Author Topic: TRIPPY new RAPQUAKE beat  (Read 1925 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
TRIPPY new RAPQUAKE beat
« on: March 06, 2012, 08:14:08 PM »
2nd beat i made within a month after like 9 yrs of staying away from making beats...seems like I enjoy making beats more than writing lyrics and rappin which takes a lot of effort for me, and I dont seem to have a natural gift for it as it takes effort...i thought this was jus cuz i didnt listen to rap much in recent past, but my beats seem decent so maybe its easier or maybe i have more of  knack for it...but peep both my beats...im getting better right? i think i can get back to my old level and better faster with beats rather than rapping, altho ima keep at that too... :)

1love.

www.soundclick.com/RapQuake
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: TRIPPY new RAPQUAKE beat
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:24:54 PM »
Props Quake that song you did on the 1% was good and the beat was knockin'.

But that other beat was kinda simplistic IMO.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 11:41:45 AM »
 8)

L.A.M.B!

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 06:11:48 AM »
homie, those played out fruity loop sounds suck ass. never use them for ur beats. u got dope ideas, but u need to use better sounds. i listened 2 ur "TV" song again, and shits not bad.. like the message u bringin 8)

seriously, though, stop using retarded fruity loop sounds for ur beats....we need that thumpin bass ol' school rapquake shiznit.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 08:39:53 PM »
yo thanks yall! I needed some boost.. I know that song was good but I gotta get with the technology and improve the overall sound quality. Yeah my beat making is wack...the TV song I had stolen the beat from some mainstream artist dunno who...my fruity loops beats suck but I am trying to improve my skills with that shit...then I can graduate to better instrument sounds and better melodies and better programs..

haha i was fucking around 2day and wrote down a little song to practice my flows a little...didnt come out that dope but got some deep lyrics as usual..."the walls are crumbling" iz da title...

hopefully ima get a nice song done next week....before my little .5 gram stash of weed (plus the pipe resin) runs out 8)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
RAPQUAKE STOP POSTING HERE, INDIANS DONT RAP YOU GUYS MEDITATE SO STICK TO THAT

L.A.M.B!

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)

L.A.M.B!

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »
hahahaha

fool please. i aint even indian. u may call me BHARATeeya...but I be from da HIMALAYAz. Thats y my new name is He MalayAN. We Kashmiris taught Europeans poetry (probably) so im pretty sure rhyming is in our blood along with philosophy and math...and poli sci...and lot more. in fact every thing intellectual is dominated by Kashmiris...we like the Eastern Afghans (Gandhar, or Gondor in lord of rings im guessing hahaha)...the afghanis are militarily/phsyically the strongest and we're mentally/intellectually the strongest in da world. Check out MC Kash if u think we cant rap...or just check out my shit...haha. TV, Tv Tv is prolly my best flow but my new song is decent quality.

oh ya got a new beat out too (not great but better than before with better sounds) in addition to some way old desi raps with my punjabi boy KZ (and my Gujrati homeboy).

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 12:12:14 PM »
Quake back up in this mufucka!