Author Topic: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?  (Read 1492 times)

rayallen0

Re: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2012, 03:45:30 PM »
you could eradicate all of the trolls and leaches etc and yall would have the most bland boring ass lilly white honkified euro forum in the world...

Yeah, but as an educated white euro myself I greatly prefer this to a board loaded with ignorant niggers who can't type and who have worse grammar than I had during my 2nd year of English in school... and that is basically what wcrydaz, dpg or siccness were and probably still are.

Yet you listen exclusively to ignorant uneducated nigger shit. Does saying it over beats make it cool for you?

How you know what type of stuff I listen to?

Still, if I'm on a pop-music related board, I don't want people to talk like "Yeah, yeah bay bay bay baby uhhhh I love you soooo"

So yes, it is a difference if Daz is spitting some ignorant gangsta lines for entertainment or if there's a load of wild ignorant racist american niggers and spics on the board with literally half my IQ... most of my posts aren't even music related anyways.

You wouldn't hang out on a forum dedicated to 90s gangsta rap unless you loved the music. And does it really make a difference whether its daz or a random poster saying ignorant shit?
Daz says it it is entertaining.

its like arnold shooting a shit load of people in his movies. doesnt make it cool in real life to do that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 07:09:34 PM »
you could eradicate all of the trolls and leaches etc and yall would have the most bland boring ass lilly white honkified euro forum in the world...

Yeah, but as an educated white euro myself I greatly prefer this to a board loaded with ignorant niggers who can't type and who have worse grammar than I had during my 2nd year of English in school... and that is basically what wcrydaz, dpg or siccness were and probably still are.

Yet you listen exclusively to ignorant uneducated nigger shit. Does saying it over beats make it cool for you?

Still, if I'm on a pop-music related board, I don't want people to talk like "Yeah, yeah bay bay bay baby uhhhh I love you soooo"

So yes, it is a difference if Daz is spitting some ignorant gangsta lines for entertainment or if there's a load of wild ignorant racist american niggers and spics on the board with literally half my IQ... most of my posts aren't even music related anyways.

You wouldn't hang out on a forum dedicated to 90s gangsta rap unless you loved the music. And does it really make a difference whether its daz or a random poster saying ignorant shit?

its like arnold shooting a shit load of people in his movies. doesnt make it cool in real life to do that.

That is Daz in real life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 07:35:49 PM »
What point do you have in this thread exactly? There just ain't no hypocrisy like you are trying to imply. I wouldn't post on a forum full of Daz personas either. And just ask Shallow how much he loves that type of music, yet he's been on the forum longer than I am. Regarding the west, Crooked I is my clear favorite, based on lyricism mostly. Stop trolling with your bold and uncalled for claims, it's not entertaining.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 07:46:14 PM »

That is Daz in real life.
and people don't look to have a conversation with Daz. they look to be entertained with his music and mainly his beats.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 03:12:08 PM »
What point do you have in this thread exactly? There just ain't no hypocrisy like you are trying to imply. I wouldn't post on a forum full of Daz personas either. And just ask Shallow how much he loves that type of music, yet he's been on the forum longer than I am. Regarding the west, Crooked I is my clear favorite, based on lyricism mostly. Stop trolling with your bold and uncalled for claims, it's not entertaining.

So what is the reason you post here then? And Crooked I? Lol he represents ignorant gangsta rap to the fullest. He just says it with a lot of punchlines.

rayallen0

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
? cuz alot ignorant people on here come with witty punchlines?

What is your point? what the fuck?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »

Is 7even your alias that you keep replying to my posts about him?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »
^He's probably just genuinely baffled by how strange you are. Me, I know that's your way of trolling. That type of trolling that makes one think you are actually being serious. Your boldness is far from a refreshing new breeze, keep listening "exclusively" to Spice-1, as I am sure you do, since you are posting on this forum with this name. After all, I am exclusively listening to ignorant gangsta shit because I signed up to this forum 10 years ago.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »

Is 7even your alias that you keep replying to my posts about him?
lol no i just agree with him? or else the person i've argued with most on this forum is myself.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 04:59:18 PM »

So what is the reason you post here then? And Crooked I? Lol he represents ignorant gangsta rap to the fullest. He just says it with a lot of punchlines.

what is your purpose for posting here again?  you don't care for westcoast gangsta rap, just mocking it

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 06:13:31 PM »
Spices purpose is to enter every thread and say something like " this rapper sucks (insert underground rapper) is better."

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »
^He's probably just genuinely baffled by how strange you are. Me, I know that's your way of trolling. That type of trolling that makes one think you are actually being serious. Your boldness is far from a refreshing new breeze, keep listening "exclusively" to Spice-1, as I am sure you do, since you are posting on this forum with this name. After all, I am exclusively listening to ignorant gangsta shit because I signed up to this forum 10 years ago.

You're posting on a forum called dubcc....and before that it was called igangsta wasn't it? Justsayin....you're in a forum that's always been into ignorant gangsta shit...and yet you're complaining about it. What is your purpose here again? You may as well go to fagsrus.com and complain that there's too much discussion about dicksucking.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2012, 10:28:58 AM »

You're posting on a forum called dubcc....and before that it was called igangsta wasn't it? Justsayin....you're in a forum that's always been into ignorant gangsta shit...and yet you're complaining about it. What is your purpose here again? You may as well go to fagsrus.com and complain that there's too much discussion about dicksucking.

right...because u have to type like a moron to listen to gangsta rap. makes perfect sense! bro, why u always tryin so hard to prove people wrong on their OPINIONS? i see u doin it time n time again...shits gotta be some sorta personality disorder.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2012, 10:30:34 AM »
right...because u have to type like a moron to listen to gangsta rap.

Where did I say that ???

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »

right...because u have to type like a moron to listen to gangsta rap. makes perfect sense! bro, why u always tryin so hard to prove people wrong on their OPINIONS? i see u doin it time n time again...shits gotta be some sorta personality disorder.

either that, or hes seeking attention

hes boring these days tho, no doubt

step ur trolling-game up, Spice.

u used to be funnier  :banana_llama: