Author Topic: 2012 Version of "Revenge Letter To My Employer"  (Read 756 times)

rayallen0

Re: 2012 Version of "Revenge Letter To My Employer"
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 08:46:35 PM »
how about some Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, De La Soul, Rakim, Ultramagnetic MC's, EPMD, BDK, Slick Rick, Kool G Rap, The D.O.C., Run DMC, Jungle Brothers, Ice-T, Afrika Bambaataa, Marley Marl, Biz Markie, LL Cool J, 3rd Bass, Mantronix, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Stetsasonic, Whodini, DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, Gang Starr, MC Lyte, Newcleus, and a shit load of other pioneers. why aren't you using them as you're model for what you can and can't say? oh because you found one 80's rapper and decided that was the only one you needed.

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 09:32:34 PM »
how about some Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, De La Soul, Rakim, Ultramagnetic MC's, EPMD, BDK, Slick Rick, Kool G Rap, The D.O.C., Run DMC, Jungle Brothers, Ice-T, Afrika Bambaataa, Marley Marl, Biz Markie, LL Cool J, 3rd Bass, Mantronix, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Stetsasonic, Whodini, DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, Gang Starr, MC Lyte, Newcleus, and a shit load of other pioneers. why aren't you using them as you're model for what you can and can't say? oh because you found one 80's rapper and decided that was the only one you needed.

LOL

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 11:47:21 PM »
infinite, u my boy, but ima be honest with ya, i think u were a little oversensitive on this one, brodie.. thing is, ur letting these dumbass bitches get in ur way and giving them the power to fuck with ur mind a little too much. i say don't ever let a stupid hoe bother u in the slightest. let them be stupid and rise above..u gotta approach these situations with a "fuck a bitch" mentality and just do you. don't worry about what others are doin/sayin, let the bitches be bitches, and handle ur own shit....meaning, act as if they don't even exist and carry on with what u gotta do without payin them no mind. if they come at u wrong and say some dumbass shit, just laugh it off and be like "damn, ur even dumber than i thought" or something (in a jokingly/sarcastic way, of course)....imo, ur just overanalyzing shit. i aint like these nerds tryna talk shit for cheap laughs, i know u aint a bitch, and i know u like to get deep...but in certain situations, it's best to not give a fuck and do your own thing without letting others get in the way.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 01:58:50 AM »
  But I don't believe life should be an everyday battle to put my foot down and demand respect.  

but it is . when you´re working, when you go to a club, a meeting , whatever , people are always measuring you to see how they can have things their way  . standing straight demanding respect is the thing you have to do always or people try to take advantage of you .

That's a very grim world-view.  That's a view that depicts social life as a zero-sum game.  That in every interaction for someone to win someone else has to lose.  That you either take advantage of someone else or they take advantage of you.  Like Wesley Snipes says in White Men Can't Jump - "You either smoke, or you get smoked!"  I don't believe in that.  I believe in mutually beneficial relationships.   They get something out of you and you get something out of them, likewise.  

Like in the workplace.  They will respect me because I'm providing a service for them, and in return I will respect them because they are providing me with money.

Or an even simpler analogy.  You have a watch you don't care for much anymore because your wife bought you a better watch.  I don't have any watch at all, but I have $20 dollars to spare.  I would rather have the watch than the $20 and you would rather have the $20 dollars than the watch.  So we interact and do business with each other, and each side benefits from the exchange.  

that´s how it should go, in a perfect world. and that´s how it goes with good friends and close relatives etc.  but work ? nah . call it grim, i´m just being realistic .  employers rarely care about their employees these days , they can get new ones if they act up . in the old days when people knew each other outside of work, knew their neighbors and such , being nice was easier.  not anymore.

the world is cold like that . not always of course but people you don´t know tend to try to take advantage of you, that´s just how it goes .

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 01:03:20 PM »
This is embarrassing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MistaNova

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 11:23:52 PM »
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours is an equal exchange.  And that's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is that fact that people are not equal and will never be equal that exchange is possible.

So win-win situations can happen if the parties involved aren't equal?
Not sure if that's true since I can see the guy with the upper hand screwing the deal to make sure he and only he wins even if the other guy is Charlie Sheen.
Like in your Nation A & B situation. I can see Nation A only offering Nation B a really crappy deal while knowing they'll turn it down. But they also know that the time will eventually come when B becomes desparate for oil and has to take whatever A's proposal is no matter how much they don't want to.
Your extreme situation can turn out grim as well. Like Person B can have his laborers work for less than they need, and if they ask for more B can just fire them. And since B knows that the country he built his factory in is full of people like Person A he can have the position filled again in no time with someone else.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 10:36:43 AM »
infinite, u my boy, but ima be honest with ya, i think u were a little oversensitive on this one, brodie.. thing is, ur letting these dumbass bitches get in ur way and giving them the power to fuck with ur mind a little too much. i say don't ever let a stupid hoe bother u in the slightest. let them be stupid and rise above..u gotta approach these situations with a "fuck a bitch" mentality and just do you. don't worry about what others are doin/sayin, let the bitches be bitches, and handle ur own shit....meaning, act as if they don't even exist and carry on with what u gotta do without payin them no mind. if they come at u wrong and say some dumbass shit, just laugh it off and be like "damn, ur even dumber than i thought" or something (in a jokingly/sarcastic way, of course)....imo, ur just overanalyzing shit. i aint like these nerds tryna talk shit for cheap laughs, i know u aint a bitch, and i know u like to get deep...but in certain situations, it's best to not give a fuck and do your own thing without letting others get in the way.

Word homie.. I feel ya... and takin it into consideration.   But one thing to remember is that it was a new gig and I didn't know shit so I was dependent on these dumb bitches, so it wasn't easy to disregard them and just say "fuck a bitch".  Obviously in my personal life I never let bitches run my shit. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 11:45:40 AM »
Your letter should just be honest and read

"Dear Boss, My job has alerted the proper channels and thus child-support will be taken outta my check, as such I've decided to leave and restart the process over again, because I couldn't give a shit about my kid" - signed Hoverhands in tha motherland.  8)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 03:55:28 PM »
Your letter should just be honest and read

"Dear Boss, My job has alerted the proper channels and thus child-support will be taken outta my check, as such I've decided to leave and restart the process over again, because I couldn't give a shit about my kid" - signed Hoverhands in tha motherland8)

LOLOLOL

Brian, you are a fucking herb ass loser bro.

Your entire life is like a monkey fucking a football.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 03:59:18 PM »
infidel is whats known as an underage sex tourist. he just happens to like africans but the hiv was an accident, i swear

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »
i hope you get fired for being a pussy

Actually, the higher ups are really scrambling to try to get me back, and apologizing for everything.   I'm not the type of nicca that ever counts on just one thing, one person, one job, or one anything.... So I got other shit going on besides just this job.  So maybe I will go back on a limited basis or maybe not.   But I have myself covered for shit like this.  

And when I saw it was mostly all white people I'd be working with on a daily basis, I knew something like this might go down.  So I'm not caught off-guard by it.  Black people know how to have a good time at work, and allow you more freedom at work.  While white people are more fake and there's hidden wars and battles always building beneath the surface.   Still sucks to go through this, but it's just temporary.

Hold on a second. Putting my trolling and this letter aside for a quick moment. Did I actually just see you say "nicca"?

Yep.  Sure did.  KRS-1 said it's okay for whites in hip-hop to say it.  And KRS is the Teacher.  Nough said.

smfh

blcxm

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2013, 05:17:44 AM »
niqab.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2013, 11:14:22 AM »
i hope you get fired for being a pussy

Actually, the higher ups are really scrambling to try to get me back, and apologizing for everything.   I'm not the type of nicca that ever counts on just one thing, one person, one job, or one anything.... So I got other shit going on besides just this job.  So maybe I will go back on a limited basis or maybe not.   But I have myself covered for shit like this.  

And when I saw it was mostly all white people I'd be working with on a daily basis, I knew something like this might go down.  So I'm not caught off-guard by it.  Black people know how to have a good time at work, and allow you more freedom at work.  While white people are more fake and there's hidden wars and battles always building beneath the surface.   Still sucks to go through this, but it's just temporary.

Hold on a second. Putting my trolling and this letter aside for a quick moment. Did I actually just see you say "nicca"?

Yep.  Sure did.  KRS-1 said it's okay for whites in hip-hop to say it.  And KRS is the Teacher.  Nough said.

god... you are such a tool... then again, alias?

i dont know whos real anymore, losing my dubcc mind.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.