Author Topic: Detoxing from ganja for the next month or so.. Day 1 today  (Read 866 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Detoxing from ganja for the next month or so.. Day 1 today
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 08:30:52 PM »
ya just keep stress level low, good exercize, good food...intellectually stimulation so u dont get bored...lots of meditation to get ur brain high naturally so u dont crave thc...id recommend some breathign exercizes (pranayama), best one is alternate nostril breathing(5-15 minutes a day, of course first u gotta start with a minute or two and build up on next day and so on)...keeps brain optimally running and relaxed, deep breathing is nice, u get high off that too (1-5 minutes a day) and then theres this exercize called kapal bhatti which is good for detoxing, strenghtening ur organs and releases feel good chemicals which reduce cravings..but that one is hard to explain, if u try the other two and like it ill try to break it down for u...lemme know. oh yeah the best one if u cant get willpower to quit is holding ur right nostril closed and breathing thru left.

it sounds like breathing exercize wont do much but in ancient indian system of medicine physical body is just one of 3 or 5 different bodies we have, one of them is astral body which is more subtle and also more powerful. i think thats the body we have in our dreams...and chi or prana (oxygen?) can influence that body directly...u can notice how breath controls ur mind, and they say mind is cause of most diesase anyways...
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 11:35:04 PM »
ya just keep stress level low, good exercize, good food...intellectually stimulation so u dont get bored...lots of meditation to get ur brain high naturally so u dont crave

Word. Thats where its at.

Your life will get into full swing. You will rediscover energy and motivation you had when you were a child. 

Let's face it, when you're smoking weed often, you're not really being a full person. You're just being a handicapped piece of shit version of yourself.

You will begin to experience the natural high you get from exercise and eating real food.

Quitting weed, cigarettes, and anything else you are dependent on is the best thing you can do for yourself and those around you.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 11:40:49 PM »
Okay.. nevermind, I'm about to blaze up  8)

Nope.. nevermind again... false alarm.. I went to go do it but my destiny prevented me.... sobriety continues! 

Haha! I know that situation, I been there. Went through the same thing with weed and cigarettes.

I would get everything ready to smoke whatever, then just before lighting the shit decide, "nah fuck it".
Often all you need to know is that you could easily smoke, but you have the power not to. Also, if quitting you may notice that friends, relatives, homies, whoever will fight tooth and nail to get you to keep smoking. Its incredible when I quit how hard people tried to get me to keep smoking to the point of shoving bongs and joints, lighters in my hands and telling me to smoke it. The thing is what people can't handle is that you are moving on to better things, which makes then uncomfortable with themselves.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 04:59:31 PM »
i thought detox meant that new dr dre album.  ???
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 05:22:49 AM »
Okay.. nevermind, I'm about to blaze up  8)

Nope.. nevermind again... false alarm.. I went to go do it but my destiny prevented me.... sobriety continues! 

Okay... So I blazed... I had reasons, but anything would sound like an excuse.  So anyway.. let's see today is the 14th.  I'm starting my detox over today, so starting from the 14th. 

...I'll let you know how it goes (Part 2).
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 05:42:26 AM »
haven't had a day off in like over a month. detox day today at least :laugh:

you start to lose your natural energy and sharpness too much with continued use -_-

the right amount and you can be really productive.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »
Sounds good bro.

You'll get crazy dreams at the start of the break. It's normal.

You were right.  I'm now on day 4 or 5 of sobriety and the vivid dreams have really increased in intensity. 

In just one knap ealier today I dreamed...

-That I walked by an old friend who was listening to Aerosmith and I said "Aerosmith sucks" and a knife attack ensued and I had a knife to his throat

-I dreamed I visited my grandparents house and I could even smell it and everything it felt 100% real, it was pretty much a lucid dream

...and so on...

I don't think I could have detoxed without Islam.  I guess I had accidently became dependent on ganja over the winter.  Right now Im staying with a Muslim group in St. Louis.  We are spending 7 days and nights in masjids (mosque's) around St. Loius visiting Muslims and performing various Islamic practices and functions and lectures and so on... it's called Jammat Tabligh for Muslims familiar with what I'm talking about.

The first time I tried to quit at home I only made it 1 night, but now I'm on 5 days of sobriety and steadily coming out of it, thanks to Allah and the Jammat Tabligh.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 10:08:37 PM »
Sounds rough, good going though. Definitely good to be in charge of your body and not let it get hold of you.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 09:58:28 PM »
two days for me  :o ;D

hopefully the next couple go smoothly then it shouldn't be too hard... ;D

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 01:34:33 AM »
Sounds rough, good going though. Definitely good to be in charge of your body and not let it get hold of you.

Thanks...

..yeah, I'm fully detoxed now.  It's been at least one full week.  I'm back from my trip and things are different.  I plan on not smoking for several months, and restricting it to just when I'm on vacation/outside of my regular city life here in KC.

I used to do these "Jammat Tabligh" trips a lot in 05-06, where you stay in a Muslim environment and live and sleep in various cities sleeping on the floor of the mosque where you stay.   I've changed a lot since those days when my life revolved around Islam.  This was my first trip in a long time but it definitely helped me a lot.  It cured my dependence on the weed, life had kind of brought me down as a result of a rough winter.  Being in a 100% clean environment for a week sort of restored my dignity and self-respect.

Nothing against ganja though.  I'm still an advocate for it.  But it should be used in the right time, place, context, etc.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »

Thanks...

..yeah, I'm fully detoxed now.  It's been at least one full week.  I'm back from my trip and things are different.  I plan on not smoking for several months, and restricting it to just when I'm on vacation/outside of my regular city life here in KC.

I used to do these "Jammat Tabligh" trips a lot in 05-06, where you stay in a Muslim environment and live and sleep in various cities sleeping on the floor of the mosque where you stay.   I've changed a lot since those days when my life revolved around Islam.  This was my first trip in a long time but it definitely helped me a lot.  It cured my dependence on the weed, life had kind of brought me down as a result of a rough winter.  Being in a 100% clean environment for a week sort of restored my dignity and self-respect.

Nothing against ganja though.  I'm still an advocate for it.  But it should be used in the right time, place, context, etc.

INDEED...and this doesn't necessarily mean moderation in frequency....it could also mean moderation in dose if u wanna chose to use it on a 3-5x / day basis, in which case its good to use low doses and not try to get high with it, just a herbal supplement to keep ur health up and disease away...

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »
o ya i forgot to add, Infinite, U need 2-3 weeks to detox from weed or any other medicine ur taking on a daily basis...to get ur system back to baseline completely...of course fatties need a month  ;)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »

INDEED...and this doesn't necessarily mean moderation in frequency....it could also mean moderation in dose if u wanna chose to use it on a 3-5x / day basis, in which case its good to use low doses and not try to get high with it, just a herbal supplement to keep ur health up and disease away...

I don't know homie.. I kind of see that shit as being a tease.  If I said I was going to do it, but just in low doses, I would probably end up doing more than I was supposed to.   I kind of have an all or nothing personality