Author Topic: am i the only guy on wcc that has to deal with coke sniffers and herion addicts  (Read 477 times)

Doggystylin

am i the only guy on wcc that has to deal with cokeheads and herion addicts everyday, when i shouldnt even mention potheads cuz their too damn normal around here. word man but it gets so sad and i get so sick of em, it gets depressing their ruining their lives, and i gotta see them go thru it everyday, like some of the people that come in the store i work at are  young good looking chicks, and i see em buy the coke sniffin tubes, its just so sad

what pisses me off, is that people like nik(stfu, im not talkin about exactly u) think that they have it tough when he lives in the richest hood and probably hasnt seen a cokehead in his life, and hasnt seen all these struggles and says he has a tough life or some shit. he needs to act real. theres so many people out there goin thru so many worse shit than him, he needs a reality check, seriously yall, jus be thankfull and stay away from people like this and drugs like this, shit is sad.

Doggystylin

i read that again, i dont want yall to get the wrong idea, im not sayin, i have it rough, im just sayin, has anyone else seen this shit and how its affected peoples lives, its really a huge lesson to see it in real everyday life.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Man its just really sad to see these drug addits roaming around, its pathetic.  Every kid in skool smokes and drinks as well, I mean these guys are young.  Then i see elementry skool kids doing that shit, its jus really sad.  It hurts to see all this shit around you, what hurts even more is how these guys are destroying their lives.  And i feel you on the other thing, many people who have it good whine and bitch bout how their lives suck, that jus makes you realize how narrow minded people really are.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Suga Foot

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but these people aren't my responsibility.  When I see them I don't feel anything for them.  There's always gonna be homeless people, there's always gonna be drug dealers/addicts, there's always gonna be crime, etc.  It's up to the police and gov't to deal with it.  When I go to a party and people start doin rails, I don't really care, it's their life.  I see them as weak individuals.  It makes me feel better about myself and appreciate the things I have more.  Just knowing I'm not like that.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i had 2 live with 1 for about 3 or 4 years cuz my step dad was a coke fiend hed come hoime with blood around his nose n shit
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but these people aren't my responsibility.  When I see them I don't feel anything for them.  There's always gonna be homeless people, there's always gonna be drug dealers/addicts, there's always gonna be crime, etc.  It's up to the police and gov't to deal with it.  When I go to a party and people start doin rails, I don't really care, it's their life.  I see them as weak individuals.  It makes me feel better about myself and appreciate the things I have more.  Just knowing I'm not like that.
i agree 100% with that

OutSider

am i the only guy on wcc that has to deal with cokeheads and herion addicts everyday, when i shouldnt even mention potheads cuz their too damn normal around here. word man but it gets so sad and i get so sick of em, it gets depressing their ruining their lives, and i gotta see them go thru it everyday, like some of the people that come in the store i work at are  young good looking chicks, and i see em buy the coke sniffin tubes, its just so sad

what pisses me off, is that people like nik(stfu, im not talkin about exactly u) think that they have it tough when he lives in the richest hood and probably hasnt seen a cokehead in his life, and hasnt seen all these struggles and says he has a tough life or some shit. he needs to act real. theres so many people out there goin thru so many worse shit than him, he needs a reality check, seriously yall, jus be thankfull and stay away from people like this and drugs like this, shit is sad.

oh well thats life... drugs is a big part of my life.. because i had to deal with my moms addiction to drugs.... that was all her choice... and it had a major effect in my life because i had to watch her habit kill her...  i have many friends who do drugs and drink extreme amounts... but i stay strong and live my life by going tp school and getting the grades....

your not the only one who is suffering or sees sick shit like that... i been dealing with it my whole life.... and it is the only thing i remember about my mom... seeing track marks on her arms.. and beng drugged around that barrios.. to get her ... the fixes she needed to survive the day.... she was a violent addicted and i didnt know shit about God back then.. but i know he was there at the time.. because i dont know how i survive all the violence and living in fear that she was going to kill me... thats no lie...

closetothalimit

i gotta put up with it in some of my friends and i gotta put up with it from my brother

he started smoking weed which made him drop outta school but he is 26 now and now snorts coke - sometimes im at his place he just starts having some and i just gotta wait for him - they dont relaize how boring they have become but the saddest thing about my brother is when he was 21 he got this chick pregnant and she was a druggo and they did drugs while she was pregnant and my niece died after only living for 2 days - its fuckin sad - addicts need help i aint gonna judge them for their addictions though

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
all i got to say is ........Oildale,lol

for those who don't know what oildale is

it's an outskirt of bakersfield , Ca. like hollywood or burbank would be to LA.

anyways oildale is filllled with trailor park trash, the hickest people EVER. 99% of them are decendants from the dustbowl. anyways most Meth for not only california, but the NATION and i'm prettysure the world too is produced there. Also in east bakersfield (where i live btw) we have some of the largest "private enterprise" pot farms in the nation as well

nothing to be proud of but , yeah this is the city i've been reared in

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

Yup, it is sad.  I'm fortunate, I don't have to put up with too many of them where I live, but I'm always around people who abuse alcohol.  

ILL-Logic-AL

yeah this is the city i've been reared in

Your making it too easy.

Koncept

word

ITW [the irish boy]

Yeah, we have the biggest drink rates in europe. what a surprise.

i dont like that comment that you dont feel for homeless people. I think that's heartless. Homelessness is a vicious circle that can only be broken out of with compassionate care from voluntary organisations. most governments give fuck all to people actually homeless. To say there'll always be homeless, so basiclly fuck them is wrong. u never know, tomorrow, you might have an argument with your parents be fucked out of your home and all of a sudden ur living on the street. no address to get a job. no job to buy an address. nowhere to wash and become presentable. within a week, if ur family dont go back on what they said, your already getting tangled in the web of life on the street. its up to us that or currently in a comfortable position to help them.

As for drugs, its fucking up society, we need to get the dealers the fuck out and start educating the kids more by example.
Peace
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
3 of my boyz that Ive known for years are now crack heads and barely recognize a playa when they see me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Yeah, we have the biggest drink rates in europe. what a surprise.

i dont like that comment that you dont feel for homeless people. I think that's heartless. Homelessness is a vicious circle that can only be broken out of with compassionate care from voluntary organisations. most governments give fuck all to people actually homeless. To say there'll always be homeless, so basiclly fuck them is wrong. u never know, tomorrow, you might have an argument with your parents be fucked out of your home and all of a sudden ur living on the street. no address to get a job. no job to buy an address. nowhere to wash and become presentable. within a week, if ur family dont go back on what they said, your already getting tangled in the web of life on the street. its up to us that or currently in a comfortable position to help them.

As for drugs, its fucking up society, we need to get the dealers the fuck out and start educating the kids more by example.
Peace

Yeah, I think tha'ts true.  It's easy to stereotype homeless people, but I've met countless homeless people in my life who were really really trying to make their lives better.  I've known a bunch of them.  

Suga Foot

I know a homeless guy, Kenny.  He does pushups one 1 thumb for money.  We gave him 3rd row nelly tickets once and he scalped them and made 50 bones.