Author Topic: 2012 Version of "Revenge Letter To My Employer"  (Read 744 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 2012 Version of "Revenge Letter To My Employer"
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 09:11:59 AM »

I don't mean you have to flex on them Brian, but you're obviously carrying yourself in a way that makes you susceptible to getting this type of treatment.

If people think they can get away with punking you because you're a pushover they are going to do that.

But even past that, why do you let some little hoes bullshit comments dictate what you do? You're giving them more power than they're worth.

It's good to try and be peaceful an all that, everybody should, but it's a fine line between being peaceful and being a pushover who no one respects. You're gonna deal with adenoids for the rest of your life, accept it.

Because.. I'm in a very weak position to begin with.  It's hard to throw your weight around when you are starting a new job, with high margin for error and people's health and safety is on the line.  Being a new employee in what I'm doing, the margin for error is extremely high, and I also have to do loads of paper work and run tests and stick people with needles and if any one small step in the process has the slightest error then it can cost the hospital a lot of money and undue troubles on the patient.

So everyone else I was working with has been there for years and years, so they know what they are doing inside and out.  So I am dependent upon them because they are teaching me.  So I'm in a weak position to begin with.  See what I'm saying?  It's not an equal playing field, like two people walking in a club and they are staring me down and trying to diss me or something like that. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 09:58:12 AM »
Your a bitch infinite. You need to man up and attach a set

MistaNova

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 10:18:13 AM »
That's a very grim world-view.  That's a view that depicts social life as a zero-sum game.  That in every interaction for someone to win someone else has to lose.  That you either take advantage of someone else or they take advantage of you.  Like Wesley Snipes says in White Men Can't Jump - "You either smoke, or you get smoked!"  I don't believe in that.  I believe in mutually beneficial relationships.   They get something out of you and you get something out of them, likewise.

Well in order for someone to win there has to be someone that lost, otherwise there wouldn't be a winner in the first place no?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 10:25:55 AM »
I'm at a complete loss for words. Carry on.

LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 10:41:00 AM »

Well in order for someone to win there has to be someone that lost, otherwise there wouldn't be a winner in the first place no?

No, it's a win-win situation, because no two people are equal.   So if I value your watch more than my $20 dollars and you value my $20 dollars more than your watch, and we trade.. then we both win.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MistaNova

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 11:14:17 AM »
No, it's a win-win situation, because no two people are equal.   So if I value your watch more than my $20 dollars and you value my $20 dollars more than your watch, and we trade.. then we both win.   

The ol' "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" eh, okay I get you.
Although I myself only believe that if I'm trading with a family member or a very close friend.

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 04:42:21 PM »
when you are in your late 20's/early 30's and still trying to live your life based on what KRS-One said you have some issues.

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 04:50:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPZhDOX-zfc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lPZhDOX-zfc</a>

Based God swag. swag. swag.

You really need to lay back once in awhile you seem sensitive as fuck.

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 04:53:09 PM »
when you are in your late 20's/early 30's and still trying to live your life based on what KRS-One said you have some issues.

KRS One is the teacher, only true hip hop fans understand that, nicca.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 07:16:37 PM »
straight bitch shit brian you should of been able to put those hoes in check
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »

The ol' "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" eh, okay I get you.
Although I myself only believe that if I'm trading with a family member or a very close friend.

Nope.  That's not it.  

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours is an equal exchange.  And that's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is that fact that people are not equal and will never be equal that exchange is possible.

It's like Nation A has a lot of oil.  Nation B doesn't have oil, but they have a lot of gold.   So Nation A trades away their excess oil for Nation B's excess gold.  The result = both sides win.

...On a personal level (non-economical level) it can work like this.   I love Africa, but I'm not African and live far away from Africa.   So for me, I place a high value on being in Africa and chilling with Africans.   For an African in Africa who's grown up around African's all their life, it may be no big deal to chill with African's; yet having an American friend come visit them from America could be a rare occasion and memorable experience for them that they gain from.  Therefore, the differences and inequalities and individual values make positive win-win exchanges possible.

...Now, to put it in hip-hop terms.  Eminem has the talent, but has no respect.   Dr. Dre has all the respect in the industry, but has no fresh talent for his new Aftermath label.  So Eminem shows up in 1998 and provides Dre with raw, fresh talent as a rapper; and Dre in return provides Eminem with beats and exposure to the mainstream.  Win-Win situation.  

...Now let's make an extreme case.   Person A is starving in Thialand and doesn't even have money to feed themselves.  Person B is a wealthy American businessman.   The wealthy American businessman wants to sidestep the US bearacracy, minimum wage laws and legal red tape and do business oversea's.   Person A is starving in Thialand and is willing to work for even a $1 a day just to feed himself.   So a factory is built in Thailand, and both sides win.  Win-Win situation.      

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »

That's your racist white mind talking.  Should I be listening to Dr. Phil instead?

I don't base my life off of KRS, obviously.  But anyone who is a true hip-hop head knows that KRS is a legend and pioneer in hip-hop.  He is the teacher and scholar and ambassador of hip-hop.  So when he says that it's okay for whites to say nicca in hip-hop, I respect that.   If that doesn't make sense to you, then you are either a racist or you don't understand hip-hop.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »
straight bitch shit brian you should of been able to put those hoes in check

I always run my own shit when it comes to women.  But that's in my social life.  In the workplace different rules apply; especially when your new to a place and still don't know what the fuck your doing.  Your going to have to rely on other people.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 07:38:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPZhDOX-zfc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lPZhDOX-zfc</a>

Based God swag. swag. swag.

You really need to lay back once in awhile you seem sensitive as fuck.

I am a sensitive person.  And I don't consider that a liability, I take it as an asset.

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »

That's your racist white mind talking.  Should I be listening to Dr. Phil instead?

I don't base my life off of KRS, obviously.  But anyone who is a true hip-hop head knows that KRS is a legend and pioneer in hip-hop.  He is the teacher and scholar and ambassador of hip-hop.  So when he says that it's okay for whites to say nicca in hip-hop, I respect that.   If that doesn't make sense to you, then you are either a racist or you don't understand hip-hop.

...no i let the people around me & my family lol. Dr. Phil??? really??!?! i guess that is a good equivalent to having KRS-one as your role model though. LMFAO look at this self hating white man. You don't know shit about hip hop you like maybe 6 artists stop fronting.

true hip hop head lmao. anybody who has listened to hip hop for more than 6 months knows KRS-one is a legend. unfortunately you never evolved past that stage. Stay in your little comfort zone of 1996 because your life has gotten progressively worse since then.