Author Topic: Game Announces Next Album Will Be Called F.I.V.E.: Fear Is Victory’s Evolution.  (Read 1011 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Let's all come up with random meanings for five.

Fingering itchy vaginas eternally

Frothing impotent Vincent emitted

Forever introducing vile emissions

Fifty Is Violating Eminem

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
you got a Five Inch Vertical Elior

;)

doggfather

I like it, better than red...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I like the title. Always people clowning this guy for his decisions lol

GangstaBoogy

Fifty Is Very Evil
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

I'll check for it if it isn't a compilation last his last album.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Fully inside veronicas ear

MUHFUKKA

since its the game it should be Fuck I'm Very Emotional. for real though what a lame title. game is such a queer i cant believe how hard dubcc used to dickride him

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

h2k4

Hating on a title now? LMAO...crazy.  Only on the west.

Anyway, I wonder if he still plans on releasing his no-features album.  Doubt that would happen though because Interscope will want to pack it with features.

Jimmy H.

I'd still like to see the "no features" album too myself. I have no idea what the title means but at least, it ain't deravite of someone else's style which is a plus for me.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Makes no freaking sense, even with his explanation.
Just cause you say something and it sounds fly, you can redefined words into nonsense.

Dude needs to be educated .

Blasphemy (A)

Makes no freaking sense, even with his explanation.
Just cause you say something and it sounds fly, you can redefined words into nonsense.

Dude needs to be educated .

More like Re-EDucated

since its the game it should be Fuck I'm Very Emotional. for real though what a lame title. game is such a queer i cant believe how hard dubcc used to dickride him
LMAO

i thought he wanted to release a greatest hits as his last album only to get away from the 50cent,interscope, geffen deal.

If you have to have enough HITS to fill a CD, He's only got enough to fill a EP.

Hating on a title now? LMAO...crazy.  Only on the west.

Anyway, I wonder if he still plans on releasing his no-features album.  Doubt that would happen though because Interscope will want to pack it with features.

No one hating on his title, its just sounds stupid, it's like he tried to come up with this revolutionary sounding concept but instead it's just some idiotic shit he came up with so his album be called FIVE, It should just be called "I Copied Everyones Style" least it'd be realer then this. I mean this type of album title is more for political rappers, not another album for someone go name-drop 90s rappers and slang and talk about madd chills for having being in the same universe for Dr. Dre.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

No one hating on his title, its just sounds stupid, it's like he tried to come up with this revolutionary sounding concept but instead it's just some idiotic shit he came up with

exactly .

h2k4

No one hating on his title, its just sounds stupid, it's like he tried to come up with this revolutionary sounding concept but instead it's just some idiotic shit he came up with so his album be called FIVE, It should just be called "I Copied Everyones Style" least it'd be realer then this. I mean this type of album title is more for political rappers, not another album for someone go name-drop 90s rappers and slang and talk about madd chills for having being in the same universe for Dr. Dre.

To be honest with you, I think he just wanted to call it five but he needed to use it as an acronym so the powers that be don't shut that title down. At the end of the day, it's just a title. No matter how brilliant or stupid it is, the music is what counts.

Blasphemy (A)

To be honest with you, I think he just wanted to call it five but he needed to use it as an acronym so the powers that be don't shut that title down. At the end of the day, it's just a title. No matter how brilliant or stupid it is, the music is what counts.

lmao @ Powers that be, He could of called his album five without the acronym. The only time in Games history he wasn't allowed to use his original title was N.W.A and that was because Ruthless Records refused to let him use it. This aint NAS bullshit NIgger controversy and this isn't fucking 1991, It's 2012. No Label will push him not to have it cause five isn't in anyway controversial. Him trying to make it seem bigger then it really is, is nothing more then retarded.

I swear you people are fucking retarded sometimes.