Author Topic: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience  (Read 1858 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 09:46:11 AM »
ya weedz not a big deal at all but no1 is informing ppl about the risks (there might be a small minority that could potentially get their health hurt by it) it may pose...it could matter to u if u get old or need to use it medically without getting ADDICTED...like sccit lol  8)

i forgot to add, if using medically then dont use more than 3 months daily...if u do then take a 2 week break at least to get ur body not addicted and keep the medicinal potential up....

ive been researching weed for a decade am pretty much got a double phd on herb medicine lol  8)

lmao at that fool talking about ask a doctor... ::)

y do u talk like a 10 year old

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 10:14:10 AM »

i drink on thurs-sat, but i binge drink, lol im a lil more worried about that.

yeah ever since the Superbowl ended I've only gotten drunk maybe twice....im starting to see how alcohol is pretty over rated now
thats not the real reason why you dont get drunk more often billy  ::) you wake up with your cousin in your bed the next morning

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
You were brain washed by your school? what your elementary school level education? I have never met someone who had such bad sentence structure. also press the cap locks button.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 02:57:19 PM »
first off.. as far as I know (and i would like to believe i'm quite knowledgeable on the subject) there are no risks with marijuana as the plant itself. the harm comes from ingesting smoke into your lungs which irritates and burns them. if you're worried about that, you can always ingest your marijuana in food form or invest in a vaporizer.

second of all, if you are reading this thread and you're taking everything quake says for truth, you're as big of an idiot as he is.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »
I seen one mate get fucked up from it and was diagnose with schizophrenia but yeah were talking starting at like 11-12 years old and smoking fuck loads.
 I know you talking about smoking but really eating it is the best way to go health wise. my mate that had cystic fibrosis did that alot but when you've got a fucked condition like that your kind of forced to take it easy.

this is quite true. if you're predisposed to certain mental health issues like schizophrenia and the like, marijuana can trigger these to come out. it doesn't happen 100% of the time but there are multiple medical studies on the subject if you were interested in learning about it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »
i used to think weed was this dangerous drug cuz i got brainwashed in school and by media...then when i tried it i realized it was pretty harmless but i knew it was somewhat bad cuz its a drug and drugs change the bodyu....then i realized it wasnt bad at all cuz after all we're being targetted with all these brain damaging chemicals and heavy metals and unhealthy foods (even grocery store vegetables have poisons for fucx sakes!) and since weed is a neuroprotectant it is GOOD FOR U...then i realized by reading ancient indian medicine topics that weed is pretty harmless but if u dont use it right then it can have some negative effects, temporary of course, like reducing sperm, causing digestive irregularity, insomnia and even insanity....so the best way to use it is using it not daily if u wanna get real high....best is once a week maybe twice max...but if u wanna use it for medicinal uses and for general easing the nerves then u can even use it 2-3 times a day but then u have to use low doses, the dose should be only so high that u get relief of symptom and no more, otherwise u get addicted and cause damage to system...even though damage is pretty insignificant in modern context...aiight. 8)

PS> I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND DONT WANNA BE SUED BY THE MEDICAL FASTICS OF USA SO ALL THIS INFORMATION IS NOT MEDICAL ADVISE...PLEASE CONSULT UR DOCTOR WHO IS A GOD FIT TO BE WORSHIPPED AS HE MAKES MONEY FOR THE MEDICAL PILL PUSHIGN MAFIA!

Good post homie, maybe better suited for the Train of Thought section, but appreciated nonetheless.

I was certainly a victim of the brainwashing about ganja growing up.  My gut feeling was always that it was blessed herb, but I never grew up around any righteous people who presented it to me in the proper way.  So to me, I saw it as a sign of somebody who could no longer deal with their problems and had to use drugs as a crutch.  And that the drugs were a sign that they'd lost control of their life and were going down the wrong path.  So certainly the lies in school and the media did me a lot of damage coming up; because I certainly could have benefited from the many positive affects of the ganja.

For example, I've had insomnia since I was in the 4th grade.   That was also the year I fell from being tops in my class at school.  There were other factors, but certainly missing out on a decent nights sleep affected my productivity and school and as I grew older it affected me tremendously at work.

Also, I was prone to bipolar/manic depressive thoughts, of extreme highs and extreme lows.  The ganja also cures this for me.  What would happen is I would suppress my subconscious mind so much because I was very different from the other people in my environment.  So I never felt free to express my conscience.  So my conscience was buried so deeply until finally it would scream for expression and I would suffer from an intense manic low.   Then after the manic low my conscious would feel cleared and later would come the manic high.  This caused me so many problems from ages 15-25.  Almost ten years of my life was troubled because of this condition that could have easily been cured by the ganja.  The ganja connects us comfortably with our subconscious minds, and allows us to look ourselves in the mirror and see the truth about ourselves in a safe way.

During my first trip to Africa when I was 25, I was finally around some true Rasta's (who also happened to be Muslim).  They use ganja for medicinal purposes and are deeply spiritual about it.  Sometimes we would smoke and just meditate to the Reggae music.  Or use the ganja as a tool to share subconscious thoughts or connect the hearts/souls.

Since that trip at 25 I've been mostly cured from my bipolar and insomniac conditions that I suffered so terribly from for years.   The exception being when I have to be clean and sober for frequent drug tests at work.  But that I don't mind so much because I believe there is an ebb and flow to life, so it's good to detox every now and then.

Feel me?  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:02:08 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 04:15:06 AM »
ya weeds 1 of the best medicines out there....especially if u dont have much variety of herbs at ur disposal...weed takes care of so many things. reason its so wonderful is it heals the mind, soul AND body.. 8)

lol@ppl criticizing my grammer/typing/sentencing...im usually in a rush typing this as i dont like to spend minutes just making a post...

lol@GOD...ur still unevolved intellectually cuz u think western science is the most cutting edge research especially on this subject(Ill admit they have done a shitload of research on this subject)...the truth is Indian and Chinese medicine is waaaaaaay more knowledgeable about herbs and holistic medicine than this pill pushing mafia shitstem...

what i said was based on my research on western and then recently ayurvedic medicine (along with other people in the world too) which is very specific and detailed about weed...in fact, indian medicine even breaks down weed into three types of drugs: the low grade stuff made just with the buds and leaves of both male/female plants, then the midgrade stuff called ganja which we know the female plants flowers, and then charas or hash which is handrubbed buds of the female plant...in fact, indian medicine even recommends using bhang/ganja/charas in a 4:2:1 ratio to decrease risk of addiction to it...

and about vaporizers...they are easy on the lungs but i am not so big on them because i know the high is a little wierd, it tends to increase my manic symptoms (because vaporizers only release the lower boiling point cannabinoids, they dont release all the compounds naturally present in the weed equally...)so i tend to smoke the remaining  brown weed or cook it if i got a bit left over from before and then i vape...taat is awesome!!!
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 11:53:46 AM »
....the blind leading the blind.

a couple of wanna be pot snobs probably smoking nothing but reggie miller.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »
wow this guy is retarded. i say everyone just ignore him hell leave eventually

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 04:21:40 PM »
If it aint OG i aint fucking with it.

i mean honestly, i guess for taste sometimes (even though i never) u can get purp, blue berry, or bubba kush,

but y would i waste money when i rather get some dank (also meaning real, not that fake shit that some of you smoke) OG.

its like someone buying chronic these days, i don't know anyone that really fucks with purp or bubba, unless 1. they don't know where to get it ( also including the dudes that smoke that weak poorly grown fake OG) or 2. they simply cannot afford even though weed prices have dropped significantly in the last 10 years.

i assume a gram of purp or bubba kush goes around 10 now? lol if not i don't know why anyone would even consider buying it.

rayallen0

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 04:37:12 PM »
smoking some afghan  8)

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 03:12:27 AM »
^that shit looks nasty

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 10:06:30 AM »
smoking some afghan  8)

no person knock on you, but thats considered chornic out here.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2012, 10:49:09 AM »
^and low grade chronic, at that.....horrible

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »
nikcc is a huge pot snob.

the worst thing about pot snobs is they act like they are on a whole new level but the truth is they need that higher grade to get the same high a occasional user would get of something less fancy.

i have never seen nik compliment any weed anyones posted pics of ever....just more of that alpha puppy mentality.