all yall niggas and have a big session.

holla atcha frogg
not a pic of my weed just the one on the website. and again he called it cheap weed thats why i said that. Afghan is the shit tho i actually get a shit load of stuff done with it in the 1st hour then its great for falling asleep in the next 1 or 2 hours if u have insomnia issues.

up north? unless you are from canada pretty sure i am more up north than u. I don't know how ppl stay on one. I was smoking og kush like 3 months ago and have smoked atleast 5 different strains since. OG Kush is one of my favs and it was from cali cuz again. getting weed from Cali to Seattle is the easiest thing in the world.

anyways ill learn more from hempfest than anything on here. especially posted by quake. come up to seattle this summer and check it out shits dope ha.

[img]http://www.hempfest.org/drupal/files/hempfest-reason.jpg/img]

now im just excited for the summer.

its free with $10 suggested donation
last year Kottonmouth Kings, Dyme Def, Spice-1, Sweat Shop Union & Mo Thugs came.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:59:26 AM by rayallen0 »

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2012, 03:26:49 PM »
haha wow i didnt know i could get permanent nutriders on this board from so few posts...is it becuz of the profound knowledge i am dropping? or cuz of my association with the notorious sccit? maybe these are nnutriders from the past...regardless they are major losers ;D

LOL@ the faggot with a name called "GOD" and trying to called ME arrogant.... ::) yo clown i dont need to know u, just the fact taht u in a pervious post acted like western medical paradigm is the most accurate and most scientific and most knowledgeable on these issues shows me ur a sucker and still brainwashed under the matrix shitstem...so suck on deez u sheep muthafucka.  :o

anyways for the cocksuckers who dont appreciate what i dropped on this post then fuck off. i already know all those moutnains of information yall know abuot weed and its good or bad effects...i was just trying to get info to the interested people in here who want to see this subject from a totally different mindset of ancient herbal medicine...which is subtle enough (and away from the BS of modern medicine) to be able to pick up the (mild) negative aspects of this herbal drug... 8)

Of course in our poisoned world it is much better to use weed (moderately) than to abstain, like some retards on here who act like there is something bad in using weed without realizing all the poisons they are being exposed to jsut showering or eating or drinking...or even breathing (chemtrails)...and how weed is an effective antidote to many of those poisons being put in by the government to braindamage the amerikan ppl (vaccines, fluoride, msg, aspatmate, chemtrails, heavy metals and on and on) and also make our bodies weak and decrease our fertility and damage our dna and give us cancer. the agenda is dark and ive studied it for yrs now....so ya yap ur mouth off about how dumb i am but i know so much ull have a heart attack if u knew half of it sheeple.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:30:15 PM by Q U A K E »
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
IMO about strains....

see the original seeds they got frmo afghanistan and the indian subcontinent and south east asia were bred by our ancestors for thousands of years for spiritual and health effects....but the seeds they are breeding in the west is mainly for thc content, (not health reasons though sometimes the spiritual/psychdalic effects matter). Also since there is much less freedom to do breeding now than before its ahrd to really develop some strains that will be useful in teh long run. I still maintain that the best weed to use it the original asian and african strains, modern man is just an arrogant and intellectually inferior tool to the ancient peoples, their knowledge and methods... 8)

BTW yall thikn ur so freaking smart about weed right? do u even know that whats currently called india and whats currently called sativa is actually a misnomer? the "indica" is actually usually afghani knockout weed (with fat leaves) so it should be called "afghanica" and whats called sativa is actually south indian tropical weed so it should be called "indica"... :o

Al Bundy

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
haha wow i didnt know i could get permanent nutriders on this board from so few posts...is it becuz of the profound knowledge i am dropping? or cuz of my association with the notorious sccit? maybe these are nnutriders from the past...regardless they are major losers ;D

LOL@ the faggot with a name called "GOD" and trying to called ME arrogant.... ::) yo clown i dont need to know u, just the fact taht u in a pervious post acted like western medical paradigm is the most accurate and most scientific and most knowledgeable on these issues shows me ur a sucker and still brainwashed under the matrix shitstem...so suck on deez u sheep muthafucka.  :o

anyways for the cocksuckers who dont appreciate what i dropped on this post then fuck off. i already know all those moutnains of information yall know abuot weed and its good or bad effects...i was just trying to get info to the interested people in here who want to see this subject from a totally different mindset of ancient herbal medicine...which is subtle enough (and away from the BS of modern medicine) to be able to pick up the (mild) negative aspects of this herbal drug... 8)

Of course in our poisoned world it is much better to use weed (moderately) than to abstain, like some retards on here who act like there is something bad in using weed without realizing all the poisons they are being exposed to jsut showering or eating or drinking...or even breathing (chemtrails)...and how weed is an effective antidote to many of those poisons being put in by the government to braindamage the amerikan ppl (vaccines, fluoride, msg, aspatmate, chemtrails, heavy metals and on and on) and also make our bodies weak and decrease our fertility and damage our dna and give us cancer. the agenda is dark and ive studied it for yrs now....so ya yap ur mouth off about how dumb i am but i know so much ull have a heart attack if u knew half of it sheeple.

quit crying you scary ass weirdo

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2012, 05:52:11 PM »
this is the worst fucking advice i have ever read.

ask a physician instead of some random fucktard on dubcc if you really can't figure it out.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
COPD anybody?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
COPD anybody?

smoking causes lung inflammation which leads to emphysema and chronic bronchitis (COPD) and lung cancer. BUT the medicinal healing effects of ganja actually rpevents emphysema frmo happenening and counters the lung cancer. yes some ppl get cronchitis from ehavy smoking, but since weed is anti-asthma, they can still get relief from cannabis if they drink it as a tea or vaporize it...basically weed is so good for the lungs as longit tends to benefit more than it harms. a study found that weed smokers have up to 30% less risk of lung cancer than ppl who dont smoke anything!!  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2012, 04:41:56 PM »
COPD anybody?

smoking causes lung inflammation which leads to emphysema and chronic bronchitis (COPD) and lung cancer. BUT the medicinal healing effects of ganja actually rpevents emphysema frmo happenening and counters the lung cancer. yes some ppl get cronchitis from ehavy smoking, but since weed is anti-asthma, they can still get relief from cannabis if they drink it as a tea or vaporize it...basically weed is so good for the lungs as longit tends to benefit more than it harms. a study found that weed smokers have up to 30% less risk of lung cancer than ppl who dont smoke anything!!  8)
good to know. let the games begin  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2012, 05:01:49 PM »
COPD anybody?

good to know. let the games begin  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »
That weed festival shit sounds like the master plan. Lucky westcoasters. Only thing that bothers me is thinkin bout bein out there high as hell then a big ass earthquake hits or somethin. Give me a Hurricane and some purple kush Im good.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »
That weed festival shit sounds like the master plan. Lucky westcoasters. Only thing that bothers me is thinkin bout bein out there high as hell then a big ass earthquake hits or somethin. Give me a Hurricane and some purple kush Im good.

the weed out here is so good, esp. if u eat a good dose and do some group chanting or serious deep meditation....ull feel like an earthquake is happeneing even tho it aint....lol tru story  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »
Seeing present Quake makes me never want to touch weed again. Back in the day he used to be one of the more intelligent posters as far as I can remember... Now that he is back after many years of heavy smoking, he generally comes across as a naive junior high kid on ritalin. No disrespect, I'm just saying. It is pretty remarkable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin