Author Topic: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?  (Read 1498 times)

Sccit

Re: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 03:50:47 AM »
just sayin.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
LOL

Those were different times and Dubcc was a different place back then.

Yeah, you were a complete bitch back then.

Wait.

Nothings changed.   
 :laugh:

you guys might as well meet up and fuck
Well if you won't meet up with me, then I have to move on  :-*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Quadruple OG

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
Somebody show me the threads I locked.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=961.msg15711#msg15711
LOL

It was a time when if anything negative was said about Snoop/DPG, you're post was deleted. Shame WCRydaz didn't make it, definitely didn't have the bias that this board had during that era. Good to see Styles moving to AHH.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 03:37:06 PM »
Nah, I'd say that wasnt the case back in the day. It is now though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »
Nah, I'd say that wasnt the case back in the day. It is now though.

The Snoop/DPG bias? It was a lot worse back then because you had the DR side and the Snoop/DPG side.

Hack Wilson - real

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 01:59:32 AM »
Somebody show me the threads I locked.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=961.msg15711#msg15711
LOL

It was a time when if anything negative was said about Snoop/DPG, you're post was deleted.

It shows how far Snoop and DPG have fallen when even their biggest stans stop being stans

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 10:28:36 AM »
Elior is a fucking joke.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 09:27:04 AM »
you could eradicate all of the trolls and leaches etc and yall would have the most bland boring ass lilly white honkified euro forum in the world...

Yeah, but as an educated white euro myself I greatly prefer this to a board loaded with ignorant niggers who can't type and who have worse grammar than I had during my 2nd year of English in school... and that is basically what wcrydaz, dpg or siccness were and probably still are.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 10:34:48 AM »
you could eradicate all of the trolls and leaches etc and yall would have the most bland boring ass lilly white honkified euro forum in the world...

Yeah, but as an educated white euro myself I greatly prefer this to a board loaded with ignorant niggers who can't type and who have worse grammar than I had during my 2nd year of English in school... and that is basically what wcrydaz, dpg or siccness were and probably still are.

Yet you listen exclusively to ignorant uneducated nigger shit. Does saying it over beats make it cool for you?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 02:01:49 PM »

Yet you listen exclusively to ignorant uneducated nigger shit. Does saying it over beats make it cool for you?

How you know what type of stuff I listen to?

Still, if I'm on a pop-music related board, I don't want people to talk like "Yeah, yeah bay bay bay baby uhhhh I love you soooo"

So yes, it is a difference if Daz is spitting some ignorant gangsta lines for entertainment or if there's a load of wild ignorant racist american niggers and spics on the board with literally half my IQ... most of my posts aren't even music related anyways.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
i duno about other places, but siccness aint like that...theres actually more trolling on siccness than there is on here. wayyy less euros, though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »

How you know what type of stuff I listen to?

Still, if I'm on a pop-music related board, I don't want people to talk like "Yeah, yeah bay bay bay baby uhhhh I love you soooo"

So yes, it is a difference if Daz is spitting some ignorant gangsta lines for entertainment or if there's a load of wild ignorant racist american niggers and spics on the board with literally half my IQ... most of my posts aren't even music related anyways.

You wouldn't hang out on a forum dedicated to 90s gangsta rap unless you loved the music. And does it really make a difference whether its daz or a random poster saying ignorant shit?