Author Topic: Daz Disses Jayo Felony On Twitter  (Read 2077 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Daz Disses Jayo Felony On Twitter
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2012, 06:12:21 PM »

to be honest, i'd be surprised if u even had parents in the first place...no way someone as bitter at life as u has someone who loves them in their life.
ah how sweet "my mommy and daddy love me so much they never want me to grow up!" fuckin loser. its about time you manned up and hopped off your parents dicks. shit i bet your faggot brother moves out before you do

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2012, 06:20:22 PM »

to be honest, i'd be surprised if u even had parents in the first place...no way someone as bitter at life as u has someone who loves them in their life.
ah how sweet "my mommy and daddy love me so much they never want me to grow up!" fuckin loser. its about time you manned up and hopped off your parents dicks. shit i bet your faggot brother moves out before you do

dont make bets u cant cash out on, bum. u duno the first thing about my fam...i do, however, know that u hate the world cuz u were an athlete in high school and u broke ur weak ass knees, causing u to resort to drugs...which fucked up ur head, making u blame the jews for ur miserable failure of a life. u said it urself.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »
except youre going off some shit i said like 2 years outta high school while doing a bunch of drugs. so what you said you were gonna kill yourself cuz the cops found your dimebag hahaha. and a 25 yr old who lives with his parents cant say  shit about a "miserable excuse of a life" are you fuckin retarded
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:33:00 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2012, 06:59:56 PM »
except youre going off some shit i said like 2 years outta high school while doing a bunch of drugs. so what you said you were gonna kill yourself cuz the cops found your dimebag hahaha. and a 25 yr old who lives with his parents cant say  shit about a "miserable excuse of a life" are you fuckin retarded

never said i was gunna kill myself...u did, however, say u were a bitter bitch. and once a bitter bitch, always a bitter bitch. man up and hop off.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
damn, my thread turned into a....

It's all good, as long as this thread stays active I'm happy  ;D

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 09:14:14 PM by J. Shippinbriccz »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2012, 12:14:55 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »

so wait, if a lot of these euros live this westcoast style (or claim to be) then shouldn't they hate themselves? and love the fact people clown em?

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2012, 07:26:54 PM »
I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »
That post in its entirety is the greatest thing ever posted in message board history.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE