Author Topic: Detoxing from ganja for the next month or so.. Day 1 today  (Read 463 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Detoxing from ganja for the next month or so.. Day 1 today
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »
Sounds rough, good going though. Definitely good to be in charge of your body and not let it get hold of you.

Thanks...

..yeah, I'm fully detoxed now.  It's been at least one full week.  I'm back from my trip and things are different.  I plan on not smoking for several months, and restricting it to just when I'm on vacation/outside of my regular city life here in KC.

I used to do these "Jammat Tabligh" trips a lot in 05-06, where you stay in a Muslim environment and live and sleep in various cities sleeping on the floor of the mosque where you stay.   I've changed a lot since those days when my life revolved around Islam.  This was my first trip in a long time but it definitely helped me a lot.  It cured my dependence on the weed, life had kind of brought me down as a result of a rough winter.  Being in a 100% clean environment for a week sort of restored my dignity and self-respect.

Nothing against ganja though.  I'm still an advocate for it.  But it should be used in the right time, place, context, etc.

INDEED...and this doesn't necessarily mean moderation in frequency....it could also mean moderation in dose if u wanna chose to use it on a 3-5x / day basis, in which case its good to use low doses and not try to get high with it, just a herbal supplement to keep ur health up and disease away...
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »
o ya i forgot to add, Infinite, U need 2-3 weeks to detox from weed or any other medicine ur taking on a daily basis...to get ur system back to baseline completely...of course fatties need a month  ;)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »

INDEED...and this doesn't necessarily mean moderation in frequency....it could also mean moderation in dose if u wanna chose to use it on a 3-5x / day basis, in which case its good to use low doses and not try to get high with it, just a herbal supplement to keep ur health up and disease away...

I don't know homie.. I kind of see that shit as being a tease.  If I said I was going to do it, but just in low doses, I would probably end up doing more than I was supposed to.   I kind of have an all or nothing personality

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover