Author Topic: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?  (Read 1493 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Has nik slowly turned into a grundy clone?
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2012, 10:35:33 AM »
^He's probably just genuinely baffled by how strange you are. Me, I know that's your way of trolling. That type of trolling that makes one think you are actually being serious. Your boldness is far from a refreshing new breeze, keep listening "exclusively" to Spice-1, as I am sure you do, since you are posting on this forum with this name. After all, I am exclusively listening to ignorant gangsta shit because I signed up to this forum 10 years ago.

You're posting on a forum called dubcc....and before that it was called igangsta wasn't it? Justsayin....you're in a forum that's always been into ignorant gangsta shit...and yet you're complaining about it. What is your purpose here again? You may as well go to fagsrus.com and complain that there's too much discussion about dicksucking.

right...because u have to type like a moron to listen to gangsta rap. makes perfect sense! bro, why u always tryin so hard to prove people wrong on their OPINIONS? i see u doin it time n time again...shits gotta be some sorta personality disorder.

either that, or hes seeking attention

hes boring these days tho, no doubt

step ur trolling-game up, Spice.

u used to be funnier  :banana_llama:

oh yeah? when 5 other dudes are posting in a conversation not about them, it must be working.

:laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2012, 10:44:04 AM »
^He's probably just genuinely baffled by how strange you are. Me, I know that's your way of trolling. That type of trolling that makes one think you are actually being serious. Your boldness is far from a refreshing new breeze, keep listening "exclusively" to Spice-1, as I am sure you do, since you are posting on this forum with this name. After all, I am exclusively listening to ignorant gangsta shit because I signed up to this forum 10 years ago.

You're posting on a forum called dubcc....and before that it was called igangsta wasn't it? Justsayin....you're in a forum that's always been into ignorant gangsta shit...and yet you're complaining about it. What is your purpose here again? You may as well go to fagsrus.com and complain that there's too much discussion about dicksucking.

right...because u have to type like a moron to listen to gangsta rap. makes perfect sense! bro, why u always tryin so hard to prove people wrong on their OPINIONS? i see u doin it time n time again...shits gotta be some sorta personality disorder.

u used to be funnier  :banana_llama:

oh yeah? when 5 other dudes are posting in a conversation not about them, it must be working.

yea, it's definitely working......against u.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »

u used to be funnier  :banana_llama:

Fact: you, mike, hack, and jaydc are only posting in this thread because I've successfully trolled you in other threads. I'd say that's an L on your part.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2012, 11:29:25 AM »

Fact: you, mike, hack, and jaydc are only posting in this thread because I've successfully trolled you in other threads. I'd say that's an L on your part.

lol@braggin about trolling....it's like braggin that ur a faggot.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2012, 04:37:47 PM »

lol@braggin about trolling....it's like braggin that ur a faggot.

you wish, then you'd have something to be proud of for once. lol this coming from the guy who brags about all his "nutriders" and getting the entire forum to hate him.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
^

Spice2, what is ur favorite Jean Claude Van Damme movie?

rayallen0

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »
universal soldier>>>>>>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 02:03:40 PM »
That's like asking what's my favorite daz album