Author Topic: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?  (Read 1497 times)

rayallen0

Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:43:24 PM »
This ain't even a diss just something i noticed.

check this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=961.msg15706#msg15706

1st he posts the pm from grundy then says ""LMFAO...Is that just hillarious or what...hahahaha, this kid seriously has a lot of time on his hands too go out on the net and pick out fights...LMAO...what is he? A wanna be thug trying too prove too the internet that hes a "gangsta"?? Come on man...Grow the fuck up""

now lets fast forward to now. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=277763.0

where he calls ppl pussies for not taking the internet more seriously by fighting each other and called sik a bitch for posting a pm about meeting up to fight.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:45:22 PM by rayallen0 »

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 07:51:30 PM »
True Story: Grundy is just another one of nik's aliases. He made up the whole meeting.

rayallen0

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »
True Story: Grundy is just another one of nik's aliases. He made up the whole meeting.

its just so weird how he acts exactly like grundy did then.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
This ain't even a diss just something i noticed.

check this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=961.msg15706#msg15706

1st he posts the pm from grundy then says ""LMFAO...Is that just hillarious or what...hahahaha, this kid seriously has a lot of time on his hands too go out on the net and pick out fights...LMAO...what is he? A wanna be thug trying too prove too the internet that hes a "gangsta"?? Come on man...Grow the fuck up""

now lets fast forward to now. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=277763.0

where he calls ppl pussies for not taking the internet more seriously by fighting each other and called sik a bitch for posting a pm about meeting up to fight.
wait a second 2002, wasn't NIK Like 14 years old back then or some shit? the fuck is wrong with some of these motherfuckers.

rayallen0

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »
exact opposite personalities in 10 years is totally normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »
funny how 14 year old nik is more mature than current nik. lol @ Grundy picking fights with a minor

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
NIK tells me if I pay a thousand bucks for a round trip out to Hoodland Hills to fight him he'll reimburse me

who the fuck could even make this shit up? haha

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 09:01:24 PM »
crack you to scared to leave main dont act tuff

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 09:04:02 PM »
What I find more troubling is what a nazi Sikotic was.  He locked a topic that had potential to be a classic.  Sure that was 10 years ago (can't believe I've wasted 10 fucking years at this dump) but whose to say he isn't working undercover for the powers to be.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 09:04:37 PM »
What I find more troubling is what a nazi Sikotic was.  He locked a topic that had potential to be a classic.  Sure that was 10 years ago (can't believe I've wasted 10 fucking years at this dump) but whose to say he isn't working undercover for the powers to be.

agreed, Sikotic locked a LOT of threads for no reason

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 09:47:55 PM »
Sikotic is the TI of this forum.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 11:26:30 PM »
I haven't even been on this forum in nearly a week. I don't even know what y'all are talkin about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 11:31:11 PM »
The departed was based on sikotics life in this forum.

blcxm

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 02:13:55 AM »
The soundtrack of the Wizard of Oz was based on Sikotics birth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 10:23:52 AM »
I haven't even been on this forum in nearly a week. I don't even know what y'all are talkin about.

ten years ago you locked a bunch of classic threads