Author Topic: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience  (Read 1861 times)

Sccit

Re: Advice on how to use weed with least harm from my personal experience
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2012, 12:25:36 PM »
also Og Kush isn't a kush lol. It is rumored to have some Kush in its genetic heritage. OG kush is dope my dude other than the Dry Mouth.

nowadays, kush is typically determined by strength, not region. og, bubba, & master are the 3 kush strains that are prevalent out here. strains like blue dream, sour d, jack, gdp etc. are considered chronic. even hindu kush and afghani kush are labeled chronic, most of it is mid-grade shit.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2012, 12:26:40 PM »
yep that is one of the OG Kush remakes.  8)

and lol of course you look nothing alike. i threw a shot at you dont take it so personal

pretty sure i'm not takin anythin personal LOL...u are the one who started throwin shots cuz i said the weed u posted didn't look good, so if anything, ur the one gettin sensitive over a discussion.

chill out right there homie
I didn't take it personal lol. i just explained about my weed. like you said to petey literally 2 days ago "i just respond"

i thought u were insulting Afghan Kush not the pics. I'm ot about to take an hd pic of my shit tho lol.

either way, there are way better strains than afghani kush.....like i said, it can be a good strain, but never in the same ballpark as OG.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »

This is suppose to be Grizzly City Kush, u can't get this anywhere but Fresno.  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2012, 01:21:06 PM »
for my "medical needs" i couldnt ask for more.

remember im not an all day pot head, i rarely get it in until its the late night hours becasue of obligations etc...i smoke about six bowls a day (1 foot bong with the slider) except on the weekends lol

i also force myself to not smoke for about a week every month becasue i never wanna be one of those 20 blunts a day cats like i used to be...i smoke less and seem to maintain a better high.

one of my pot snob homies came over with some  superfire shit the other day, hes also a card holder and i swear the shit was too strong for me lol i hit the bong real hard and almost puked

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
smh @ every thread on dubcc turning into a weed snob "MY STRAIN IS BETTER" argument

im smokin on some Bluetooth, tastes so good  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »
also Og Kush isn't a kush lol. It is rumored to have some Kush in its genetic heritage. OG kush is dope my dude other than the Dry Mouth.

nowadays, kush is typically determined by strength, not region. og, bubba, & master are the 3 kush strains that are prevalent out here. strains like blue dream, sour d, jack, gdp etc. are considered chronic. even hindu kush and afghani kush are labeled chronic, most of it is mid-grade shit.

im not trying to have a competition or argue whats better.

im jus trying to explain the weed demographics here. even bubba, master, and purple, nobody is really "looking" to buy those strains. why get those for nearly the same price when u can get OG that'll get you much higher.

all that gran daddy chronic, sour d, ak-47, nobody buys that here, again with the price y buy that? rather just get some OG.

i guess for taste like i mentioned before u can get bubba, purp, or blueberry.

but cali street weed > medical, but its basically the same now, depending on which club you go to. but when the clubs first started 10 years ago, medical weed was seriously pieces of shit.

o yea OG is basically a hybrid of a kush and chornic strain. I'm not a weed scientist, so i might be wrong, but i can care less, i know how dank it is, not which plants fucked each other to make this type of weed.

the thing is everyone i met outside of LA (used to be outside of the valley 10 years ago, but everyone in so cal smoked OG now) other countries, counties and states, when they smoke that OG, they bad trip. lol

OG here is not the same as other states.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
I just rolled my last joint  :'(

My homie had some shit they were callin Dragonberry, that shit was good, made everything appear 3D, like it was coming at you. lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
wouldnt surprise me looney

what we had for "OG Kush" out here was certainly dank but not the best ive ever seen

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »

u quitting??

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2012, 02:10:47 PM »

My homie had some shit they were callin Dragonberry, that shit was good, made everything appear 3D, like it was coming at you. lol

you'll be back, they always come back

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LoL6ipIOcV8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LoL6ipIOcV8</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2012, 02:14:26 PM »

what we had for "OG Kush" out here was certainly dank but not the best ive ever seen

yea I've been trying to smoke bud at NYC when Im there, i know a couple of dudes from there as i met them when they came to LA but they never seem to be there when i am, i tried to meet cham but I'm just way too busy when I'm there.

next time i go ill prob meet a homie so he can introduce me to some nice nyc korean sluts. id be like "yea, I'm from la ;) *douche bag wink with douche bag mouth click*"

u live in boston hack?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »

yea I've been trying to smoke bud at NYC when Im there, i know a couple of dudes from there as i met them when they came to LA but they never seem to be there when i am, i tried to meet cham but I'm just way too busy when I'm there.

next time i go ill prob meet a homie so he can introduce me to some nice nyc korean sluts. id be like "yea, I'm from la ;) *douche bag wink with douche bag mouth click*"

u live in boston hack?

naw im in Maine...im a good 3 hours from Boston id say.  maybe 4 if the weathers bad.

i been meaning to make it to a Celtics game this year before they get dismantled but im running out of time this year

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2012, 02:31:07 PM »

u quitting??

I should of been more clear, I meant I rolled the last of my stash. Strange thing is I never run outta papers, but I run outta weed always.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2012, 02:33:49 PM »

u quitting??

I should of been more clear, I meant I rolled the last of my stash. Strange thing is I never run outta papers, but I run outta weed always.

reverse  that trend haha

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2012, 02:39:49 PM »

u quitting??

reverse  that trend haha

I only got about 6 0f these left

but I got a new pack of these

Fashawn was giving these out for free at his booth, when you purchased a item, Which was this

I bought the black purple one.

Tha raw papers are way bigger then my zig-zags, So I'm hoping when I make 6 papers joints, I can make a true fatty.